H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzie

Suzie Victim

I'm really hoping we will get some DuCaine scenes this season even a little scene would make me happy. I will always have hope for are couple.

For me "Death Pool 100" was actually one of my favorite episode, especially the ending when everybody's walking together on the beach and smiling. H/C having a moment together was nice touch for me.

Hopefully the writers will do justice for are couple this season.

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone, :D

I still have hope and I have heard from a little birdie that EP#607 we may have H and Cal working together to help another team memeber. ;) I am not say 100% sure but I like what the birdie said to me. :devil: :devil: :devil:

We have to keep hope alive, no matter what, we are true DuCainers and we Never give!!! :D :D :D

Hey Em, Thank for the awesome pics and naughty um, thoughts! :eek: ;)

Hey Hangel, Love all your videos and songs. :D

Hey LMH, Love the poetry and pics as always too! :D

I made another video and this one was for a very good friend, she had an awesome idea on how to use the Miami Vice Theme! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roGZz87-IS8

Here's the link and we hope you all enjoy it! ;)

HCrazy :cool:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HCRAZY, Im curious about what your birdie had to say... :D :D
    Calleigh, Ryan & Eric are on the case, but no mention of it being to help a team member; & that Ryan is officially a csi again. Of course im hoping there is some ducaine involved in there somewhere...please share!

4. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Ohhh, HCrazy, you have a little birdie that gives you DuCaine secrets??? :eek: Oh you MUST share, sis!!! :D

And girl, your video ROCKS!!! Great, great idea and job!!! :)

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Thanks very much H angel, I apprciate that. :D

But, but remember what I said I am not 100% sure. But the incomming info is that so far they are all working together on the cases. :D

They are all working together... There, I said it again! :devil:

The info is that as of right now there are no B cases like usual, Where they pair off and work two different cases.
    It seems like they will all be working on the same case and this woud make sense for the first few episodes especially becasue they are so HUGE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know we are going to have some H and C scenes, we have too or I will kill TPTB!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I learn of anything else I do promise to share! ;)

DuCaine Forever!!! ;)

HCrazy out :cool:

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Well, if it turns out that way, then give Polly a cracker!!!
    Nice vid, too :)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh how you've teased me.... thats just wrong! Oh well any interaction is better than nothing at this point!

I have a great song but have lost the Ducaine soundtrack, where did it go??

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Ok you gals are killing me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EyeheartH- Yes I will give Polly a cracker. :lol:

MJszud- Sorry I do not mean to tease but I figured I would share with ya, Hoping this pans out or Off with my head!!! :lol:

I hope we get them working together in the first Ep and every freaking one after that too! :eek: :p :p :p :lol:

Hang in there people! ;) DuCaine Forever!!! :D

HCrazy :cool:

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey everybody!

I really hope the writers pair our favorite team up again - they are the face of CSI:Miami - like Mac and Stella and Grissom and Catherine. It just made no sense last year to separate them like that - they work so well together.

I'm starting to jump ship a bit, sad to say. I just don't see TPTB getting our ship together. The way the season premiere preview looks, and the way things have gone the last two seasons, I simply don't know how they can get these two back on speaking terms, let alone a romantic relationship.

Personally, I would just like to see them rekindle a strong friendship for now, especially if they wind up seeing other people. Their bond is still the glue that holds the team together - even if it's not romantic. I think I could actually deal w/diff. ships as long as H/C still worked closely together and maybe even confided in each other as long-time friends. Cal's been there as long as Horatio, I think (they said she's been at the lab for 10 in Season 4).

On all these other shows, you see the bonds the characters form - H & Cal could be equated w/Kirk and Spock (even though I'd see them more as Mulder & Scully ;) ). I know the writers don't like to "go home" with the characters, but they don't have to - the CSI:Miami books don't go home w/the characters either, but every one I've read has really highlighted the importance of the H/C relationship, and how H depends on Cal.

I just want that old spark back, even if it's not romantic. Maybe I'm just disillusioned, we'll see what the new season brings, but I'm just too much of a cynic right now :confused:

However, I refuse to let H/C die altogether, and will keep on w/fanfics, and I hope you all do the same. :) If anyone has any info or hope for the new season (Thanks for the tidbits btw, HCrazy:) ), please share them here! We need all the hope we can get!

10. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

What?!?!?! Jumping ship??? Say it ain't so, miamirocks... :(

I agree that TPTB have not given us a lot to work with lately...Shame on them... :mad: But please don't give up all hope yet... :)

I am a diehard DuCainer, y'all... I will go down with this ship (to quote the Dido song :lol:) With all the petitions and vids and e-mails and stuff, TPTB have got to at least give us their working relationship back...pretty please :D

Maybe we should send them a whole truckload of those to read to see how the show should really be, huh? ;)

Here's a little DuCaine love from the past to keep us all going...

[​IMG]...if he just moves a little closer, he could lean down and kiss her on the cheek... :eek:

[​IMG]...he sooo just wants to grab her and kiss the livin' daylights outta her... :devil:;)

DuCaine Forever Baby...Yeah!!! :D:devil:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

NO NO NO, you cant jump ship!!!**throws MIAMIROCKS a Ducaine life preserver**

You should never read into the commercials or promos or whatever- it's all a bunch of crap. Regardless of Jake being in the pic right now, I don't ever see him as a threat because his character will come & go. Honestly, I don't think I could ever see Calleigh Duquesne "in love", she is too into her job; my hopes for Ducaine is that near the end of the SERIES FINALE they will get some sense & make it happen, but I couldn't see them in a full fledge relationship right now & them try to continue off of it for the next 5 years. Maybe if they plan to stay til S10 then they can start working on them as more than co-workers by S8. Thats my big Ducaine dream. For right now, I just want her let go of Eric, (which I feel is all concern anyway)fall apart from her relationship w/ Jake & Horatio pick her back up. It doesn't have to be a sexual or romantic thing just as long as they can be the way they were before. I think once the 'eric' thing blows over,( I beleive it will, they couldn't possibly go down that road & make it work) then TPTB can bring her back to working side by side w/ H once again.
    All those promps do right now is try to pump up veiwers, I think the whole season will change in a way that most people probably aren't expecting! K, Im done ranting!

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*ties miamirocks up* No jumping ships! The rules of the game is to NEVER jump ship. :D

I've shipped DuCaine since season one, even though I did follow CaRWash, Talleigh and H/Y, and even Cake.. I never jumped ship. I might think I want to sometimes, but, I'll never jump them. DuCaine just fits for me, they fit really well together.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: :lol: I just had this crazy image in my head of all us Ducainers firing canons into the ocean at any 'jumpers'; like in some stupid "pirate" scene.

So, CATH, as long as were just 'floating amongst other ships' then were good, right? :)

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LOL. I can actually see some of the shippers doing just that, to be honest :)

It's all good. we're just floating to other ships, we're not jumping. :D

15. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all!! :) Homework had me busy, but I thought I'd post here with all my buddies! :D Lot of posting in here, I'm so glad!! :)

First off, before I jump into some DuCaine discussion... *throws lifeline to miamirocks* Oh no you don't, no one's jumping ship when I'm around!! *pulls back to DuCaine safety* I know lifesaving, ya know! :lol: Don't lose faith yet, it ain't over until it's over!! *blush* My brother's a mad Rocky fan, it's not my fault!! :p

Alright then, it's time for some H/C memories from S4, which can be found if you look hard enough. :) Okat, I thought 'Silencer' was really good strorywise, and they had some great conversation in 2 scenes, and a phonecall too! In the first scene with them in the lab studying the firearm, I really loved Cal's smile when she talked about the silencer. :) It would remind me most clearly of 'Double Cap', but as you can see, a lot can happen in a few years to change people. Cal does seem more serious, and H really intense, and he can't seem to be able to look at her for some reason. I have a feeling what the reason is, but I'll leave it for a music video I plan to make... *goes all mysterious* :lol:
    In their second scene, you can remember that Horatio stepped out of the shadows and asked if they got anyhting, and Calleigh told him about the groove. he had this really intense look in his eyes when he stood in front of her that time, and you'd have to wonder how long he'd been there watching her 'in the shadows'... *sigh* Something so simple, yet it can be pretty powerful. They only a short amount of time together, but it made all the difference. You could feel the chemistry just looking at them.

And to further prove my point, here are some caps of their scenes together... alone... ;) You can't ignore the evidence.:

Working on the silencer...
    A smile for him...

Unable to meet her eyes...
    But when he does, there's fire there...

*sigh* He's such a dream...

In the shadows...
    One look...
    Says it all...

No denying it, ladies. They are quite a pair. :) Their flame of love can never be snuffed out, it shines on and on!! :D

Hi to Luving and HCrazy. :) Oh, and Crazy, it's all I can do to keep the DuCaine love flowing. You won't believe it, but I fell over when I heard Calleigh say the 'leather chaps' line for the first time!!! :lol: I can be bad, but I can be a good girl too!! :)

Great to see you back again, Lynn, and hello to mjszud. :) All the DuCaine shippers, yay!! *claps happily* :)

At the moment, among my schoolwork and revision, I am working on a scene for CSI: DuCaine inspired by the French film, 'Amelie', starring Audrey Tatou from 'The Da Vinci Code'. It's pretty cool by my standards, and if you watch the movie, you'll know which scene I mean! ;) And I'm working on another scenario which involves dinner, a confession, and a scene reminiscent of 'Rocking Robin' in NYPD Blue!! :D John Kelly fans will know what I mean!! :devil: :D
    Loads to look forward to, but please be patient. I have an inportant examination coming up next Summer, the Leaving Certificate, and it's essential that I revise, revise, revise. I know you guys are great for waiting, and you won't be disappointed.

*looks at clock* Oh, darn! It's almost time for bed... :rolleyes: Here's a cap from 'Kill Zone'!! Feel the DuCaine love!!!

Blue met green, and they felt the earth move...

Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it?

Back soon!! Keep the faith!!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.