Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

they're so niiiiiiice... *dreams away* especially the third one..

He just looks so damn trusting and honest. I like him and so does my mom. I don't understand why there seems to be so much hate for this guy on other sites. What did he ever do to them?

WHO? WHERE? WHAT SITE?? I'll kill them :mad:!! I adore David, I adore HC, I'm crazy about CSMIM no one should even TRY to say something hatefull cuz they wouldn't want ME running around looking for them :lol:.
and HE IS YUMMY. yummy yummy yummy. Damn. Now I'm hungry LOL

I don't see why anyone could possibly hate him, but I wouldn't resort to killing them.

I can see why they can dislike him - I mean my sister hates him, and she's always telling me the reasons why - but I think they just need to be thrown about a bit :lol: but we are all entitled to our opinion :D

Yes we are and my opinion is HC/DC is one great actor and if some can't see that then apparently, it is their loss. Besides, there'll be more loving for the Man around! :D

It is definately their loss, and it's not like there is a shortage of HC/DC love ;)

Never a shortage Sherry cos I know all of us here in this thread give our utmost love for Tha Man HC/DC. :D

yup, although I kinda want to hit him sometimes, when he's mean to Yelina, well not mean but he just doesnt think about how if affects her, only everyone else

I don't care if he's mean to yelina.. I don't like her so.. I'm fine with that..

just one question ...is he ever mean to her..?

well yeah, kinda, anywho...... raise your keyboards if you think there should be a shower scene :D

:lol: I hope you can get it back down, and he was mean to her when he didn't tell her about Madison, and when he did she only had a small amount of time ( like a few hours ) to get her head around it, also he knows how she feels for him, and yet he's happy to let her think that Madison was his child, some people may not see it as mean, that he's protecting her, but it was kinda a bad idea not to tell her things..

Mine is already in heaven cos it fell off the roof. The eppy Crime Wave shows Yelina with a black eye due to Stetler. I think that was one example of Stetler's violence.

well that's true.. but like you said he did it to protect her... well..

I don't know why I don't like her.. hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back