Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, everyone, I'm a newbie :)
I got here by accident, I read this awesome story and my curiosity got picked on this ship
I love to see good M+ stories on Hodges, he's just so sexy and I can imagine sex with Wendy would be awesome :devil:
she'll be drained by the time that starved latrab is done with her :devil:
so please people keep coming the good ol' fanfic, I suck at writing so all I have left is to beg for good stories :lol:
A little present for all of you
hope you like it :cool:

welcome MEDAISRISA....glad you stumbled by, by accident. Always like to see new people and welcome them to the newest ship. Sit and enjoy....chat up a storm.

Thanks for the compliment on the story :lol:, some will say yer swellin my head...but I do have a continuation coming eventually to the story...just that real life is gettin in the way at the moment, with me just startin a new job this week...BUT, hey, your attempts would be awesome...that was my first attempt.........lol....anyway, I keep sayin that Wendy and Hodges are supposenly in this weeks eppy, so fingers are crossed for some GOOD interaction between the two.....*CROSSES FINGERS*

if you like the labrat, click on my wallace banner just below :) ENJOY!

Welcome! Yes the story was rather good, but more is coming we're told! ;) I'm going to start working on a fic for them soon and I think there's another one posted at the LJ community. Click my banner to go to our Wedges LJ community and join/start posting!

There's another fanfic posted on the site SAB??? OOooOooo and I can't wait to read yer fic for wedges too....*claps*

thanks everyone for the kind welcome and DJRideout, I really enjoyed your Wallace site, it's awesome *drools* if you need pics of Wallace at events or so, ask away :)

LOL...duh....the more the merrier...did you see the pics on my little page, besides the main page???

I'm still drooling all over the page
I loved the "A little help here" pic :)
and a quick question, is the new fic at fanfiction.net or in this forum's fanfic section?
I kinda ask because I'm really slow when it comes to LJ :lol:

I think there is a link above...to the fanfic, but it IS on fanfiction.net

HERE this is mine

There are a couple others there as well...

THIS ONE by greglabmouse

I think Loki has one posted here, the link is posted a few threads back. The very first or second page I think. Um, I know of a couple in the fanfiction section here. You could just google Wendy and Hodges but it doesn't turn up much sadly. :( lol

lol....yay, it's CSI night....lol! Can't wait...I hope there is some conversing between our beloved labrats....

DJRideout said:
I think there is a link above...to the fanfic, but it IS on fanfiction.net

HERE this is mine

There are a couple others there as well...

THIS ONE by greglabmouse

hey DJ, I can't see the first link you posted :confused:
a question: can we post challenges here or in the fanfic forum or in the LJ? :rolleyes: :p
I have a few ideas... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back