Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can almost hear Henry now saying something like; "See, I knew there was something going on between you too!"

As for someone like Greg? Well, it could probably be something like; "You're actually interested in that ass-kisser?" Or... "Wendy, you've gotta be kidding me...Hodges?" :lol:

But I still like the Mandy theory of taking bets...that cracks me up everytime I think about it. Something about her personality on the show makes me think that there is more to her then what we've seen of her. She has a spunky side to her.

As for the others, well, I'm not sure how they'd react nor can I think of a sensible reaction from them...heheh!

Yeah, I know what you mean about Mandy. Every single time I think of her making bets on Wendy and Hodges, I smirk. And I'm not even kidding. I was thinking of something offtopic, and my brain floated over to that thought, and I grinned so much that my cousin looked at me and went, "What's wrong with you?" I just told her about the Wedges scene in Two and a Half Deaths. She snickered and left me alone for the rest of the night. True story. :lol:

As for someone like Greg? Well, it could probably be something like; "You're actually interested in that ass-kisser?" Or... "Wendy, you've gotta be kidding me...Hodges?" :lol:

Awesome job, DJ. You brought old Greg back and made me literally laugh out loud. It's so, so true. I want to email Carol Mendelsohn and be, like, "Tell the writers that whenever Wedges becomes canon, you need to have Greg say "Wendy, you've got to be kidding me... Hodges?""

Heh.

The nosy Catherine part comes in with the spoilers from before, so I'll put the safety box up:

With the rumor that Wendy and Hodges are sitting together at Warrick's supposed funeral, I pictured Catherine noticing and being all nosy like she was in the deleted "Grissom's Divine Comedy" scene. XD

I had to have the "old" Greg there cause I miss the classic Hodges/Sanders interaction...you know that try to outdo the other, taking small digs at the other...etc. Plus.. seeing Greg was interested in Wendy right from day one (as I already mentioned once before), and I know that Greg would have one of the best reactions because of their working relationship. But then that is just my opinion. :lol:

*thinks that has the making of a short humourous one shot fanfic...hmm*

As for the others, well, I'm not sure how they'd react nor can I think of a sensible reaction from them...heheh!

Hmm, I think Archie would silence disbelievers with Wedges footage and say, "Now you know what I have to deal with everyday."

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Greg proposes to put Hodges through a series of zany challenges to prove that he likes Wendy... Greg and Wendy kind of remind me of brother and sister and I think Greg wants to lord over Hodges one last time before Wedges becomes official.

*laughs* I can picture Archie doing that. Completely. Or that being how he finds out, and he's just, like, "*sigh* Somedays...."

Greg being like an older brother to Wendy... sounds freakishly hilariously fun. I can just imagine him pestering Hodges just because all of the times Hodges has taunted him.

Yeah, strangely I tried to resize it about six times and it kept posting that big. So... I'll keep that in mind for next time and just hope that no moderator tries to eat me. *whistles innocently*

:lol: No I won't eat you. I just changed the picture to a link. ;)

Greg being like an older brother to Wendy... sounds freakishly hilariously fun. I can just imagine him pestering Hodges just because all of the times Hodges has taunted him.

That would be hilarious! I can just picture Greg having Hodges run in circles while Wendy's laughing and feeling a little sorry for Hodges. Only a little 'cause this was a long time coming! Hmm, I wonder what Greg will come up with... think Wendy would help Greg with this little scheme?

Sure you know that if that were the case...Wendy would be game. Or at least tempted by the thought. Again, anything to try and get the better of Hodges, but as humourous as it is...I don't think Hodges would find the 'scheme' any bit fun and would probably do everything in his power to avoid a scene....Hmmm...on second thought... :lol:

As for what Greg would get him to do? All I can think of at the moment is something to do with perhaps wearing some ridiculous heavy metal band shirt or perhaps getting Hodges to be his personal servant...but that would be on the terms of Hodges wanting to keep the knowledge of his crush, hush hush! LOL, getting Greg his coffee...putting all his evidence to the top of the pile as priority, maybe be forced to compliment Greg instead of insulting him...etc :guffaw:

Sure you know that if that were the case...Wendy would be game. Or at least tempted by the thought.

*snickers* Oh, the possibilities! I'm sure Wendy would be tempted more than a few times too... she's probably itching to do something to Hodges. I kind of feel sorry for him... he's not gonna know what hit him!

Only a few more sleeps until the starts of the new season and I can't wait. I've been so looking forward to seeing what is up the sleeves of TPTB's to see what they have in store for Wedges since the mentions of things heating up a while back. I'm eager to know if this will be the season for the pair and if Wendy will indeed make good on her mentions of wanting to go out into the field. I still think that after what happened to Warrick in the finale will put doubt in her mind as to her wanting to advance and if it'll make Hodges more weary if she decides to continue through with it. And I still want him to step up and be a man in regards to his feelings toward her. You know, do right for a change instead of wrong when talking to her. Tell her the truth about how he feels!

With the new season only days away...finally, we'll finally get something new to discuss about the couple and new theories to test out.

I'm working on a new fic, but I highly doubt that I'll be able to complete it in time for the premire and that frustrates me seeing it's kinda set around Warricks situation. Why didn't I get this idea a few weeks earlier...:scream:!

Hi guys. My first post here. I love the lab rats and I love Wendy and Hodges together. It's such a funny relationship because there is so much chemistry, but yet Wendy gets so annoyed with Hodges at times, like the audience. I love Hodges but sometimes I want to punch him which is a credit to the wonderful skill of the actor who plays him. If you annoy your viewers-you're doing something right.

welcome myfuturecsi. Seems hard to find others out there that are supporters of this ship. I mean, there are others out there that like the pairing, but that's usually as far as it goes. lol, maybe it is because Hodges is involved as to why this ship isn't quite as popular as others, and maybe it's just because it's still new. The two characters do have great chemistry together and like the others have stated before, as the same with yourself, the relationship between Wendy and Hodges is indeed a fun one...more realistic then some of the others I think.

Hey myfuturecsi, welcome to the thread! Nice to see a new Wedges supporter here...

It's such a funny relationship because there is so much chemistry, but yet Wendy gets so annoyed with Hodges at times, like the audience.

I don't think I've seen a couple like that on TV... it's really funny to see though. I can't help but think that it may be a matter of time before she smacks him upside the head! I would love to see that and I'm guessing the other labrats would too.

Ooo....Hodges getting a nice slap in the face. As much as he is my favorite character, I could totally see Wendy doing that if frustrated enough...and no matter where or when. It would be amusing to see to say the least. Of course it would be over some stupid thing that he would either say or do to warrant such a response.

As for seeing another pairing on television like these two? I can't recall it either... I mean, there are others out there that have that fun sort of relationship, but the characters don't have the personalities like Wedges do. That's what makes this ship so much more fun to watch.

Ooo....Hodges getting a nice slap in the face. As much as he is my favorite character, I could totally see Wendy doing that if frustrated enough...and no matter where or when. It would be amusing to see to say the least. Of course it would be over some stupid thing that he would either say or do to warrant such a response.

As for seeing another pairing on television like these two? I can't recall it either... I mean, there are others out there that have that fun sort of relationship, but the characters don't have the personalities like Wedges do. That's what makes this ship so much more fun to watch.

Ha! Hodges getting slapped. That'd be hilarious, if only because he'd be, like, "What did I do?"

And, you're right, DJ. I actually don't watch that many shows, despite what most people the know be believe, but I still can't think of a relationship that's more fun or as fun to watch as Wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back