Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

Hmmm I think he's verrrrrry hot & sexy. :lol: Grrrr Thanks for the pics. Wow did he ever look good enough to eat.. Still does. :D :lol:

HC_4_my_birthday said:
Hi grssom89 love the pics he so cute when he smiles is it ok if i add them to my collection
yeah of course :D

Grissom89 states "i have another pic wwhich im sure you ladies would love to see but im not sure that i can post it here so if you wanna peek pm me an ill snd it ya"

Count me in on wanting this picture. I will PM you for it okay?

Anyway, Been gone a while but I try to come back when I can. I come bearing some gifts. Please enjoy
Not CSI Miami but I really like this pic
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/noblemacaw/Davidsmilingnice.jpg

I know he did not look his best in Rio but here he looks really good
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/noblemacaw/Horatioseason5closeup.jpg

I love this pic. Look at the woman facing him. The look on her face cracks me up. Is she thinking naughty thoughts?
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/noblemacaw/Davidwithtounge.jpg

Well anyway I wanted to help those hopelessly in love with Horatio/David to have some drool material. LOL

Enjoy

The Good Rebecca

Nice pictures, all of them...*sigh* I agree with HoratioCainesGirl...Horatio for V-Day would have been perfect, because he knows how to treat a woman right. There are indeed aren't enough of those kinds of men in this world.

He looks a million years younger!
He does! He does! *squee*

I snatched them all (thank you very much) and i will enjoy making icons out of them.... :D

Show me those icons Hunter. Or else. :devil:
And yes, he does! I love love love those kinds of eps, where you just go 'What season is this?' And ironically those eps have been recent ones (like 'Under Suspicion,' 'Rio,' ah, you people know the eps I mean. Like Hunter, the pic on your icon right before it says "Horatio is Hot," that ones a good one. He looked fantastic in 'Lost Son' *sniff*)
Anyways, I will see you ladies later. :)

Ah it is nice to see the Rio shots for those like me stuck in a barren land where season 5 has yet to exist :(
Indeed he still looks good and the pictures definately made my valentines day...have to say I prefer his hair a touch shorter, than in those pics, but otherwise ;)

thanks for the pictures..

EyeHeartH I love your icon!..His eyes are absolutely great in it ;)..Which episode is that from?..

I have to say,I 've never seen before how many views this thread has! :D

Wow Cainesugar love those pics. Like HC I won't get s5 till late 2007 too. However I did manage to find some short scenes from 'Rio' on the net. But I didn't notice any hand holding. Were H and Y holding hands in that ep? Looks great can't wait to see it on TV.

And yes H still looks so handsome in s5.

^ No, the hand holding was just in the promo pics for 'Rio'. ;)

Hi Lucy *waves*. Glad to see you're back. Hope you had a wonderful time. I thought that's where I saw it but wasn't sure.(handholding) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back