Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if there's one thing I ought to remember about Chicago was what happened there last April 2 (Won't go to details or else I'll be OT).

If I find the time, I'll watch Hill this Sunday in a rerun of NECROPHILIA AMERICANA... whooooo!!!! He almost gets smacked by a woman there...

And I got an archive pic for y'all...

19a.jpg

But now that you have mentioned it, you have to tell us what happened in Chicago last April. It would provide some context ;)

Here is another reason why Hill is so awesome, for lack of a better description. There are so few black men who make it big who give back to the community -- or any community-- in this way. They take the money and the fame and the trappings and run with it instead of using the time and the exposure to show other young men that there are other options out there. Mentoring is such an important thing to do and I'm so glad that he is out there giving his all in between filming.

Thanks for posting the article, MacsGirlMel!

Springmoon said:
But now that you have mentioned it, you have to tell us what happened in Chicago last April. It would provide some context ;)
Exactly. Not nice to allude to things without sharing. We'll let you go a little off topic for a minute. ;)

Here is another reason why Hill is so awesome, for lack of a better description. There are so few black men who make it big who give back to the community -- or any community-- in this way. They take the money and the fame and the trappings and run with it instead of using the time and the exposure to show other young men that there are other options out there. Mentoring is such an important thing to do and I'm so glad that he is out there giving his all in between filming.
Sadly, that is a rarity. It's truly admirable that he's using his good fortune as a springboard for helping others. He's showing young black men how they can achieve the life he's attained through education and responsible decision making, rather than just showing his bling the way many other successful black men do.

And I got an archive pic for y'all...
I knew before the credits rolled that Hawkes wasn't guilty. :) Besides, what kind of idiot commits that sort of obvious murder. After 10 minutes into the episode, I was like "He's framed... He's framed. OH MY GOD!!! He's framed by Shane Casey!!"

Just thought I would save this thread from being on page two.

Another pic ya'll :D

the3.jpg

I was wondering, since I unfortunately missed both chats Hill Harper has done, when will there be another chat? Just wondering :confused:

^Uh-oh--Hill's got hats too! :eek: :lol:

What's that from? A Golden Globes party? Thanks for posting it!

I have to say... *suppresses a smirk*..... that he looks better than Carmine in a hat. But then again, that's not saying much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back