Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

Yay pictures! :D Thanks wibbs!

And Lucy I agree with you about Steven Maeda. The quality of the show has gone down the tube since he left. I really think the Suzie/Madison storyline could help to repair what the writers have done to our beloved show. :(

But as Swan said, we'll always have DVDs and repeats of the good ol' days. :)

KiaraMebarak said:
I am seriously waiting for H to snap! It'll be so awsome when he does!
OMG, me too.. I keep saying just snap already and smack some one. just once :lol: I think my husband is sick of me because i keep saying that. No one is that calm and held together :eek: especailly after losing a team memember (speed), losing a brother, losing a so called wife :rolleyes:. mmmm did i miss anything??

Ok Edit: stupid computer. errr
DC's Voice. I really haven't noticed it. well maybe in Death Pool. It sounded like he was stuffy. :( Sometimes if your run down too, you can sound goofy. He could not be sleeping well or his son is running him ragged. ;) He is 1 yrs old. I know my niece and newphew were a pain in the butt when the were 1. ahhh OMG they were into everything. :lol: or like someone else said if you yell too much. He could have a trouble maker of a son. DC maybe yelling at the kid. YOu know in a fatherly way.. :D

Ah, finally someone mentions Speed. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that that's when Horatio's drastic change in character happened. Whew. I just don't try to mention it anymore because I get people telling me (mainly my family) that "It happened two years ago, he's over it already." When in reality, that's when everything started going down the tube. :rolleyes:

Okay, season three was good but Horatio still wasn't the same. I could really rant about this for hours, but it would be like I'm at the Oscars, and the music will start playing, so I'll make this short. The writers should explain this further, concerning Speed's death and Horatio dealing with it. - Because he didn't. He blamed himself, had a few nightmares and that was it.

I'm going to get annoying in a second but frankly, that's not closure. *sigh* (Besides, wouldn't it make more sense for Horatio to visit the grave of someone he'd known for years, as opposed to a wife he'd had for like...10 hours?) Anyway, now that I'm done ranting and being pulled off the stage...

CSI_Chic, I just had this mental image of David yelling at this little kid, and the kid running away crying. :lol:

DaWacko said:

And yes... they should bring Suzie/madison back and not let the whole season 5 be ruined by "OH my God! They Killed Aerosol!"

Like I've been saying: "Okay. Marisol's dead. I'm not happy about it, but I can't change it. So can move along to the Madison storyline now?" That'd cheer me up. And I really don't want them to refer back to Marisol for the entire season. Mostly for my peace of mind, but...once she's been gone for more time than he knew her, there should be some kind of closure reached. Move on.

Bring back that sweet little girl! He has such rapport with kids, and Madison being his niece brings that out tenfold. I'd love for them to have slightly more interaction...even in the episodes, it's really only Suzie that he talks to. (I have many a bone to pick with Money for Nothing, but I won't)

speed_cochrane oh don't worry your not the only one. I think that's when he had his first reality check, sort of speak.
You know there is no way he got over Speed's death that quickly. I mean granted he wasn't a relative but when you work with someone day after day maybe even for 24hrs, They become like family.. Sutpid writers... :mad:
by the way, Sorry. :lol: Don't you just love when you get mental pictures. :eek:
I had one the other day watching the eppy "Hell Night" where H is talking to Ray Jr and H says they need a fishing trip. I got a mental picture of H is some werid fishing gear complete with the hat with lures. Yikes :eek: :eek: as Shaggy would say :lol:

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;)

Oh gosh fishing trip? Horatio on a small boat in the middle of nowhere catching something other than criminals? Next stop: Putting that on the show. :lol:

oh that would be so hilarious maybe they got evidence in a fish and they need to catch it ... so horatio sits in his small fisher boat with his fishing head and his fishing line waiting for the fish :lol: okay that's a bit unrealistic maybe :p but it would be cute ^^

i think you guys are right with your theory ... everything started with speeds dead ... :(

CSI_Chic said:
speed_cochrane oh don't worry your not the only one. I think that's when he had his first reality check, sort of speak.
You know there is no way he got over Speed's death that quickly. I mean granted he wasn't a relative but when you work with someone day after day maybe even for 24hrs, They become like family.. Sutpid writers... :mad:
by the way, Sorry. :lol: Don't you just love when you get mental pictures. :eek:
I had one the other day watching the eppy "Hell Night" where H is talking to Ray Jr and H says they need a fishing trip. I got a mental picture of H is some werid fishing gear complete with the hat with lures. Yikes :eek: :eek: as Shaggy would say :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had an image of that lol.

Oh it's been a while, I'm still around!! Internet access is still a nightmare :eek:

Wow I missed the new thread too :(
Have been amusing myself with DVD's of NYPD and Miami..nice to see both threads together I no longer have to be confused on posting in which one ;)

Noticed something today..I was missing the old sunglasses on the neck trick and realised that actually in 'Pirated' he does it again as he wanders round after the rocket launching, was very happy and I am completely sad I know, if I look hard enough I might find a season 3 eppy itha lab coat..then again maybe not ;)

Great new thread though, love the pictures, may be back for good sometime, here's hopeing!

He wore a lab coat in Pro-Per if that counts. ;)

I've been wondering where you went to! And now you're back! :D I'm sorry about your internet connection though, it must be pretty frustrating. Anyway, welcome back! :)

I, myself tried to put my sunglasses around on my neck. You see I wanted to be cool just like Horatio. But alas after I put them around my neck the damn things fell off onto the ground. I was embarrassed my sister looks at me strangly. I guess my neck is too scrawny to hold them there. LOL

I LMAO when Horatio blew up the Mercedes on tonights eppy. "Burn Baby Burn" I about had a stroke I was laughing so hard. It's a shame they blue up that nice set of wheels. Such a shame. I think Horatio liked blowing it up.

The Good Rebecca

Footyliz said:
I was missing the old sunglasses on the neck trick
I've started to like that, It's kinda sexy. (been watching back eppys on A & E) Especially when the top three buttons are undone on his shirt too :devil:

With DC voice.. go check out innertube.. and watch the 100th Eppy Celebration David starts out like H and his voice slips a little and you get his accent. oh the accent..
_drool__by_Sayurri.gif

By the puking emotioncon you don't like David Caruso's accent? I was just wondering.

The guy that plays Danny on CSI:NY accent is way thicker than Davids. But I don't mind. I like David Caruso's voice anyway.

The Good Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back