Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Getting embarrassed

I was thinking briefs ... may be wrong, but from talking to a man about this he says boxers don't get stuck like that ...

Stuck? How so? Do they ride up or something? Briefs don't do anything for me. But on Horatio, I'm willing to make an effort!

:lol: this dissussion is the best on the forum I think :lol: well Horatio's underware? we could ask Yelina and she could find out for us :devil: Or I will do it, i mean for the good of all the members :p

Why thank you Leannet, if you'd be so kind...:)
and did someone really HAVE to mention 'going commando' - that's where I say 'BLIMEY'. I didn't get any work done, now I also doubt if I will get some sleep........

HC/DC in boxer shorts. What a beautiful thought that is! :devil: That must be my favourite scene in 'Kiss of Death', when he strips down to his white boxers. If only I could take a screencap of that! :D

Well, if you want to talk about Horatio's nether regions, this is definitely the best place to do it! I see another queue forming - this one to find out what under garments he prefers. Am I first in line?

Hmm, well, as you are ironing his undies, maybe you know already! ;) I think the front of this queue could be very congested! :D

I'm sure I read somewhere that DC prefers boxer shorts. Such trivia, and yet, so interesting! :devil:

So, DC prefers boxers....good to know. I love it when you can learn a little something new every day, makes life so interesting, don't you think?

Oh definitely! :D

I can't provide a boxers pic, but here's picture to sign off with. :)

CSIM_122_A_097.jpg

That's just beautiful. It's an image I'm taking to bed with me right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back