Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Labrat....welcome back! I said in an earlier post that I was wondering where everyone had disappeared...lol...

take yer time catchin up

welcome back labrat. Yeah this thread has been kind of slow. I've been here, just busy. Plus my Eric/Calleigh ship is HOT right now, so I made a vid for it. That's what I was busy with. Plus, CSI isn't giving us much more to work with, lol. Wendy hasn't been on since the Labrats episode, right?

true true......I said in another thread that it bothered me how the writers would write stories or hints of ships then abandon them....to either forget about them, or wait until way WAY down the road.....I still wanna know if Wendy calling that phone number will play any role in this MCSK. Although, there is talks of this ship all over the place. So, maybe the writers will do a little more about it.

I would also like for Wendy to finish her "sentence" to hodges sometime soon...lol...the "...acutally thought I might..."

DJRideout said:
Hey Labrat....welcome back! I said in an earlier post that I was wondering where everyone had disappeared...lol...

take yer time catchin up

Yeah....I know. I had to go right when Weges was getting hot. So no Wendy laltely, huh? Hmmm. I'll have to que the my TiVo this weekend and check it out -- uh, right after I unpack. Macadamia nuts anyone?

Sab: LOOOVE the LJ community! Hope you don't mind, I took the "Rat Pack" icon, plus a couple more, and I promise to credit you. I'm a newbie there too.

Rattie

well, I read in one of the threads for this weeks eppy, that wendy is suppose to be in it. Whether or not she'll be a bigger part of the show or have any interactions with Hodges, I don't know, but I hope there is. I hope there is more then just a quick scene...like "run this through dna for me" and that's that. LOL

actually Labrat I didn't make any icons or banners. I just created the community for us to post our Wedges related fanart and fanfic. So erm, yeah, don't credit me! LOL The person that created it is the person that posted it. :) But, thanks. I thought we could all use a place to gather and share Wedges stuff.

I know I posted a couple....so did loki, and yer free to use them......I will be makin more too, but it may take a while, I just got a new job...but they will be wedges ones...lol! Well, wedges artwork in general!

so what *is* their ship name? Wedges? Like the food? lol. I have no clue. Ship names are fun to figure out.

So do you think they'll have scenes this week or finale?

I doubt they'll have any scenes together, it seems the finale is pretty much centered around GSR... hopefully we can count on some next season... :)

And yeah, lol, Wedges :lol:

well...I know they both are going to be in thrusdays eppy. Well, hodges is in every eppy at some point now, but so is wendy this week. I think that there is a possiblity they may have a scene or too...might not be big, but with the miniature cases clueing up, the involvement of theirs from LABRATS, MAY come into play....hmm.....maybe not, but it's possible....*crosses fingers*

I've got my fingers crossed too!
I'm hoping also that since it's about the mini killer case, that maybe Wedges will be brought together again. Is this week the finale or is that next week?

next week, may 17th I beleive is the finale.....I am pretty sure.

LOL....yeah SAB....I agree with you....yet I posted it just up above...lol...

Sab said:
actually Labrat I didn't make any icons or banners. I just created the community for us to post our Wedges related fanart and fanfic. So erm, yeah, don't credit me! LOL The person that created it is the person that posted it. :)

Oh...:confused: shows you how much of newbie I am! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back