Hobbies...

GilGrissomCSI: Awww, Filo's so cute! Are these characters yours?

My hobbies? I like... cutting paper into random shapes. I read, I write (barely). I bake and I'm always on the prowl for good recipes. Oh! And if money permits, I love going to theatre productions :) There's something so magical about a live acting perfomance.

Which reminds me: There was this improvisation production that ran for a couple of months, called "CSI - Crime Scene Improvisation" :lol: The main characters were 'Horatio Paine' and 'Catherine Wallows' :D

Basically, they had the audience give details such as cause of death, murder weapon, occupation of victim, alibi for suspects, etc, but everything else was improvised. Then the audience gets to decide who's guilty in a segment called "Law and Disorder" :rolleyes: The audience I was in decided that Luke Perry used a credit card to slash the throat of the movie theatre ticket guy Dan :p

LOL! I'm in a program called Destination Imagination where we have to be creative in solving problems, so one time me and my group did this skit on CSI. So fun, I got to be Captain Jemima Brass :lol: I loved going "JOHNSON! TELL ME WHERE YOU HID THE BODY!!" slamming on tables :D

....Jemima Brass....

"Pancakes? Without syrup? What are you, a wise guy?" (I hope someone gets the reference...)

That sounds like a wonderfully fun group. :) But I can't get past the sight of Jim Brass in a wig when I see the feminized name! :rolleyes:

And I feel slightly better for remembering that I got an Origami kit and a Balloon Animal kit for Christmas!! I don't think I do it enough to make it a hobby though...

GilGrissomCSI: Awww, Filo's so cute! Are these characters yours?

Yes they are :D One fateful day, I drank 6 1/2 cups of coffee, saw a blank sheet of paper and I used my magic fairy dust to create them. I drew a cat on a peice of paper, held it to the sky and yelled Give this character LIFE!!

:lol: :lol: Dont listen to me. Im crazy. *maniacal giggling*

More hobbies:

-Playing air guitar (Oh yeah, Im a pro :lol:)
-Switching my cieling fan on and off
-Talking to walls

Reading.. oh sweet reading. I love Jane Austen (since I am a hopeless romantic), Harry Potter and lots and lots of biographys! the best book that I've ever read is To the edge of the sky, by Anhua Gao. she was born the same year that Mao took power and it's a story about her REALLY cool life. she was in prison and everyhting only because she didn't like communism. :eek:

I like reading...but I mostly read Mad Magazine :lol: I love that mag...my mom hates it though. But I still insist on a subscription :D :D It keeps me laughing.

I love Dragon Ball, I've been looking for #5 forever and when I finally find it my card doesn't work :mad: I saw when my mom transfered money to my account.. I don't get it.

I mostly read only schoolbooks because there are too many and those are too long and too difficult. So I dont' count it as hobby.

Back