Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

:lol:! I know what you mean Sherry. I watch lots of his movies and my favourite, and it still is, is The Bodyguard. But I gotta say, DC's slanted grin looks a lot more enticing.. :p..I kind of..sort of..I DEFINITELY went breathless at this wonderful smiLe....*pants* *breathes* :)

It can't? I thought it could. I just checked and it worked fine..Oh well..I'll post again..Not that i would mind or anything! :devil: Loove that smile.. :) :p

woo hoo hoo... amazing pics *dies*
well speaking of rare expressions, does anyone have a screencap of H's face when he saw the explosion in episode "losing face"? you know that bomb killed Al...

I think these are the ones you're thinking of:

CSIM_102_A_019.jpg

CSIM_102_A_021.jpg

:(

Thanks for the great caps Casp! :)

He does look a bit like Harrison Ford in that NYPD Blue pic Sher. I have been an HF fan ever since I saw 'Star Wars' in 1977. Showing my age again! ;)

You're welcome everyone! :) Mhhmm.. "caps" and Casp" :lol: Confused me for a sec there Luce.. :lol:
Here's one with Sunnies on..Still..I can feel his sad eyes behind them..

050.jpg

He was the saddest man alive that episode..

197.jpg

YAY!!! Lucy and Casp, thanks so much, i love you :D

No problem Olly! It is very much a pleasure to post pictures of HC/DC. :). Even HC enjoys seeing his face here..

028.jpg

035.jpg

VERY VERY RARE SMILE!

That episode was so sad, I`ll never forget H`s face, it was shear shock & horror!!!

awww... H oh sweet lord how gorgeous can you get..??
there should be a law against being so goregoeus.. or not never minde me.. :D :lol:

and Lucy.. I'm a HF fan too.. hes great

Where is everybody?! It's been hours since the last message. Gotta keep this thread going...... Somebody talk to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back