Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

*Gives DeWacko a beer* I believe your right in Going Under his voice was deep indeed. I noticed the change during Rio but then I thought because he was all tormented and stuff. When it did not change back I began to wonder at the cause of it. I admit I would be somewhat disapointed if I learned Caruso smoked cigeretts. It't just that they are so distructive and all.

I get the allergies cuz I have them too. Dust really gets to me and in the winter I suffer from forced heat of the furnace. Even with expenive filters and all. I will say I don't sound like David Caruso however. Haa haa.

I only saw the second half of 4th season so I don't know if they even have Susie and Maddi in it. I am waiting to get ahold of the DVD release on the 31st. The last I know of them is when Maddie got sick and Horatio attempted to find a doner for her.

The Good Rebecca

Yep, Nothing To Lose part..Two? I believe was the last we heard from them. - They were supposed to be in season four, but that was replaced with the Marisol storyline.

They should have brought them back instead of having that thing (Marisol) ruine pure H's life. In my opinion I think she knew H felt sorry for her and wanted to make her happy and she played on that. Got him to marry her and stuff and then she bites the dust a few hours later and leaves him to mourne the death of another loved one. Anyone feel the same? I'd love know what you all think about the H/M storyline and relations shipe.

P.S. sorry if this has been done before.

I am seriously waiting for H to snap! It'll be so awsome when he does!
I mean, his best acting is when he's usually yelling or screaming. It reminds me of his NYPD days ......Love it!
My fave quote is "Don't let him go into Shock!"

I'd love know what you all think about the H/M storyline and relationship.
By coincidence, this was just under discussion on the previous page. If you read from this post, you will see what some of us thought of it. :)

Yessss....John Kelly. I love watching him in NYPD Blue. He sure got a lot of action on that show. I was surprised that he never got shot. I have to admit I had to get use to his heavy New York accent. It's really thick and I never liked it when its really thick like that. But after a while you don't notice it anymore and he sounds just fine. I think its because I like his voice so much.

The Good Rebecca

^I watched "A Sudden Fish" yesterday and awwwww JK was so cute! Even tho the accent makes me something ask eh? because I don't have subtitles but it's just megacute and his looks...gigacute :D

And yes... they should bring Suzie/madison back and not let the whole season 5 be ruined by "OH my God! They Killed Aerosol!"

*takes a beer* Thanks Rebecca :D

Well my faith in the writers just went under 0. C'mon it was an excellent story for Horatio. We don't even know if Madison is alright or not, HUGE plothole..

No they had to bring in a new woman into his life, to make him and us (the viewers) forget about Yelina. Writers you failed.

Lucky for us Yelina is back so that's a good start.. :)

Once again, the writers underestimated the fans understanding of the show and Miami canon. I honestly think they think we just look at the screen and go, 'ooh, look at the pretty colours, what a great show!' :rolleyes:

Miami needs it's substance. The Horatio/Yelina/Ray Jnr/Suzie/Madison storyarcs all have that and the sooner they are back the better. Not sure how much we will get of them though. It's interesting that Suzie and Maddy have only been in 4 episodes, and yet their small involvement is alarmingly more interesting than most other plots put together. I still think the show's real quality went out of the window when writer/producer Steve Maeda left.

Wow, you ladies have all been busy this weekend in here :eek: Hmm, I'm trying to imagine H with this very deep voice :lol: but I'm rather out of the loop here, having seen no season 4 or 5 epis.

But Lucy shouting? *tries to imagine* Nah... ;)

Here are some H/Y pics from Blood Brothers, one of the main reasons why this is such a nice epi to watch :) hopefully it'll also brighten up this drab, wet afternoon here in England.

Close

Smile

I Smile Back

Side By Side

Love the chemistry between these two, especially in the awkward scene with Stetler in the background :D

Aw, wibbs, those are lovely pics and have definitely brightened my day. :D Thanks for posting them. Blood Brothers is one of my 3 all time favourite episodes. ;)
But Lucy shouting? *tries to imagine* Nah... ;)
Hee, well it's very rare and usually has a connection with football matches! I've decided that liking football and supporting 2 teams does me no good at all. I wish I could tell myself not to care anymore. I'll just look at these nice pics again instead. :)

Lucy said:
I'd love know what you all think about the H/M storyline and relationship.
By coincidence, this was just under discussion on the previous page. If you read from this post, you will see what some of us thought of it. :)

Hahaha I read that too, and didn't even think about that when I wrote the post. Sorry folks, just got back from holiday and I'm still half asleep since I don't go to bed till 3am lol.

Thanks for those Blood Brothers pics wibble. The show was so great back then. God bless DVDs and repeats. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back