Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*chases after the last of the spiders with a broom*

Could this mean, he'll spend more time around Wendy??

I think it's possible... he'd probably hang around Wendy's work space and pout. Poor guy. Wendy would probably comment on how he looks like a little lost puppy. I'm sure she'll do her best to cheer him up.

Hodges and Wendy.. *_____*

the first moment coming to my mind is .. :lol: ..

wendy: "i don't have big boobs. mine are like.. small and.."

hodges: "like.. perfect.."

*weird glances from around* :lol:

Ah! How could I forget that scene? I think Hodges was unconsciously saying what he was thinking... again. Poor guy, but at least Wendy didn't take it badly. I know TPTB are probably not gonna have any Wedges scene in tonight's episode, but it wouldn't hurt to hear a couple of words exchanged. *crosses fingers* By the way, welcome to the thread SheShotSherlock! Is it okay if I call you Sherlock?

:lol: Silly Hodges, he needs a filter on that brain-mouth thing. Like, majorly, he always know exactly what you don't tell a girl and says it anyway because while he knows what to say, he doesn't know that it's definitely NOT what you say. That was one of the most confusing sentences I've ever written, and since I write a lot, that's saying quite a bit. *shakes head and sighs*

May I point out that Hodges and Wendy were talking to each other. For the first time since pretty much the first episode of the season. Yay! And they looked like they were having an actual conversation, too. Possibly Hodges muttering about Grissom leaving, by their expressions.

Last edited:
Well you know the poor guy is distraught. And of course he had to turn to the one person he could actually talk too. I would say that this may be the kick off to a few more scenes between the pair...finally. Wendy looked genuinely concerned in that last scene. Like she was almost ready to reach out and place a hand on his or his arm...something, to show she cared.

She did looked genuinely concerned about him, which to me proves that no matter how much she hates him sometimes, it's never completely hate, more "Oh. My. God. Why are you STUPID??"

Hey, for once poor Henry wasn't in the room. *laughs*

Ah! How could I forget that scene? I think Hodges was unconsciously saying what he was thinking... again. Poor guy, but at least Wendy didn't take it badly. I know TPTB are probably not gonna have any Wedges scene in tonight's episode, but it wouldn't hurt to hear a couple of words exchanged. *crosses fingers* By the way, welcome to the thread SheShotSherlock! Is it okay if I call you Sherlock?

ah yes, thats probably his main problem ^^

of course you can, though it's a bit strange cuz i'm a girl but who cares :lol:

it really sucks that i live in austria.. i have to wait for the whole new episodes for like months.. all i have is youtube xD so did the last ep include any important wedges scenes?

the only scene with the pair was from Grissom's point of view through the glass wall as he made his way through the lab one last time. It shows Wendy and Hodges talking. Well Hodges more so and I wouldn't be surprised if he was upset and Wendy was trying to comfort him... But hey, that is better then nothing and far better then what we've gotten so far this season. I'm sure there'll be something posted on youtube soon enough from the ep.

And welcome to the thread Sherlock...if I may call you that as well.

did the last ep include any important wedges scenes?
Well, we see them talking, but we don't hear what they're saying. It'd be my guess that Hodges was whimpering about Grissom leaving, and Wendy was listening and trying to comfort him. She looks kind of worried about him, which I liked. It's telling that he goes to her right after he talks to Grissom, I'd think.

Screencaps:

wedges1.jpg

She's smiling. Hee.

wedges2.jpg

By the way, I love how casually Wendy's leaning on the hazardous materials box. :lol:

wedges1.jpg

She's smiling. Hee.

wedges2.jpg

By the way, I love how casually Wendy's leaning on the hazardous materials box. :lol:

Aww! So adorable... though I'm curious to know what they're talking about. I was so focused on Grissom leaving that I didn't get a chance to read their lips. But it definitely looks like she's listening to him and comforting him in her own way.

Well, I bought the ep on iTunes and I have to admit that we don't actually see them saying anything. Hodges looks like he's stammering something, or can't say anything, and Wendy seems to go to say something but she's either talking like a ventriloquist or we cut away before she says anything.

You can definitely tell that she's listening to him. It's a change from her mocking him, which shows ship range! Yaaaaaay! (XD)

Great nab on the screencaps. I didn't even realize what Wendy was leaning on until you mentioned it...:lol:. It does look like she's comforting him or at least about to and it's interesting how they are fairly close to one another as opposed to him just leaning up against the counter and she elsewhere in her lab.

LOL...yes and there is an absence of Henry. How odd is that :guffaw:. They finally have a 'special' moment together, alone. Even if it's at the expense of Hodges emotional-like break down over Grissom leaving.

Don't suppose you have those pics in a larger format that you can toss my way via PM, would you?

I have much larger versions if you'd like, DJ. I'll send them once I get them on my Photobucket account. :)

Jeez, it almost doesn't feel like a shipper-esque moment without Henry standing around looking uncomfortable. :guffaw:

I hadn't noticed that, DJ, but you are right- they are closer than you'd expect. But we like that, don't we? :D

If that table wasn't between them, and we had a second or two longer zoomed in on them, I'm sure Wendy would have engulfed him into a big comforting hug...it seems like the only logical 'next' move...lol. I"m glad he went straight to her though, once he left Grissom's office. I think Gris even had a little grin on his face when he saw the pair together. I sure he knows that Hodges will be good hands as long as she is around to keep him in line.:lol:

This board's been silent for months... I'm glad we can get discussion from a 2-second scene. XD

I'd find this to be a good sign. TPTB could have just as easily put the two of them in the room with the other lab rats. The fact that Hodges went to Wendy to vent sounds like a fantastic sign to me. And we were expecting to be ignored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back