HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Shiny new thread time! Here's to hoping that we can bring the H we all know and love back for Season 5. ;)

tn_hhdg7.jpg

That second from top button needs undoing, it really does! :D

Here's the link to Thread #4.

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

Woohoo!

*humps thread #5*

Erm... sorry... Nice pic you put there, Luce :D

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

You bet it does and it's just asking for it! :devil:

I certainly want the new H back in s5 and my fingers are going to be crossed all summer that he 'finds himself' in Brazil.

Oh yes a new thread, and that button definately needs sorting out ;) Great pic Luce

*bakes some fresh brownies for evryones arrival at new thread*

More of the real H, to keep us busy :p

649.jpg

Hey new thread! I never come here as often as I should. I practically worship the ground my Holy H-man walks on. :rolleyes: But lately..I don't know... ;) I prefer to think that season 2 H is the one and true Horatio.

Have some pics in honor of the new thread. :)

Horatio

Holy H

Look At Him Go!

Quick, Someone Get A Camera, He's Doing Something

The H We All Love

There we go, and now I will sit on the couch, eat some brownies and try to prove that Horatio really is Jesus. (If you believe in that kind of thing)

speed_cochrane said:

There we go, and now I will sit on the couch, eat some brownies and try to prove that Horatio really is Jesus. (If you believe in that kind of thing)

Well he has to be some kind of God or Superhuman or as we put it Saint H.

Whoop! New thread! :D *throws confetti* Like the new title ;)

Hey speed_cochrane, nice of you to drop by and visit us :) I didn't know you were a H fan too :eek: Hope you stop by more often! and thanks for the welcome gifts (and everyone else too). Lovely pictures all around! :D

Here is my contribution to the decoration of our new home:

051.jpg

Can't remember which S1 epi it's from, but is courtesy of Miami Style.

zippy - thanks for that umbrella :p But as there is only one Horatio, it looks like I'm gonna have to put my science skills to good use and clone him for myself :devil: :lol:

Pusher, I'm about to watch 'Bunk' shortly, so opinion and pictures will arrive tonight and tomorrow ;)

Yay! for the new thread :D

Waheeeeeeeeee! Although I didn't post in the old thread anymore I missed coming over and talking to you guys. AND I'm happy about the new thread! :D *passes on vodka*

I love the title btw. :) And yummy pictures!!! :D *is happy*

I believe that episode looks like 'Slaughterhouse' but I could be wrong.

Oh and Wibble I'm almost more of a Horatio fan then a Speed fan. It's sad, but it's true. ;) I don't know why I don't come here more. :lol:

I'm also a fan of the new thread name. :D Don't worry the real Horatio is hiding in the season two box sets. He'll come out once he kills his evil counterpart in Brazil. ;)

Good to see you stop in togoholic and speed_cochrane. Ya'll should definately drop in more.

Love all the scrumptious pics! Hey wibbs keep an eye out in 'Bunk' for the part where H shining the flashlight with Speed and wearing that suit. We get a nice glimpse of a partially bare shoulder, I believe! :devil:

speed_cochrane, I think you're right, it is from Slaughterhouse! Wow, you're good :eek:

Hey HAM, thanks for pointing that out! :D Do you mean this shot:

H shows a little flesh :devil:

Heh, I think that t-shirt could be pulled a bit further off his shoulder if we all tug at it together :D

'Bunk' I quite enjoyed - this probably sounds a bit daft but I felt scared for H when he was in that house with Speed, collecting the glass and knowing that a tiny spark could cause the whole place to blow up :eek: Though I knew nothing could happen, because they both have to live. However, I thought it was a nice scene that showed H's concern for his team members, and being understanding, the way he told Speed it would be okay. Awwww :D

Heh, I think this is also the first time I've seen H in that special suit (to prevent breathing in poisonous gases). I must admit, it's not the most flattering costume in his wardrobe :lol: but it was interesting to see him in it :)

Really like the opening to this episode, where we first see Horatio. Mmmm, yummy clothes he's wearing :devil: and it looks like he has his hand on his gun :devil:

Announcing the arrival of the holy sunglasses!

I love him in his black suits, and what makes this opening so good is when the sun is shining on his hair:

Don't I look great, ladies?

Hope you all like the pics - I have more thoughts on the rest of this episode, but I think I'll save those for tomorrow, along with more pics. I don't want to bore you all with a very long post :lol:

WOW!!!!!! Love the name of the new thread. :D I wish the real H would stand up myself. :) I can't believe all this baloney getting so hyped up over M getting killed. :D He wasn't that upset about revenging Speeds death or his brothers if i remember right. :( This photo is why I fell in love with CSIM & H. Yes, please bring back the H I fell in love with. :lol:

CrossJurisdiction-4.jpg

BTW thanks for all the nice pics. :lol:

I'm glad you liked the episode Wibble, It's one of my favorite episodes.

And great pics by the way, *dies*

And YAY I was right. I feel special. :)

I will definitely stop by more often! :D Celebrating the new thread was the perfect chance to have a little comeback :lol:

I know, it really is out of character for Horatio to seek revenge like that but; can I say: please be more angry? :devil: Gosh, I don't know where my affection for bad asses comes from but; Jesus was that sexy when Horatio went all like 'Man on fire' :devil:

*goes off drooling*

Hey, congrats on the new thread. The title is totally amazing, I would post a nice pic but my photobucket isn't working right. Soon as it does I'll post a nice pic. Hmm need to find one that hasn't been posted before lol. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back