H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Thanks for the belated B-day wishes, miamirocks!!! :D

And Em I'm so jealous... why can't I ever have dreams like that??? :devil: Although I did dream that I made out with Matthew McCaughnahay (sp? :rolleyes:) last night (not as good as H, but I'll take it... ;) :lol:) ***Big Hugs***

And will we be seeing some new fanfics based on these dreams, Em? I hope so... :)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :devil::D

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OH GOD, HANGEL, why DO you do that to me? Im picturing the ever so yummy Matthew in the lab now!! I'll take a full order of Matthew w/ a side of Horatio & Eric!!! *dives into smutty pool* Thank you.... :devil: :D :lol:

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

So, the countdown begins for the new season. With less than a week left, I just had a funny thought, but it has to do w/spoilers, so I'll put it in a spoiler box:

I was watching the preview and thinking about H's son, Kyle, and I could just see them doing a montage with the song "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. It could be hilarious - but not just involving H, I'd love to see Cal have to "guard" the kid or capture or save him or something. It could be drama and humor all in one ;) — "Teenagers scare the livin' **it outta me. (Cal savin' Kyle/H shakin his head at Kyle) They could care less as long as someone'll bleed (Kyle giving an angry look.) So darken your clothes (Cal in all black, as always) or strike a violent pose (H &C w/guns drawn). Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me! (H & Cal walking Kyle, looking exasperated)"

OK, maybe that was a little lame, but I've had that song in my head all day, and I kept seeing those images in my head lol. I think there are some scenes that could work already, and there's so much potential! (Hey YouTube pro's! ;) )

I really hope the writers take this opportunity to connect H & C again, like they did in "Under Suspicion." Cal will go to bat for H in a heartbeat, and this should be no different. Let's go DuCaine! :cool:

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone only 6- Six - SIX days left!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I am freaking out and can't wait! I think this season is going to rock and Corey did say they were turning it up a notch!!! WooHoo!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Hey Emerald I saw that their names are on the screen together... :eek: :eek: :eek:Oh Yummiessssssssssss! How did you see that girl??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey Hangel sis I also had a dream but mine was of H and um, myself! :eek: OMG!!! :eek: What a dreammmmm, :eek: Ahhhh Soft sigh. :D

It must be the vids and FF and then I go to bed to dream of our red haired angel! :devil: :devil: :devil: Awwwwwwwwwwww

Miamirocks that is a cool song, I like it too! :D

DuCaine Baby!!!!!!!!!! :D

Aww, I want my DUCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

HCrazy

5. horatiosangel

Lucky Girl, HCrazy sis!!! :devil::D

And yeah, miamirocks that sounds really cool!!! :)

I'm excited for S6... just to have something to watch on Monday nights again, if nothin' else... :lol: ...

They need to turn it up SEVERAL notches, especially where our H/Cal is concerned... :mad: ... bring it on S6... us DuCainers are ready!!! :devil::devil::devil:;)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hell Yeah H angel sis-

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D

Ok here is something to hang on to for hope...Just the way he is hanging onto her hand. :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

:D :D :D
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/NewHandCholdinghands.jpg

5 More daysssssssssss! Heee hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol: :p ;)

I can't wait!

HCrazy ;)

*Pic edited to a link as it was stretching the screen*

7. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil: :devil:

I watched (for the umpteenth time) "Under Suspicion" last night. Whew! Nice scenes.

:eek: :eek:Could we get a little more of that in Season 6, PLEASE ? :devil: :devil:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

YEEEE! 6 hours to go! Im on a roll now bouncing from my ships toasting them to the new season so *CHEERS* to all my Ducainer buddies!! Do we have an official Ducaine beverage to toast this lovely couple with?? Well im going w/ a beer it seems fitting for these 2! *passes out beers*

Cheers to Ducaine & Ducaine lovers!! (id be so flat-on-my-ass-drunk right now as much 'toasting' as ive done today :D)

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

No hope needed, HCrazy, this is the year of the "DuCaine". :devil: ;) :D

Missed ya guys, big hugs all around, and yeah!!! excitment, here, less then 3 and a half hours, before we get our DuCaine fix. :D

Jumps with excitment, and passes out Ducaine Goodness Cookies. :D :D :D

Check in later....Keep the faith, Forever DuCaine....DuCaine Forever ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. horatiosangel

Hmmmm... sorry mjszud, but I don't do beer... but I've brought some lovely bubbly along to share with all, so we have beverage choices... :D ... takes DuCaine Goodness cookie... YUM!!! :) ... thanks luvin'... ***Great Big Hugs*** Can't wait to see my H and Cal again... :D ***keeps fingers crossed that they will have at least one scene together***

***Kicks back with mjszud and luvin' to enjoy cookies and bubbly/beer together and wait for S6 to start***

11. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Root beer floats anybody? For us younger DuCainers... :D Can't wait for the new season and more DuCaine!!!

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone, :D waves...

WooHoo does our man look great, or what! :eek: I just saw him on ET Tonight and he looks damn good.... Mmmmmm... I feel a whole bunch of new walls and manips coming on over here!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Just 2 hours before I keel over and... THUD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy :cool:

Enjoy everyone and just smile and have a great time! Our DuCaine is back!

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I wasn't sure whether to put this as a spoiler, b/c the ep. already aired, but FYI, there's gonna be some premier spoilers here:

OK people - we're on some serious life support here at DuCaine. The only good sign, if you wanna call it that, is that Cal was wearing all black, yet again. Other than that, no DuCaine AGAIN. :mad:

It was an OK ep, and the personal plot w/H was interesting, but w/out DuCaine, it isn't nearly as good. They haven't had a scene together since February, and that was a 5 second scene at that. They keep saying it's scheduling, but I don't understand it - This is a new season - it doesn't make any sense. They're the two leads - it's not even like she's a secondary character. And the whole team is all separated - remember when they used to work on cases together?

The only people H didn't have contact with in that ep. was Natalia (a secondary character) and Ryan (and that's basically b/c he's not a CSI anymore.) He even had a scene with Jake!

I'm totally disappointed. The whole team is so disjointed - and the Jake-Calleigh-Eric thing is ANNOYING. (no offense to anyone who ships those pairings, but I'm sure they're just as frustrated with this stupid "love triangle" - ugh.)

I thought we DuCainers got our point across, but apparently not. I just don't get this, and I don't know what else we can do to get TPTB to hear us. Any suggestions?

::: Rant Over (for now) ::Longing for Seasons 1-3....
    :(

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

**Stop that** Miamirocks, no negativety....this is only the first Epi, of the new season. You have to keep the DuCaine faith, A Ducainer never loses faith. ;) ;) ;)

Now I'm gonna give ya a giant hug, and a talking too. :eek: :eek:

I want you to go over to the Poetry section , and check out all the lovely DuCaine Poetry I've done :eek:, and you will have all the love you're looking for between them. Then I want you to come back here, relax, grab a soda and DuCaine cookie. :lol: :lol:

We must all "Keep the Faith", this is the Year of DuCaine, Just give it time. :D :D

Luving out ;) ;)

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey LMH, Hey Everyone :D

How are you doing, we missed you in here LMH!!! :D

That's right, you go girl, DuCaine Rocks and it really is only the first episode of the season. ;):lol:

I really liked it to tell you the truth and I so can't wait to see How Horatio tells Kyle the news. :eek:

I think H and C look great and I am so happy I can soon make many new manips of our Awesome couple!!! :devil:

Hang in there DuCainers... Were end game! :D :D :D :lol:

HCrazy :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.