Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/DC's Thread #11

I completely agree with Lucy. Ray Jr would give Horatio the chance to show his caring and open side, definitely. I miss "family man" Horatio, bring him back please!! Action packed episodes are good, but we need character development and insight as well!! Balance, ying and yang!!

CSIFrost, I'll have to agree with you as well. My heart flutters everytime he gives that stare. Makes me wish I was standing in front of him!! :lol: I got it bad!! Even if I was a suspect, I'd want to just stare him down... and probably end up swooning on the floor! :D

Here's a cap from "Extreme", and it's a moment that completely caught me off guard. My heart nearly leapt out of my chest. I loved it so much, I rewound it and played it again!! :D It's near the end of the eppie, and be prepared for one of the greatest shots of Horatio, IMO. Well, every shot of him is the greatest, anyway, but I digress. Here we are... (drool buckets and mops at the ready!!):

The stare...

Wow... makes me all giddy inside everytime I think of the first time I saw that look in the eppie!! Always makes me smile!! :) :)

I find now, that each time I see David in anything other than CSI: Miami, I find myself thinking, "Helloooo, Handsome!!!" :lol: And he was, and still is!! If I ever walked up to him, it's be like those Animaniacs saying, " Hellooo, Nurse!!" "Hellooo, Handsome!!" I adore him!! :) His wife is lovely, and his child is so cute! Warm fuzzies alert... AAAWWWWW!!

Have a great Christmas!!
    :)

2. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

uhhhh i have to step in and say that i`m so sick and tired of this robocop H in S 4&5. if he was only selfish i can live with this new side of his character - but most of the time the last two miami seasons H only : pose (in the lab or beach), put up (or down) his sunglasses, make two lines silly and ridiculous quotes and every Monday evening save the day form terrorists.... agrrrr :mad: i want to scream with voice : "where is my real H ?!"....

i so miss S 1-3 epis where H was involve emotional with some case. (take care for kids, or victims). every one heve reason to choose profession ...and for me H become cop coz of his 'hard' past and 'complex' familiy - he was always worried for the rest (his familiy, team victims). and maybe like some guys here have say one return to the beginning (Real H) will be very good decision from the csi miami writers. H need his familiy around him. they will keep him in time/line/check. even one 'conflict ' with Ray Jn. will be perfect way for H to see what he have become or miss so long time....

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks brittany0710 for the Christmas pics. Merry Christmas to you also.

Here's my Christmas present to everyone.

[​IMG]

Sorry ya I had made this for the DC board & posted here also but wanted to say Merry Christmas to ya.

5. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Thanks for the Christmas pics guys....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*All I want for Christmas is Horatio Caine*

6. Ree73

Ree73 Civilian

I just want to say that I really like Horatio when he is wearing the Lab Coats and is actually doing work in the lab.. that is like the hotess thing ever.

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I agree I'd love to see Horatio have an actual relationship that doesn't end in murder! I mean characters need that to expand on their character.

So let's have him a little more happier... please.

Merry Christmas :)

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ree73, I agree. Horatio in the lab, and his lab coat is very pleasing to the eye to watch. ;) Plus, it's such a treat that we got to see Horatio working in the lab this season. Just warms my heart. :D

Speedslady, I aswell would love to see Horatio in a relationship that doesn't end terribly for the young lady. The thing is, Horatio's character was intended to be more of a self isolationist. It seems he prefers to stay professional, rather than engage in activities that could provoke his own happiness. Maybe he's afraid that he'd be selfish in wanting to be happy? He puts up this barrier between himself and others that doesn't extend past compassion, IMO.

Marisol and even Yelina have proved that Horatio can be happy every once and a while and enjoy life. (Moreso Marisol) Plus, his awkward, nervous attitude toward the women in his life is so cute. :D

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Agreed it's so cute. That's why I want Yelina back so badly, cause she makes him so nervous :d

[​IMG]

A little present for you lads.

10. athens

athens Coroner

^Really nice banner Kit4na!

Honestly why don't we see him a lot working in the lab..he is a CSI too so he should and it is something really nice to see!..It happened in the first 2 seasons and that was great! :D

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

uhhh can i disagree with u here. i don`t think that Aerosol make H happy. for me he merry her only coz he feel pity toward her. she was sick and H want to save the day again. this is the most big mistake of H character that he try to save/protect everyone. but who will save H or bring back the Real H? from long time i ask my self till when H will try to run away from his destiny and when at last will be happy ?! till now Yelina don`t make him happy too, but can`t deny that only she can expose the Real H (careing,worried and human part of his character) for me they deserve to put end of this chaseing whole 3-4 y and to try think way out. also if H need new love interesting SHE have to be strong and clever woman, maybe like Rebeca or this judge lady from S4...but most inportan is this thim she to not die and to make H again nervous, embarassed, shy and blushing..to become the Real H from S 1-3

btw great H banner Kit ;)

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, I suppose it was intended for Marisol to make Horatio happy (By the writers, which was what I meant :p Perhaps I should have made that more clear.) Besides, when Marisol came along, yeah, he smiled. He said 'I love you'. Basically, the writers are telling us Horatio was happy. However it's always up for interpretation. Usually, if I'm being told directly by the writers (via the show) that something is happening, I'm inclined to believe it. Does it mean we have to like it and accept it? Of course not. ;)

But, I didn't like his crazy 'let's go kill my wife's killer out of revenge' attitude either. That's something I never want to see again.

One of the reasons I didn't like season four. :p

13. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

I personally don't want Horatio to have a relationship with any woman short of maybe Calleigh. He's such a vulnerable character that any kind of a serious intimate relationship always seems to hurt him instead of benefit him. I mean, Marisol was murdered and Yelina went back to Brazil....maybe our H was meant to be single.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

and coz of this 'interpretation' S4 now in HC/DC thread don`t have new post sometimes with days. last year this time everybody was in love in Raymond brother, not like now to read here, there, everywhere in the net how much stupid is H...this make my sad, but along with S5 i don`t have any wish to try defend his character. ur right that we the fans decide to like or accept some writers decision, but believe me it`s hurt to see what have become from ur fav. tv hero...

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

me too. Honestly I was so disappointed by his actions. Imagine he was never married to her and Eric wanted to go alone to hunt Riaz down. IMO he would have talked to Eric and said to him that he shouldn't fly to Brazil and that he would make sure that Riaz would get what he deserves.

the only positive thing is that Horatio met Yelina in Brazil. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.