Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Very interesting Casp - thanks for posting that. I've read the hands thing somewhere before. Michael Hayes used to have his hands behind his head alot too when he was sitting down! :)

Your welcome Luce. Yeah. David loves to do lots of posing for his characters. Not that I mind or anything. :D And is just me or...

csimiami_davidcaruso_001.jpg

....does he have a puppy dog face on?

OMG! Too late! I'm scalded! That SmiLe! And what's with that Mafia outfit! :lol:! I'm scared now! Haha! Thanks Sherry! Hot pic! *sizzles~~

Anytime! :D

The thing that is the most interesting about that pic, out of his wardrobe, is that necklace he is wearing. I've seen some pics of him at public events back then and he is wearing the same one!

Uhm. Right. Is this like you'd better not even mention the word explosive on an airport - or things like that? Sorry but I DONT understand. Being careful about your words... sorry guys.... You cant see me I cant see you but believe me a fly could tip me over. Bly me.... But fine, I'll be careful and let it be duely noted that I respect other opinions 365 days a year. Big mouth, small heart.

I do believe he is! :devil: There are too many yummy pics on this forum today. I'm going to have to go outside for some air! :D

I would be delighted if you joined me Leanne! :D

*sigh* Lovely pics Olly - thank you! :) Just when I thought I had recovered...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back