Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

THOSE PICS really brigthened my day :)
I esp. love thoe one with the kit and the sugarblue shirt.
squeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh..nice pics GM. Those are nice. Thanks for posting them.

I am glad that I am not the only one that noticed Horatio changed his voice. I am not so sure I like it. I guess I am still getting use to it and I do hope him talking that way won't ruin his natural voice. Maybe in later eppy's he will change it back. How long can he continue to talk that low? Thats gotta put some strain on the voice.

The Good Rebecca

I noticed the voice thing too but not sure as to why. I not entirely sure that he is doing it on purpose.

Maybe its because of all the criticism he gets for his acting? I don't know....I personally think he does just fine.

yap i have to agree with you guys, he does speak lower ... i can't explain why ...

speed_cochrane said:
What happened to 'every word is a sentence'? I loved that! :lol:

oh i know exactly what you're talking about i miss that too ^^

I don't really think his voice is lower persay, but it seems like he's speaking more normally rather than the way he did in seasons one through three. (Like every word is a sentence, as I've stated above. Hee.) - That's the only difference I can pick up.

That being said, I'm not overly concerned about it. I love him just as much. :)

The low voice... I mean, when listened to his interviews, he doesn't seem to have so deep voice. I mean, I was doubting he had flu or something.

Or perhaps DC has just smoked so much that it has affected to his voice :p

^ Indeed! ;) I thought his voice started to sound rather low and gravelly in certain episodes last season too. Like some of you, I thought he had a cold. His Season 5 voice has still been the same. Maybe he is suffering with some kind of throat problem. I remember, I shouted once at a football match (not like me, lol - blame the referee!) and my voice took ages to recover properly. I had literally strained it. Maybe, his voice hasn't recovered from something.

Well, he does have to yell at times on the show so perhaps that's one of the reasons. - Also, as stated above it's cold season AND he smokes. I suppose, it could be because he's aged quite a bit since season one. :lol: :p

*sigh* I guess we could discuss this until the cows come home. :p

DC smokes???? Omg i didn't know that. Anyway, I've got to say I haven't really noticed his voice changing (maybe it's because I just stare at him when he's on screen lol.).

Did anyone else feel sorry for H when he said "I've lost everything"? That was sooo sad.

^ Respectfully, no, not at all. ;) I thought it was unconvincing and poorly written. He hasn't lost everything, so it was also inaccurate. Since when has H dwelt on self pity? It actually irritated me no end! *sigh*

It actually irritated me as well. I know it was meant to be sad, but Horatio is not one to have people feel sorry for him, and I didn't anyway so the scene was basically useless. The only reason they probably wrote that in, was to give some continuity to the Horatio/Marisol storyline.

It's sad that the H/M storyline is the only one they're so bent on giving continuity. The rest of the storylines (Yelina and Ray Jnr, Madison and Suzie, etc.) have been lost under the tarp that was season four.

Excuse my ignorance here. What does David Caruso smoke? Does he smoke cigeretts or cigars. I have a picture of him holding a cigar but I have never seen him with cigeretts. I hope he does not smoke cigeretts. I have seen too many of my loved ones die from cigeretts. YUCK!

The Good Rebecca

Was there anything said about Madison & Suzie after episode "Nothing to lose"? Haven't seen the complete 4th season yet..

Not sure does he smoke or not...cigars I've seen too in pics.

Perhaps he has allergies... I remember back in grade 7 when I had woodwork and all the dust made me sound very....male :eek: (which made my friends laugh when I said 'hey sexy' :p )

Who knows... there was one eppy where he sounded...very...very...deep. In s5.. was it Going Under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back