H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I would LOVE that! Can't you just see it, we could have flirting through the whole eppy (reminiscent of Seas. 1...*Sigh!* ) and H would keep looking like he wanted to ask Cal something, he'd stop by her lab and start to ask her something and then just smile as he looks down and away and go "Never mind" and finally at the end of the eppy, we'd see Cal slip into his office...and ever so softly say "Horatio?" and he'd look up from his desk, and she walk slowly up to him and without any hesitation kiss him softly on the lips. And she'd pull back slowly, eyes locked on his...a smile would break gradually over his lips and eyes still locked on hers, he'd say "I wanted to do that all day..." and just before leaning in again, she'd whisper, "I know." :D

Always! :D Hi honey! :lol: How is you?

Ohhhhh that would make me sad! I really hope that's not what's going on...I would think we'd hear wind of that somehow though if that were really the case, so hopefully that's just speculation and not fact! The PTB really do need to give them some kind of scene together dang it!!

2. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

As for DC&EP bing mad at each other- I think that is NOT true either--i bet it is just speculation. I wam wondering though if maybe TPTB are trying to "push" some of their younger actors(I HOPE NOT) but you know how they are---- and i am thinking maybe THAt is why the other CSI's(eric. ryan, etc) will get to date or even look at ladies like they want them--- we know frank tripp is married on the show(at least I thinkhe still is...) but comeon- H is sooooo YUMMY--- they should at least let him "look" at cal longingly....
    My spec. is that TPTB knows that IF they allow David and Emily(H&Cal) in some scenes together then fans will get excited and want to SEE more-- and maybe DuCaine really is " endgame"- so they don't want us to rush it--- so they just don't show them at all together--- but maybe if they just go back to the friendship and little "glimpses" of caring then THAT will do for now--- I HATE cal maybe kickin it with Eric- I guess he is better than ryan or someone-- but i just would rather they BOTH did NOT have anyone else--- but anyway- we will STILL hold on to the dream...
    Lastly I read in an article-- that they Producers had siad that when they let H marry Marisol- they NEVER intended for it to be a " romantic love" between them- it was just to show how caring and loving H is..... and we ALL know that they thing with Yelina was more about " family" than about her-- so in MY mind- I feel that Cal will be his true love-- I think TPTB just want H to be stoic and brave and self- sacrificing--- but doggoneit- i STILL want my DuCaine!-- so you fanfic writers - keep writing--- esp; though the eric/cal "mess"!!!-

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Nice speculation, everyone. It all seems totally feasible, indeed.
    Mo
    Wow!!! Nice idea...if only TPTB would think of something like that. I mean, come on, they had that courtroom scene with Danny and Lindsay on NY...Miami needs some heat like that!!!

Okay, so you know how in 'Golden Parachute' from S1 (the first episode after 'Cross Jurisdictions'), H and Megan Donner have a somewhat steamy scene while looking at the fingerprints on the door?

Well here's Megan trying to steal Calleigh's man...

...and here Calleigh sits, angry with Megan for stealing her man.

I know, I know, that's not what happened, but the scene was steamy enough as it was, and I'm sure Calleigh would be giving Megan that look because she's jealous that it's not her he's holding.

Okay, enough Megan Donner, here would be a cute little scene:

H: Calleigh, I'm tired of holding my feelings back...
    ...if I might for a second have this kiss...
    Cal: I've been waiting for this moment for a long time...

All caps courtesy of Miami Style

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oh Eyeheart I love that and the bit about Calleigh being angry! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to find a way to manip that pic and get Calleigh in Horatio's arms instead of Megan. :lol: :devil: :devil:

That was so cute and I have that big goofy smile on my face. H saying May I and Calleigh closing her eyes. :eek: :eek:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hmmm...if you use Photoshop, Hcrazy, then you could cut out H from the picture and put him in another pic with Cal. That's what I would do.

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey, I just made a pic and I am dying laughing because you would not believe what it looks like is happening between the two! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am Dying over here, I so want to post it but I don't think I should! This is hailarious! I really did not do this intentionally but I do think it's funny. :D :D :D

Let me show you what pic I used of Calleigh and then I think you will see what happened in my pic! You'll have the idea of Horatio holding her and Calleigh saying OH! :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

7. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I can barely see it, but I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about :devil:

I just made a manip, replacing Marisol's head with Cal's. I know Cal's head is darker than Mari's body in this pic, but it's not a major difference:

[​IMG]

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Nice Eyeheart,

You did that great! I love it! :D

Now all we have to do is get the producers to get them together and married them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then my life will be COMPLETE!!!! :D :D :D :D

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Haha indeed. Thank you!!!
    I'm still trying to figure out how to put Cal in for Megan in that one pic :lol: The pics I have of Cal won't really fit in, and I'm too lazy to find one that will, because that could take forever!!!
    *Sigh* Maybe that's the endgame we all dream of (I'm sure that's what we all hope regardless :lol:). Wouldn't that be great if that's what the last episode were about?

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey I will send you the one I made if you want a really good laugh. Just let me know and I will e-mail it to you.

I just don't want to disrespect our couple, it looks really bad :eek: :devil: :devil: and I don't think I should put it here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keep telling myself they're both dressed but Calleigh's facial expression and H hanging on to her makes it look like... Oh you know that song, "Let get it on" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

PM it to me. I would love to see it :D

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Eyeheart and Tracylnn,

Well, what do you think and are you guys ok? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't plan that, I swear! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never MIND I just got my E-mails!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

B***H! :lol:

Good girl Cal, now all you have to do is pull your gun from its holster…. :p

Dirty!! :devil: I am gonna have some major fun with the last pic :p

I third that. I mean, that’d freak me out in a way if it was real, because that’d mean NO DuCaine. And no END GAME! :p

I know I’m going to have a great laugh! Just sent you a PM :D

And everyone, I am so sorry I haven’t been on lately! My internet is stuffing up on me, and I’ve been going crazy over here without it :p

14. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Good morning!!

@ EyeHeartH: I love that poem!! It was used as well in 'Beauty and the Beast', another TV show I love! As you can see, I love romance! 'Might as well face it, I'm addicted to love!' :lol: I can imagine Horatio reciting poetry to Calleigh at night, beautiful love poems full of gorgeaus imagery and hidden meanings. Like this one, one of Herrick's classics:

"Beauty, since you so much desire
    To know the place of Cupid's fire,
    About you somewhere doth it rest,
    Yet never harbour'd in your breast,
    Nor gout-like in your heel or toe, --
    What fool would seek Love's flame so low?
    There, there, O there lies Cupid's fire."

Could you hear Horatio saying that??!! :D

I remember that scene in 'Golden Parachute'... I kept wishing it was Calleigh instead!! I have the cap of Horatio holding her hips... this one, but loving the idea of a manip!!
    Loving the caps, especially the Double Jeapordy ones! The captions match perfectly! And loving the wedding manip too! Improved the pic by a mile! There's one of Mari leaning her head in as well... any chance of that being Calleigh's head touching Horatio's?? ;)

@ bringril2001: Welcome! Hope you're enjoying yourself here!! And you've raised an interesting point. It would seem logical that the writers would put the 2 leads of the show together more often, seeing as how Horatio and Calleigh were a force to be reckoned with in the first 3 seasons. The writers seemed enthusiastic when writing for H and Cal in S1, but then it kind of fizzled out as the show went on. Anyone is free to speculate that H and Cal are seeing each other secretly, and they can't work together as often, because the temptation would be too much. They work together so well, they have such a great professional relationship, that if they worked closely again, there would be a lot of suspicion, especially if Internal Affairs got involved, questioning their ethics or something. If they became involved personally it would be seen as a conflict of interest, and their cases would be investigated... I don't know, it seems so simple to an outsider looking in, but it's obviously really complicated for Horatio and Calleigh... poor things!! :(

@ HCrazy: Your manips are a beacon of light! :D Love the 'After the Fall' one, and the 'Kill Zone' pic too!! Please PM me that pic aswell!! Can't wait to see it!! :D

I've written a DuCaine fic called 'Days of Thunder'. I wrote this before CSI: DuCaine, and I've posted it in the Yahoo! Group! However, it's a bit much for the FF board, so if anyone would like to read it, you can PM me, or let me know here. Thanks guys!!

Be back Wednesday!!
    :)

15. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

@Hcrazy : Yeah - I loved it. I just sent you a postcard from it that we can use for the campaign...LOL !! It is hilarious. With your permission maybe I'll post a link to the postcard here. You are amazing.

I doubt EP and DC are having personal issues. I just think personally, that there are too many CSIs on there and as a result it limits the scenes with everyone else. In the beginning there were basically 4 - Calleigh, Eric, Horatio and Speed....so it was easy to pair them up on cases and you had a good shot at getting Calleigh/H ... now there is Calleigh, Eric, Horatio, Ryan and Natalia. So it is easy to bypass the H/C pairing in epsides especially since H is the boss. They can pair off everyone else and let H be on the outside. That's just my opinion.

Which is why, in my opinion....they need something to happen to Horatio again or even Calleigh. Where they are there for each other and are reminded of the friendship they have and the trust, etc. I love it when Calleigh goes to bat for him.

tracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.