HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

Ah what a lot of action in the thread, great to see the talk up and running :)

I love it when you are watching new episodes too Wibs it's great to hear your thoughts

These pictures are wonderful, that is one absolutely heartbreaking picture of our H, I've never wanted to hug him more :(

I especially love the new thread title ;) But I've still got season 4 to sit through yet, I'll remember to watch it (when it eventually appears on our screens) with season one DVD's to hand :lol:

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Just wanted to drop in and say I LOVE the thread name, when I first saw it I was like "hahaha, yeah seriously where is the real Horatio?" and then it took me ohhh about a minute in a half to remember that it was a song...only with out Horatio...but anyways. Congrats guys and here's a piccie for your entertainment.

[​IMG]
    And then this one because I just LOVE this scene. Its my favorite One Liner. Teehee.

....ok the "They never listen" pic has mysteriously dissapered from my photobucket...hmm...Well...I hope this one will do....

[​IMG]

3. wibble

wibble Corpse

Thumps - I'm glad I'm having that effect on you :) :lol: I always buy the DVDs of films and TV shows that I really enjoyed on the TV or at the cinema, because I find I get more out of them the more I watch them, and notice things I didn't see before. And it's nice to look back on characters to remember how they were before they go through any changes :)

Pusher - I agree with you about the last scene in 'Bunk'. I really liked the exchange between Alexx and Horatio. Though it made me wonder, when Alexx said to him "this isn't about the victim, is it?" and H replies "for me, it is about the victims", what he was feeling in that scene. This is because after this, right at the end, we see him at the cemetery looking at his brother's grave, so makes me think whether this case was something 'personal' to H somehow, and wasn't just about the victim, even though that is what he tells Alexx. Maybe he does not know her well enough to open up to her about that sort of stuff. But I don't know enough yet about his past and what happened with Raymond to really understand what this epi was about for H and why it may have been a 'personal' thing for him.

Still, H's background is something I will look forward to finding out more about in future episodes :)

speedmonkey2 - nice pics! Thanks for posting them! :D Wow, all these hot shirts and black suits I keep seeing in this thread are making me dizzy :eek: Those stripy shirts look different - don't remember seeing those before. Are some of these pics from S4?

Think I'd better go grab a drink and cool down :lol: But before I do, here's one last pic from the end of 'Bunk' :D

Smile!

4. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

5. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, the first pic I posted was from season 2 Blood Brothers and the second pic is from season 3, Sex and Taxes I believe.

6. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Oh my, I ABSOLUTELY love all these pics in here today! Togo I missed your banner. It always puts a smile on my face. :)

And I forgot to mention earlier that I love the interaction between Horatio and Alexx. For me, there seems to be a different level of respect between them than with other team members. Maybe because Alexx is not directly under H's team? Or is she? A bit confused there. :confused: Anyway...

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Wonderful pics again everyone. It's nice to just sit back and enjoy! ;)

If I had to choose a favourite from all of them, it would have to be speedmonkey's first one. It's not only a lovely picture, I love that scene too, the scene following it, and 'Blood Brothers' is one of my all-time favourite episodes. It just had everything - action, a great story, character development, humour, some backstory for H/Raymond/Yelina, the introduction of Stetler and the green shirt (complete with open neck)..... :devil:

[​IMG]

and this expression.... :(

[​IMG]

8. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah I can see what you mean Wibs My thoughts on that were that he was telling Alexx it was personal for him witout telling her.
    He says: "For me it is about the victims, the ones who die too young, too soon you know"
    By saying victims he was going further than the one from the case he was thinking about Ray dying too soon, and too young, and maybe Alexx understood.

I agree they have a different relationship, I think because Alexx is nearer Horatio's age, doesn't directly work for him, and is very much a mother figure to the whole team, even H sometimes!

As for those pics Luce I love them, especially the second one, oh adorable :D

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

That's definitely my understanding of that too Liz. :)

All these pics are just great! Thanks so much. :D

I have to agree with you Luce, 'Blood Brothers' wins it for me everytime, for all the reasons you posted. :)

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

WOW!!!!! Thanks for all the gorgeous pics everyone. I haven't felt well all week but oh my, these sure did pick me up real quick.

11. polina

polina Rookie

So many great pictures. Thank you all for it. It` s like candy for my eyes …
    I wonder where did you get it from?
    I think it ` s his attitude towards victims, his team I like the most, not his shades or suits (though Horatio looks absolutely stunning ).
    And expression on his face- it` s all written, when he` s sad, when he smiles, when he ` s angry.
    I bet not every actor has that kind of charisma that DC has.

I ` ve noticed that he looked in "One Of Our Own" just like in "10-7", I ` m talking about his suit, the same black suit though a little difference in shirts but both were black and with stripes ...
    does it mean something or nothing? Or when he ` s sad he wears that kind of clothes?

12. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Lost2MuchSpeed - WOWZER!!!!!! Your pics are awesome!!!!!!! :D Gonna post my new fave screencap later ;) It's from 'One of our own' :D

13. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Wonderful pics :D Thanks for posting!
    Esp the first one :D and MAN, you need to put Pillow Alert :D

15. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

JESSOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! R.I.P. *staring at Duckys avvi* *sobs*

The third pic is one of my all time favorite scenes! His smile... GOD, I think I need a bucket *droooooooools* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.