Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board, MrsHawkins! We've got nice group here who enjoy talking about Hill, his work, his hotness, etc.

As for Gabrielle Union, I have no idea whether there's any truth to that or not, but I hope so. She's BEAUTIFUL, talented, seems like a good person, and would make an outstanding companion for Hill. If they're not together, they should be.

This is really bizzare. That's twice today something I posted disappeared. :confused:

Anyway, I had said:

I had to look Gabrielle Union up on imdb because I hadn't heard of her before (embarrassed blush). and WOW. She is a stunningly beautiful woman. Those two make a gorgeous looking couple, if it's true. :)

Yes, Gabrielle is gorgeous, and, one other point in her favor: she goes to Trinidad pretty much every year to shake her thang during the Carnival celebrations. She is also doing a campaign for Neutrogena here in the US at the moment, so keep an eye out for her commercials.

I have seen several of her films. Didn't know she was a activist but that makes her sound like she would be really good for Hill. Saw the commerial for the film and thought it would be funny will have to try and catch it. ;)

Re: Gabrielle Union, Hill Harpers fans I am shocked that you did not know about him and Gabrielle. Next week when her new film "Daddy's Little Girl" opens believe me Hill will be there. Watch Entertainment tonight or Extra Friday the 16th. They may not be walking down the red carpet hand and hand, but he definetely will be in attendance if he is not out of town . She has a special place in his heart.

RE: Jet magazine May 22, 06 When Hill stated that he would like to have a wife and kids. I agree with the comments that were previously posted on that subject. If Hill really wanted a wife and kids I think he would be married by now. Hill is handsome, financially stable, and he would not have any problem choosing a woman on his level. I think what he meant was eventually he would like those things. Hill's too busy right now to have a family. He is living bi-costal, Los Angeles and in New York. With filming CSI MY, his book tour, managing his businesses and his investments, and currently working on another film he is very busy. Just to let everyone know, with the sucess of his current book, Hill has just started working on his next book for young women. If everything goes as scheduled, it should be out next year. Hill is a beautiful person. He is not your typical hollywood actor. He is a very down to earth person who is compassionate and concerned about others. Later on this month he will be on a panel at the Pan African Film Festival here in Los Angeles. The discussion will be about African Americans and AIDS

You are a wealth of info, MrsHawkins. I love it! :D Only your username confuses me. So close to MrsHawkes, but isn't. :confused:

As for Gabrielle Union, anyone who keeps an even slightly interested eye on Hill has seen the two of them photographed together at many events over the years. I just hesitate to classify that as anything other than friends because I know that's gotta be one of those annoying issues celebs face -- everytime they're photographed with a friend of the opposite sex, people make something of it. But she rocks and I'll keep my eye out for any sort of relationship confirmation. They'd be fantastic together and have obviously been friends for quite a long time.

Well, I'm not weighing in either way on the Gabrielle issue (not my business, after all :p), but I love hearing about the great things that she's doing. ;)

So Hill is definitely writing the book for young women? Excellent, I'll most certainly be buying that one as well. :D

LOL....Well let me be honest here. My objective was to use the user names Mrs. Hawkes, but I was typing too fast and not concentrating so it ended being Mrs. Hawkins

^^ Yes, yes, you MUST fix that!!! Hill gets quite a kick out of my username and it's about time he got his own Mrs. on this site. Send TBonz a PM and ask her to change your username.

Can you believe this thread was all the way in page 2?
I guess I had to bring I back with this pic.

2006122210232441172223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back