Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 for the series! I guess Malkin was just saving his game for later against the Caps :D

:lol: I was thinking the same :lol:

Yeah, just whine he hasn't done well in playoffs - me says HAH! 3+1, what an amazing night!

That game was ridiculous. I'm still in awe.
I think all those people who said Malkin wasn't doing good were just jealous that we have him and they don't. :p Cause even when he's not playing at 100%, he still outshines a lot of, if not most, other players.

2-0 for the series! I guess Malkin was just saving his game for later against the Caps :D

Yeah, just whine he hasn't done well in playoffs - me says HAH! 3+1, what an amazing night!

I think all those people who said Malkin wasn't doing good were just jealous that we have him and they don't. :p Cause even when he's not playing at 100%, he still outshines a lot of, if not most, other players.

So true!

It's amazing what a difference it makes having two players like him, rather than just one. Even when he's having a bad night, Crosby's still there, and vice versa, not to mention the rest of a very stellar team.

So true!

It's amazing what a difference it makes having two players like him, rather than just one. Even when he's having a bad night, Crosby's still there, and vice versa, not to mention the rest of a very stellar team.

Exactly.
Even if a team can get past Crosby, even if they can get past Malkin, they still have the rest of a terrific team to have to face. I think a lot of people don't realize just how good the entire team is, and not just the two biggest names.

6-2!

Unless we manage to lose all of the rest of the games in the series, we're in the finals! :D Emoticons cannot adequately express my emotions at the moment.

That was very, very awesome. And Sid's only 5 goals away from tying the record for playoff goals. And then there's Malkin... :eek: :D This is really our year.

We're going to the Stanley Cup Finals!!!!:wtf::thumbsup::D

Amen! :D

Of course, the one day I'm scheduled to work until close, I miss the most awesome game of the season. I made my sister text me the score every period so that I knew what was going on though.
I'm sure that somewhere on our video cameras you can see me celebrating after they won! :lol:

This is exciting!

Ok hope I dont anger anyone too much..Im originally from a city with no team so I grew up watching the Wings....I live in Chicago now so its really dangerous. Im excite though that the Wings are in the playoffs. Woot Woot!

^No worries. All fans are welcome :) And I feel ya on being in the opponent's city. I've lived in DC for my whole life, but love the Pens. Personally, I'm hoping your team wins so that we can get a rematch in the finals (though I'm hoping for a different outcome :devil:).

Man I went to game 2 of the Detroit/Chicago series and it was INSANE. I love hockey and I love to go to games......I have never been to a play off game before. I am seriously going to consider spending the money to go to a Stanley Cup finals game if the Wings make it in! Go WINGS!!

Man I went to game 2 of the Detroit/Chicago series and it was INSANE. I love hockey and I love to go to games......I have never been to a play off game before. I am seriously going to consider spending the money to go to a Stanley Cup finals game if the Wings make it in! Go WINGS!!

I've been working a lot of overtime this week, so I am definitely going to try my hardest to get to a finals game now that I've got some money. I figured if I'm gonna spend the money to go to a game, my first one might as well be a good one. :D

And welcome nwolfson! :)

We're going to the Stanley Cup Finals!!!!:wtf::thumbsup::D

\o/

Yay! I feel that Pens are so much stronger this year than they were last year! (They better be :devil: )

I try to wake up to see some games - I just hate that this is the busiest time at the farm, so have to wake at 6am and Pens games are on usually around 3am my time - which is one of the worst times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back