Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

*Ahem* Ladies and gentlemen. A word of precaution. Our next auction is very hot. It is so hot that....it may cause severe damage when any physical contact is applied. I now reveal...[word of advice: Don't drink or eat anything. Wait till you're done with the pics :p]

*WARNING*
David Caruso.
Yay! Hahaha! Anyone got burnt or scalded even!!?
*Calls 911 and returned to auction table*

The next item is also as hot. For advance precaution, your First Glance has to be HIM and NOT the clothes he wear. We shall start bid at 10 Million dollars.

*WARNING #2*
David Caruso#2

Okay..I'm gonna quit the auctioning thing. Tough work. Haha. Here's a final pic anyway. But it is STILL a WARNING! So BEWARE!!

David Caruso#3

Enjoy. :)

Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Oh My God! Those are gorgeous! Couldn't you just eat him up? He's so yummy.....

*faints* Can one write while unconscious? Then again I wanted to write that those pics just killed me but maybe that would be too literally

he I wasn't finished yet MAN ARE THOSE PICTURES HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (etc.). Take to bed or wake up with.... what to choose, what to choose.......

Your welcome!! I mean..I found it at the site written below each pic. It has many close-ups of Davy. And....those eyes...hehe..i DID say WARNING! :D

:lol:! Well..lets set this place on FiRe!! Cos Horatio with a Gun can Reaally push your buttons! Including a certain Lt in serious mode..

70841633.jpg

:) hehe..look at that expression.. :D

OMG! great pics... really loved "hands on the table" one :D

WOW.

Yes..itwas my first reaction... I even had to scroll back to see pic again before I post :lol:

Thanks for posting that!

Very, very nice picture. Thank you for brightening my day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back