Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Would you like some extra toppings of a white or black suit? Be warned that it'll still be super hot when served..fresh from the oven.. :)

I LOVE it...oh man.. how does a person get so gorgeous???
Im always asking myself that question, the only answer I have ever come up with, is that he was sent down from heaven or maybe his an angel! ;) :lol:

Im always asking myself that question, the only answer I have ever come up with, is that he was sent down from heaven or maybe his an angel! ;) :lol:

he must be an angel.. I have no other explination(sp?)

Would you like some extra toppings of a white or black suit? Be warned that it'll still be super hot when served..fresh from the oven..

I'd like a clean white dress shirt.. like the one in death grip.. and I know it's HOT!!!!! I don't need the extra hot sauce(sp?)

Our Davy definately comes from a unique mold! Where else can you get someone with the whole package: cool, calm, collected...and don't get me started on the looks! ;)

Nono...We wouldn't wanna get a long list of the same meaning..all of which shouting how Hot HC/DC really is..apparently..the person of our discussion here dosen't know this. Muahaha..how cute. :) Oh Sherry..you're a Moderator!! Congratulations!!*claps and cheers!!* oOoOh..someone is waiting.. :D

Hmm...what's taking Sherry so long?*day-dreams*

wow Sherry, congrats!!!
great idea for a signature btw ;)

Thanks you guys!! Come see me over at General sometime... I'll still be hanging around here some though ;)

GODD the pic!! Thank-you sooo much, made my day!

You're welcome everyone. Haha..Funny Leanne. He sure is very much eye-candy Sherry. :D Hoho...Found this wallpaper of HC with a slightly rumpled hair. Haha! I love it when he starts concentrating..like he's squinting..

Well of course he's squinting (she says coming in to have her half penneth again) as I keep on saying, the man has hypermetropia and needs reading glasses. To go on about the way he holds his gun, as well ... he also has an esotrophic hypotrophic (in and down) squint and although he's right handed he's left eyed -- the right eye is the one with the squint (which slides in when he looks at you or Yelina or anyone else) and is therefore his weak one and is 'lazy' (I wonder if he can even read print with it never mind read licence plates they are usually pretty weak) -- so he has to use his left to see anything.

I also wonder if the sunglasses are obligatory as he closes the R eye a bit and that's the sign that he may have problems with light sensitivity there. Never been close enough to check out both pupils in bright light (I suppose I could use Zoom on the DVD ...) but I also have never heard of esotorphics having light sensitivity. Its usually exotropics.

Check out Dead Woman Walking where looks down the perp's camera eyepiece or Dead Zone where he looks at the footage Delko has shot underwater - use of L eye BTW.

Hurumph. Will someone put reading glasses on that man before he does himself an injury, must give him a heck of a headache too ... :mad:

Good point Leanne! ;) Is there a possiblity he does wear contact lenses and the squinting is part of his acting? He does have so many wonderfully intense expressions afterall! Maybe he wears contacts some of the time. Just a thought. :)

I think there should be a scene when we see Horatio with glasses... or maybe his sunnies are prescription glasses, thats why he wears them inside :D

:lol: Would love to see H looking at a suspect with one eye closed because he lost one of his contact lenses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back