Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Well I am back for awhile...I cannot wait until Mondays episode. It will be all about H.

Hi Cheffie! The 'other' DC thread has been fairly active and there are some nice pics over there if you've not see them yet. :)

I'm really looking forward to Monday's episode too.

While I'm here, I'll post a picture! :D

CSIM_110_A_062.jpg

I've been over to the other DC thread too! I'm spending so much time on these Horatio threads, I'm practically living here. You may have to start charging me rent!! Oh yeah, very nice piccies - all of them!

Glad you like the pics. :) No need to worry about paying rent - the HC/DC love is free for all to enjoy! :D

Luce is absolutely right! If there was rent to be charged you know her and ThumpyG42 would be rolling in dough ;)

woooooooo i'm all for horatio hes like got an odd hotness about him i dunno what it is he's just mmmmmmm

woooooooo i'm all for horatio hes like got an odd hotness about him i dunno what it is he's just mmmmmmm

I so know what you mean.. :D

maybe it's the hair.. or the sunnies or the... I dunno.. it's somethin' alright :lol:

I'll take all 4 please! :devil: Great pics - thanks. I adore the first one - one of my all time favourites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back