Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do adore me some Hill Harper, but I am speechless about what I just saw. Go on over to wire image and check out the gold lame suit "His Sexiness" had on. I cant post pictures, but I'm going to have to say not so sexy.

Girl, ooo, I know, but he's still beautiful...and ya know what? I have just the right dress to match any suit he'll sport! :lol: :) Well, I wish we all could have seen him receive the Usher Raymond Altruism Award at the 2007 Trumpet Awards on 22 Jan 07; he so deserved to be honored. I believe one of the other fans mentioned that the show will air in Mar 07. :)

Here it is... and it's not pretty.

hillharper.jpg

*in a Scandinavian accent* Does that make him golden?

Aw, Hill is going to get us for this! :lol: But, he knows he's still handsome as ever!!!!

:lol: Hill's got the Midas touch. Something tells me he's been receiving styling tips from Carmine :lol:.

Lawd Hammercy!!That is a flat shame. Ya'll know that aint right. We need to track that stylist down, got our man up there looking like a gold oscar award. He too fine for that.

That's what the stylist said!!! :lol: But, of course he looks fabulous...just more beautiful with contrasting colors on (relating to his skin tone). Ah,...lookin' superfly or mighty fine in that brown suit though. :)

for those of you in CA...Hill was on "Big Spin" this evening...it's the California lottery show...I don't normally watch this show, just stumbled on it this evening..of course he looked good.. ;)

Awww, ...and I was wearin' my matchin' blue dress! :rolleyes: I'm sure the show was for a BIG cause...like helpin' our children or maybe for pure enjoyment!!! :) Ah, Hill is the coolest! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back