Hobbies...

Posted by Cat:
Posted by DaWacko:
*starts to walk backwards slowly leaving her pack of magic cookies near Bonz*
Meow! You just trod on my paw! :eek:

Well sorryy...Can't avoid it with my big webbed duckfeet.

Can we get back on topic now?? :p

so...people.. Your hobbies?

Posted by DaWacko:
Well sorryy...Can't avoid it with my big webbed duckfeet.
lol! It's ok.
*Grabs back the topic.*
A favourite past time for me is nit-picking, not literally, but pointing out where makers of stuff like CSI have messed up in the plotlines... It's quite fun laughing about it.

In an earlier post, I mentioned a hobby where I glue toothpicks together to make little items. I have taken some old photos of these and posted them at my website. The hobby photos are at The MESSterpiece Collection. Click on the photo or links to enlarge them.

Oooh you said you would show them to me! :D

FREAKING DAMN. :eek: How did you do that?! :eek: I admire your patience.

I'm in a choir & I play the violin, I dunno what else I would call a hobbie, other then spending way too much time glued to the TV or computer! ;) but there are some good programs on *lol*. I go to guides where we do some stuff, & I go to a youth club thing every week, but other then that I don't do much!

I have been crocheting 20,30, ok a long time.Want to learn to knit. I collect old crochet patterns,miniature tea sets,and button dolls. I have been a science fiction fan forever,faves are Star Trek,Stargate, Farscape,and Babylon 5. I forgot,my oldest daughter got me started on Neopets. Those little buggers are addictive!!!

I enjoy cross stitch, web design, watching tv and especially watching my CSI DVDs

omenfan27

Okay, i have several different hobbies. I like to ride horses and ride professonaly, but you have probably have never heard my name because i don't do to well. I also love to write stories about my messed up life and also, i love to daydream about greg and me... oh yeah. :lol:

I play the piano... :D
I like watching good films :D (and csi :) )
Sometimes I turn my head up to the sky and watch stars... :)
I'm addicted to stars since I was a kid :lol:
Also, I love to dogs :)
Well, I like doing some kind of weird and crazy things...
Such as laughing in the bus very loud :lol: or singing :D
My bests friends know me as a person who laughs very often and looouud :lol: :D :D :D :D :lol:

Of course I do some normal things too. For example, I go to school :D And study :)
Oh, and I like travelling very much...But didn't have an opportunity to go where I want, yet :D Anyway, someday I will ;) :)

I like to play games, video games, computer games, head games LOL. Knock that last one off. I like reading (not books LOL), when I do read books it too is usually textbooks. Sometimes I like looking at the pictures and making funny little captions. I like playing trivia games and the like--I absolutely love listening to music and watching TV :) I love throwing humour into any situation...sometimes dark humour, sometimes esoteric humour...yaaay! I love making up parodies of movies and television shows. It's the best. The joke that I told once that got no laughs, except for one person, who happened to be a close friend of mine. It is still the greatest situational joke that came to me, completely off the top of my head, that I've ever told.

Friend: This (female) teacher reminds me of a bad skit on Saturday Night Live...
Me: No...Kids in the Hall...

~crickets and two people laughing~

i play the piano and listen to music... and make those little oragami star things... and i draw sometimes... those are my hobbies... i'm not a very interesting person! lol

Back