Hobbies...

Well if u include all the biochem, microbio, genetic, pathology, physics books I have to read...damn i have a lot of hobbies...but nooooo....i don't really think they should count as one, but because of all these classes i can't have more hobbies....Grrr....

**parachutes in**

I started the same thread tonight. My dumb! How I missed this....

Mine is genealogy. I love to research and dig for facts and dates and since I love history, it's a natural hobby. Finding out that my great-grandfather fought at Gettysburg made history become more real and personal for me.

**goes off to take memory pills or something to make me smarter now.** :eek:

I started the same thread tonight. My dumb! How I missed this....

Oh holy heck, TBonz! You scared the bejesus out of me when I saw that thread. All I could think was great, first day as a mod and already I'd already be ticking you off. :lol: Then I scrolled down and saw that CaptainMiracle51 had already bitten the bullet, lol.

Anyways, genealogy is awesome! I'm into it a little bit, but not as much as my mother is, she set out one time to find out as much as she could about her dad's side of the family and found a family tree that started with the first McIntosh that came over here from Scotland in the 1700s (he was an indentured servant to a widow and ended up marrying her) and it traced on down right to my mother and her sisters and cousins. I think that stuff is cool but I'll let her do the work :lol:

^
I wasn't ticked off. I'm human too and capable of doing something daft. :lol:

Another fun hobby. I used to bowl. I miss it, but can't do it anymore. Was a fun way to spend a Friday night, with a group trying to beat the other team.

All i could do when i saw that thread was laugh and think, "Hey TBonz has sure been paying attention lately." ;)

Cat's orders: Go and take a cat nap TBonz. :lol:

^my reacting was first :eek:
and then :lol big time. Well... does this mean Bonz is just a mortal? :eek:

What comes to Bonz's history loving. I ...kinda love it too but... have no time for it anymore. Latest what I've read "history" is my town's history parts I and II. Both books have some 700 pages and history starts from 14th - 15th century.

Because my town is dying, small and boring in any ways, people tell me to get a life :p I should buy the part III because it was released last fall.
2nd World War is also close to my heart because of my grandma and grandpa.

Then last summer a book was released, whole family from my dad's mom side. And people where it started from, I'm... 6th generation but some branch of a family go already in 7th and 8th generation. It includes some 2,000 people (because it includes spouses).

When Ihave time and money, I should check my dad's dad side, because we don't know much about it and when I asked info from a church what is in a town where my greatgrandfather lived before moved to town where we live now, they said they don't give info about people if it's not over 100 yrs.

So I somehow don't count it as a hoby anymore.

Oo..it was long story.

Posted by DaWacko:
Second reaction was thinking, "Does she know that she just broke one of her own rules?" ;) :lol:

Posted by Cat:
Posted by DaWacko:
Second reaction was thinking, "Does she know that she just broke one of her own rules?" ;) :lol:

:lol: aww, well perhaps she's just getting old. Rememeber, she won Old Geezer Award :p :lol:

Posted by DaWacko:
:lol: aww, well perhaps she's just getting old. Rememeber, she won Old Geezer Award :p :lol:

**GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!** :mad:

I hadn't seen that! (I don't get to read every post.)

I will think of a suitable revenge. That can be a new hobby. Tormenting CSI posters. :D

Posted by TBonz:
I will think of a suitable revenge. That can be a new hobby. Tormenting CSI posters. :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Some of us are very good *puts on angelic face & flutters eyelids*

Posted by TBonz:
Posted by DaWacko:

**GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!** :mad:

I hadn't seen that! (I don't get to read every post.)

Whoops... :D

*starts to walk backwards slowly leaving her pack of magic cookies near Bonz*

Posted by TBonz:
:eek: *hands over all her cake and hides under desk* Meow! *cuddles her tail closer to her* :eek:

Back