Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Great pictures Leanne I especially like the one with no shirt on! :devil: *drools* :lol:

Tell me about it, he soo needs a license or something :D

it should be a law against it... or maybe not cos then he wouldn't be able to have them.. hmm now law.. but oh man I can't find any word right now.. how does a guy get those eyes...?? if only there were more eyes like that.. or maybe not that either coz then there wouldn't be anything special with his.. hmm.. I should be quiet now

*goes and looks at the pic again... awwww*

Leanne... you should warn before you post any pics :(

I was drinking my morning coffee (at noon) and seeing all those pics... *cries*

Damn dat man is hot :devil:

I don't get chance to post here much, but I make a beeline for the H threads just to see the glorious pictures. Thank you to everyone. I always find it amazing to read the anti-H comments scattered around the board. Then I come here and think, ah, finally, some members with good taste! ;)

oh yeah we got taset.. I mean who doesn't find H hot..? I mean .. I surtenly do find him very very hot... :devil:

Whoa! Have I been gone too long or what! Welcome to all new comers*if there are any..* Dang it! Those blue eyes!! What a great way to keep me busy while I'm bored.. :devil: Leanne, you spoil us!...Don't stop!

Leanne... you should warn before you post any pics :(

I was drinking my morning coffee (at noon) and seeing all those pics... *cries*

Damn dat man is hot :devil:

You're telling me! I've spit soda all over my screen. Wowzer! :eek:

Well just for tonite I'll choose.... uhmmm... undressing. Yeah. Just too keep things 'exciting' if ya know what I mean (which, ofcouse, everyone does:-D). Haha. He's oooo gorgeous!! It's like a lot have said before 'he should wear... more often'. H can wear whatever he want... or not:-D
What I still dont get: anti H comments? Why on earth? I don't really like csi ny but anti comments? Neh.... It's difficult having different tastes sometimes:)!!! Luckily here we allllll share the same OH YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back