Hobbies...

My hobbies include:

~reading shakespere (the good stuff...not macbeth! i hate it!)
~Chasing my dog and getting bitten.
~Researching forensics terms.
~writing
~Reading
~computer

thats basically it! :lol:

My hobbies are:

- reading books (John Grisham, Agatha Christie, Sir Artuhr Conan Doyle)
- naturally watching CSI
- music hear, best old LPs
- stories write
- image editing at the PC
- not to forget *Ebay*

my hobbies are reading, writing, hiking, yoga [i teach it so maybe not a hobby except when I'm not getting paid for it], volunteer at the animal shelter, needlecrafts, making little dolls out of clay, hiding gnomes in my brothers' yards, and going to junk stores. I like to find old snapshots that need a home.

Some of my hobbies are playing guitar. I'll be getting free lessons soon to improve. :D And I might be getting mandolin lessons aswell.

I also paint, draw, sketch, design, sew, do silly little crafts, go out with friends and do the things teens usually do...? :S

Oh and I extend my knowledge of bands, music, etc. :p :rolleyes:

Some of my hobbies include, weekly trips to the Library, than out for lunch with my daughter, every sunday.

We also enjoy cooking, and baking goodies, I love cooking, and find it very relaxing, also reading, swimming, doing jigsaw puzzles.

But my favorite hobbie, playing out on TalkCSI :lol: :lol:

- Being a general computer nerd (OS's and server stuff a bit)
- Webdevelopment (css/html, php, asp)
- designing
- edit music and video's
- gaming (pc & wii)
- photgraphy
- (teaching) kung fu
- snowboarding
- listening to music + figure out music played on CSI: Miami
- CSI: Miami & talkCSI.. no need to say more...
- travelling

I'm so pathetic, I don't have any hobbies anymore.

I used to swim - now I'm too lazy, plus I have noone who would go with me and it's boring to go alone.

I used to draw - now my talent has faded.

I used to write - now I'm uninspired.

I used to go out with my best friend and just hang around town - now I moved to a different city.

The only occupation that's left is hanging on the sofa all day watching TV, eating and surfing the net. :rolleyes:

Wait, there is one hobby I have: Taking pictures of my kitty

One word: Photoshop.

I've spent almost every day since Xmas playing with my CS2, and before that with Fireworks & Photoshop LE. I'd show off some of my work, but I'm too lazy to upload my manips and fanart. :lol:

I also have HTML as a hobby. I learned the coding when I was 9 all by myself (with a bit of help from my dad) and now use my erm, talent, to admin a website dedicated to CSI & Crossing Jordan. XD

Yes, I am geek. Hear me type.

I have two other hobbies I really love.

Writting FanFic about CSI:NY/Miami and poetry on their character's. This is a comfort, and helps fill the void, of my stressful days.

I also make christmas cards, and walls, with poetry inside them, for my family and friends, mostly Rrated, cause my friends are naughty :lol: :lol:

my hobbies are:
Flash and Web Design and Graphic Design at all
Illustration
watching CSI :)
photography: birds mostly - crows, nutcrackers, owls - hope to make photo of a raven one day
tennis
hard rock cafes and bars ;)

Hmm let's see:

Crocheting
reading
Photography - digital
PSP 9 - mostly icons
Google
LJ
driving
correcting grammer, puncituation, spelling (yes I know it seems stilly but I make extra money editing papers at college for friends)
writing - some fanfic and some just fiction
singing
being in plays - Threatre/Acting = life for me

Back