Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
I like these kinds of stories, just enjoy reading them, I do enough thinking working! :lol: :lol:

The PWP LabRat Love Challenge (aka Wedges doing the nasty all the way :lol:)

1. Has to be at least M (R in the old ratings)
2. Hodges has to have an awesome body and experience shooting guns with accuracy
3. Wendy should not notice Hodges at the beginning, and then saw "something" or hear "something" about him that got her wondering...
4. Has to include first, Wendy rejecting Hodges on a date and then her jealousy when an old flame of his comes back running to his arms
5. Fight between Hodges and Wendy (not picky, may be in her house, may be in his, or in the lab) and then he dominates her into fab make-up sex (wearing her out)

I hope your stories my dear WSC (Wedges Shipping Community) :lol: :D

lol.....oh not yet....just trying...and that is the key word, lol, "trying" to brainstorm here.......though it's hard at 3am . :lol:

Did you get the link after to my story?

no cry....I am near by, just not to many are leaving posts in here lately! Anyway, I had started a new sequel to the story, then decided to write another. Now I gotta decide which style I wanna go with.....well, either way, it is a continuation on the 'wedges' fanfic I had started....PLUS I am trying to brainstorm for yer challenge idea...heheh!

*hmmm, real life is getting in the way here...lol*

*Hates to be double posting, but 24 hour editing time has expired*

Well, I was a little disappointed in last eppy, seeing our two love bugs were on, but not conversing, yet I wasn't surprised by it either. There was hardly any talk of the MCSK, only that one scene IN grissoms office with him and Cath. I am hoping maybe the finale will have something interesting and surprising for our little geeks! LOL! I can not wait to see if anything comes of the phone call, and if my fave, Hodges truely cracked and solved the case for the others...of course, with the other techs help (a little help anyway :)).

I'm here! *waves*

Yeah, stupid real life is getting in the way of my digital world :lol:

Long story, but once we spend all our money I should be on more :)

As for this weeks eppy... I'm hoping something will come from Wendy's phone call. As long as it doesn't hurt Hodges, that is, lol. But if something did happen, it might call for some interaction between the two again!

*waves to loki*

Hey buddy...yer right, if something happens from this call, it better not hurt my guy....lol...or else I am gonna cry! *puts tissue box nearby, "just in case", but hopes not to have to use any*

well, now I am annoyed....not only just 5-10 second of hodges in season finale...but about the same for Wendy, NO interaction between the two....AND........other then Gris's odd comment toward the end about the bleach, there was no talks about how the labrats helped...narrow down the search for the suspect of the MCS's.

man oh man.....do we ever, seeing we never got any since LABRATS.....grumble! Why start something like that, and do NOTHING about it. I mean, it wasn't like a questionable hint of a possible attraction, it was quite obvious and at multiple times during that eppy! Two, why would the actors talk about their characters and having a little thing for the other if they aren't gonna do anything about it....

BUT HEY....I have a sequel to my fanfic, nearing completion, although, real life is now interferring in the quick progression and completion of it.....life! lol COMING SOON to a fanfic site near you..... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back