Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Well, I try to keep you all happy! I love the pics you all post too. :) Here's another dodgy tie, but look beyond that to the cuteness..... ;)

tn_steroid6.jpg

Did his mother make that tie? Why does he wear such... such... doogie doo doo :lol: Well perhaps David doesnt have taste in ties, so to save Horatio for fasion (cannot spell ) disaster - Horatio doesn't wear ties - just to be on the safe side :lol:

I love this picture and this eppy. I watch it alot .... since Det. Kelley's mom has ALZ and so do mine.....

He is so cute with the little girl.....

oh man.. it really looks like he's about to lick his lips.. aww. I can do it for him :lol: :devil:
love the pics.. both of them... :D

Awww that picture is most definitely cute Lucy :D but that TIE!!! :lol: (I will forgive the tie, as DC is wearing it) ;)

That tie isn't so bad. I've seen a whole lot worse, and you're right, he looks good in anything and nothing (so I've heard!)

Aww..Great Pics everyone. *confused over ties and dodgy things hanging from DC's neck* Love that cheeky smile in the earlier pic. I hate commercials..But I'll love if there's one like THIS....

*camera pans to HC*
HC: For your daily dose of citrus...Enjoy Miami's finest..

I'll buy them in bulk!! :lol:

EVERY yes "every" time i see the title of this thread, i cant help myself and say "yes, i do!" :D

great pics btw...

Well, I try to keep you all happy! I love the pics you all post too. :) Here's another dodgy tie, but look beyond that to the cuteness..... ;)

tn_steroid6.jpg

Ahh! A slanted grin :) looks a bit like a Harrison Ford expression. If you've seen enough of him you know what I mean. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back