Hobbies...

• Photography
  • Blogging
  • Webdesigning
  • Walking/runnging/blading around the park
  • Playing basketball
  • Just driving around with my VW GOLF

I have many hobbies but my favorite are :
-Dance (I go to ballet and modern dance classes and I love to go to see ballet)

-watch the dvd of csi and csi miami :rolleyes:
-walk in Paris
-go on internet

Well I don't know whether to describe music as a part-time career, hobby or addiction, LOL! It's a big, big deal with me...

Hobbies, I guess running the website I run, translating articles (German to English) for it, making miniatures (printies, since I can't afford the nice "real" stuff at the moment), writing, drawing, various crafts (I just mixed a couple batches of potpourri for the holidays), and watching basketball. I like the Dallas Mavericks (if only they'll stop trading away players I like), Sacramento Kings (ditto...basty nastards traded Bobby Jackson, AAAAAA! :mad:) and Phoenix Suns.

Spare time? Huh, what's that? :D

--Robin

my hobbies are
-playing guitar
-listening to music
-hanging with my friends
-sing
-draw
-and just have fun/laugh

scrapbooking
reading
crosswords
puzzles
gardening
internet-not really a hobbie, just something to do when bored! :lol:
Maj jong

They were Modern dance, cheerleading and modeling but I had to quit all because of health reasons :(.

I play the drums, guitar and piano. I love drawing/sketching but haven't had the time to do so. I play badminton and a little tennis. I love watching forensic procedurals (frustrated scientist here!). I also write a lot (stories, songs, etc.)

-Trekking,swimming,watching cycling on tv.
-Collecting coins from different countries.Since the euro I check all my coins to see if I get any non Spanish ones to keep them.
-Watching the History channel.
-Playing trivial pursuit.
-News:reading newspapers in Spanish,English,French and Italian.Listening to the news on the radio,watching the news on tv...
-Reading:books,brochures,the cereal box,whatever...
-Watching tv series in English (my friends think:a)my English is good,wroooonggg;b)I'm a freaky for not watching them dubbed as everybody does here,maybe).
-Being my cat's servant,whatever his majesty wants.Cats rule.
-Going to the beach,to the cinema,travelling with my friends.
-And last one my absolutely favourite:doing nothing.

Going to the river and just sit there for hours on end.. watching the ships go by, the ducks and yucky little flying creatures.. sitting on the dock there with my feet almost in the water, writing poetry.. it's the only place where I'm really me. :)

Back