Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

Hey katpin! I had a great time thanks. :D

Plus, I'm feeling a little more optimistic about Season 5 now. ;)

Awesome pics! Thanks Lil! I'm already experimenting with them for icons... i'm going through an icon phase now! :lol: I found some good pics though of Horatio...

Random: Anybody have pics or a link to pics of the "Burn Baby Burn" scene? (You guessed it, icons. But i love gasping at them too. :lol: )

Lucy said:
Hey katpin! I had a great time thanks. :D

Plus, I'm feeling a little more optimistic about Season 5 now. ;)

Yep me to :lol: me to. :lol: FF was my highlight of S4. I've started enjoying S5 more & more myself.

Hunter I have a few but may not be enough of what you need. Anywhere between two & four I say. :) Sorry if that's not enough.

Anywhere between two & four I say. :)

If you mean that by seasons your off... it's in season 5. :lol: I was just wondering where i could get some caps... I'll just post it in the request thread...

Miami Style has great caps, Hunter. And I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. :lol: So did I. :D
Burn Baby Burn is in s5? Wow...I'm slow. For some reason I thought is was s2 or 3. :D
But they'd be able to help you better in the request thread. :)

Hunter said:
Anywhere between two & four I say. :)

If you mean that by seasons your off... it's in season 5. :lol: I was just wondering where i could get some caps... I'll just post it in the request thread...

I knew it was S5. :D I was saying all I has was between 2-4 pics that I remembered.

i liked the burn baby burn thing too but... it was soo tacky.. like you know what ime sayin?... it was like he doesnt get hurt... and hes so perfect... it made everything all wacky.. i dunno how to explain it

I loved the BBB part! Sadly I havent seen the WHOLE ep, only the explosion on YouTube. Did the car explode by chance or did H plant a bomb? I think it was chance...

lmao why would H plant the bomb?... some guy put it there... then there was 3 mins left till it explodes...
lol in youtube the title on it is... How Horatio parks his car, thats funny lol

I know H woulnd't plant a bomb, i guess i didn't get the sarcasm part over well enough for that part.

How H parks his car? Haven't seen it. Can't see it. On this comp, i got dial-up. What's it like?

^^^ basically he drives a Mercedes SUV onto the beach, then walks away as it explodes whilst he says 'Burn Baby Burn'. It's so hot, though.

^^^The car already had a bomb in it, and rather then call in the Bomb squad, he drove it out onto the beach and let it blow up. Hot, let me add.
Very sexy, Mr. Caine. Extremely sexy. :D

^^^ and he doesn't even look back to watch the pretty little Mercedes burst into a ball of flame. Classic!!!

hey everyone, I'm normally a lurker in these parts, but I am addicted to David and his role as Horatio :D

OMG, I am going to have to check that thing out on youtube :p

Its pretty good. Its kinda campy but then I love my CSIM camp. I have the voiceover him saying "Burn.....Baby...Burn" on my PC. When my system goes to screensaver and I come back to log back in profile it says first Horatio yelling "DON'T DO IT.....DON'T DO IT...They never listen." Then it has him saying "Burn Baby Burn line. My roommate was using my profile and when it said that she said "WTF?" I laughed so hard. She looks at me and said "Your soooo obsessed with that guy." She hates Horatio/David. Oh well she don't know whats she is missing.

Umm....a friend made a wave file of Horatio saying Rebecca....Rebecca I love you." When I got that email I scream laughed when I heard it. I just gotta deside where to put that file. LOL That will really freak out my roommate. OH Lord I probably need help.

The Good Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back