HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

I didn't notice till I looked at it again his doing the rock sign, \m/ rock on H. :cool:

2. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Whoop! New thread and lots of H loving.

Here's my 'new thread' warming pic. It's H from s2's 'Blood Brother' when he's looking at Yelina. Wouldn't we all want him to look at us like that? :devil:

[​IMG]

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great to see you again Hummer! :) I adore that expression too - thanks for the pic.

Here's one from 'Body Count'...

[​IMG]

Awww.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

did u see the watch mistake at the first epi from S 1 ? :lol: 'Golden Parachute' when H was at the marsh land he have his watch first at his right hand and after this in his left :D as i remember right in "Blood Brothers" when H was in the end of this epi on one boat when the camera take away view there was other man who play H part :p he don`t have red hair :lol:

be careful to not miss the scene where H leave his Holly Sunnys on the table :lol: when i see this my first thought was to jump at my monitor and to steal them :p but most like one epi from S3 when H just throw this sunglasses at the floor... WOW...can u image this ?! :lol:. well hi was try to protect Yelina and this time i forgive him for this bad attitude to his Holly SG of Justice. but i think u will like this epi 'Forced Entry', coz H work with Speed, and as i see in Miami game ur fight for him :D

i`m not a lot surprise that in all CSI M seasons have mistake ... but the writers have to take more attention to this part of the show and not in the soup bubble .

Hummer and Polina for me is pleasure to see here in HC thread :D

ADD: Luce thanks for this lovely H pic. for me is always pleasure to see H with kids. * sigh* too many memory com to my head :rolleyes:

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

6. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Hello to all the people who come in to visit this new thread! :D

We SURE want H to look at us like that Hummer. But only in our dreams. :lol:

Really? Why wouldn't DC play H himself there? Maybe sometimes the sunlight does trick to his hair color?? :confused:

7. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

is there a cap of this scene you're talking about?
    cause im having trouble remembering it lol
    me and my rubbish memory. well..i mean i have a geeat memory whe it coems to stupid things, but its terriblw when i need to remember important things.
    like horatio scenes. durrr

8. wibble

wibble Corpse

Thanks very much for the pics Luce, Hummer and katpin! Just what I need to see after a long day at work ;)

Yeah, I agree with zippy - as much as I'd like H to look at me like that, I have a feeling it's only ever going to be in my dreams :lol:

:lol: No, afraid I missed that, though I feel I should've spotted it as I'm a scientist, and those type of people are supposed to be observant :lol:

Thanks Pusher, I'll be careful not to miss that :D Hee...I heard someone say that they don't make H's sunglasses anymore, so can't get my hands on my own pair :(

Yeah, I heard that somewhere in S3 he throws his sunglasses down - whoa! can't imagine him doing that! :eek: he must have been in one foul mood to cause him to do that :eek:

I think 'Forced Entry' is going to have to wait until tomorrow though, when I have bit more time. Still, I don't want to rush through all the episodes too quickly ;)

9. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

I HAVE FINALY FOUND THE HORATIO THREAD

**dance party**

10. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You gals are welcome for the pic. I swear, if he looked at me like that in my dreams I'd never wake up!

Welcome Sammie to the thread for TV's Holiest Hotness ;)!

11. Lucy

Welcome Sammie, and that is one great avatar Hummer! :D

12. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Thankies for all your kind words.

*dances liek a loon on a loony table*

Horatio is a man after my own heart...just the H fluffness no one can beat. H fluff is like a drug.

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You're welcome sammie good to have you with us!

Thanks Lucy credit goes to holly_holy :D she's a big H/Y fan but mainly sticks around livejournal.

14. wibble

wibble Corpse

Welcome to the Horatio thread Sammie! Glad to have you here :)

Wow, I've not long finished watching 'Forced Entry' - great episode! :D I swear I now start getting excited towards the very end of each episode because I know there will be a 'H moment' :D (more on that later ;) ).

So, to start with, a nice close up from when H first arrives at the crime scene, but I think we need a better view of those sideburns :devil:

Man, I just love this guy's facial expressions when he interviews suspects - these are always favourite scenes of mine :) It's like he can see into the suspect's minds, and knows when he's being lied to or are hiding something. Sometimes his expressions and tone of voice are intimidating (which I think is needed in his sort of job) and is good at making the suspects feel uncomfortable, and especially if they are guilty, make them know he will get them in the end. These scenes were even better in this epi, as H is wearing a yummy blue shirt, and oh yeah baby, the collar is undone :devil: (though I'm sure you all agree, it could do with a few more buttons undone ;) ).

Pusher - the bit where H puts his sunglasses down, is that in the fabric store? :confused:

Thoughts and pics from the end of this epi coming soon :) (all caps courtesy of Miami Style ).

15. Lucy

Ah, yes, Holly_Holy is very talented indeed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.