HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

You're welcome wibbs :) and that's just the shot I was thinking of! Oh yeah, that shirt will give way too easily for us not to give it a try! ;)

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Awww he looks so crushed...Awww *huggles H*

I have some piccies for us all :D

Holy H

Holy H Again

Holy Saint H

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great to see you in here Geni! Thanks for all the lovely pics everyone. Looks like the new thread has generated some welcome H love! :D

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It certainly has! :) Even though he's gone a little mental this past season, we still love him. :lol:

6. Lucy

Exactly! I'm sure the Real H is there somewhere. Even if he's AWOL, we can still wallow in pre-season 4 H loveliness! [​IMG]

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! :D What a wonderful assortment of pics to enjoy. Thanks for the treat everyone. Luce, I love that little sunnies smiley icon. It's just so Horatio!

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Great thread title, y'all! :D I hope we get the real Horatio back in S5, he's missed greatly.

Here's my thread warming pic:

[​IMG]

:D

9. Lucy

Thanks re the smiley icon MD. ;) Everytime I see your banner, it warms my heart no end. ;)

Thumpy, I love that picture and that scene. Thanks! :D

10. wibble

wibble Corpse

speed_cochrane - nice caps! I especially like the third one ;) Those eyes...*sigh* :D And I agree, he looks crushed in that other pic. :( Still, a reason for us all to give him a metaphorical hug, eh? ;)

Thumps, your thread-warming gift made me go all 'Aaaaahhh' when I saw it :D That look in his eyes...reminds me of the famous Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett moment in the BBC version of Pride & Prejudice, where he's watching her across the room at the piano *even bigger sighs* :D Now I can daydream that it's me sitting opposite H in that cap ;)

So, as promised, more thoughts and caps from 'Bunk' :) I think we actually have quite a bit of irritated/angry H in this episode - don't think I've seen him get annoyed like this before:

Someone's getting on my nerves!

Huff! Now I'm really getting wound up!

Though I thought it nicely introduced us to a titbit of H's past about his brother, when he goes to talk with Dante (the states attorney) in his office. I guess I'll find out more about that storyline arc later on in the season, or seasons to come. :)

Then we also see him get tough with the first suspect in his case (I particularly like his line where he says something like 'then why don't I like this guy so much?'). H has good gut instincts :cool:

I'll talk about the ending of this ep later ;)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

wow new HC thread, congratulations :D

thanks to all of guys for this lovely H pics :)

and back to the topic S 1, epi "Bunk". as webs say early i too like the scene H and Speed at the house, love the way they to work together. but here H was the one who keep calmness :p for my regret after S 1 and 2 H more seldom work in the lab :( suppose coz of DC personal eyes problem, but miss him to work with camera or microscope. also like that H dress special suit in this epi, we all can see white t-shart and as i remeber right at one momet they show H with wet hair :devil: in this S 1-2 have some more epi where H dress special suit and make real team and lab work, not like now in S4 only to pose - profile or full face :(

me too love this epi coz this was one start for development H`s past - his dead brother Ray. love the last scene H and Alex..aways like the way they two communication, as like H and Frank. for me they are most calm and sensible characters at CSI Miami...and somehow are like dad and mam for the rest. H and Alex aways succeed to find the right words and to quiet the others guys.

A: Heard you nailed the bad guy.
    H: That we did. I guess timing is everything.
    A: All right, wait a minute. You're still unsettled. This isn't about our victim, is it?
    H: You know, Alexx, for me it is about the victims. Especially the ones who die too young, too soon. You know? But as always, good work.

this is ours Real H for which we all look for :)

12. polina

polina Rookie

oh he sure knows how to make my heart feels sad :(

I think it ` s from the last season isn` t it?

and is it me or does he look old then before (in first three seasons)it looks like he ` s so tired

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Glad everyone liked the pic. :D

wibbs...your enthusiasm about watching the first season is making me want to pull out my dvds and start again. I love reading the thoughts of someone who's seeing them for the first time. It reminds me of when I first watched them. Even though I knew I should have been in bed, I'd stay up and knock out one whole disc a night. :D Made for some very long days afterwards though.

Oh I agree...that was a great scene. I wish we'd had more scenes like that in S4.

14. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

15. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

My 'H' sig is back :D Couldn't resist :lol: A piece of the REAL Horatio :eek: Awwwww zippalita! Missed you! :) Ah, yeah, it's really good to be back :D :D

I come bearing pics! :D
    Enjoy them while they're hot and red :lol: :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.