Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HC/DC is Definitely Hot!

Very nice picture. I've got this sudden urge to confess to him. I'll admit to anything when he looks at me like that!

What GORGEOUS pictures!! I didn't realize I had that many buttons:-D. The one with the gun is very dangerous too... in more than one way hehe. Gotta go now... love this site and love H!

You're welcome everyone. Haha..Funny Leanne. He sure is very much eye-candy Sherry. :D Hoho...Found this wallpaper of HC with a slightly rumpled hair. Haha! I love it when he starts concentrating..like he's squinting..

inside-caruso.jpg

H: Mmhhhm..now..hang on a second..what's..what's that..there..right there..*squints*

:lol:

hmmm wish that police car was a hummer... :D loved the pics... GOD I LOVE THIS MAN...

hmmm wish that police car was a hummer... :D loved the pics... GOD I LOVE THIS MAN...

whoops !! :eek: sorry, double post again... :rolleyes:

:lol:! Alive?? Muahah..But of course..the sunnies pushes most of your buttons..

035.jpg

Plus a SmiLe..an added bonus. :D

Oh!..I've got another bonus for all HC/DC Mates. For being great mates[and cos I don't want anyone to get hurt]..I present you with this WARNING pic..Gulp down your drinks and chew down what you're eating..and..

BEWARE
Enjoy. :)

Oh my God! Are they leather trousers? I think I need a cold shower.....

Eassyy..just smiLe and put on sunnies..and have that little sexy walk that he always does..*COMPLETE* it with a Hummer. *ta-da!* One Hot H Man and H-Mobile coming right up! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back