H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwwww Hcrazy great job on those manips...it so should have been H she was comforting in that scene...really it should have been like that after Speed was killed...I know they hugged (THE Hug!!) but they should have stood like that then too! :D

Yeah can't wait to see the next eppy...should be good I think! :D

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Thank guys, i have to keep the DuCaine fans :D :D :D happy, happy!!!

Anyway the next episode does look good and maybe we'll even get a little H and C in it, I hope! :D :lol:

I think we will though from what I saw but TPTB have a way of confusing us with those promos! :rolleyes:

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I know!!! The promo for the next new episode is wearing me out!!! I can't find it anywhere on the net because CBS won't post it on Innertube yet.
    I just got a great idea...I could make one of my postcards like a math problem. Since I'm a budding Danny/Lindsay shipper, I'm going to put them on one side and H/Cal on the other and put a big red equal (=) sign in the middle, signifying that DuCaine is just as do-able as Danny/Lindsay :D (Of course, that's my opinion, but hey, it shows that H and Cal is very much feasible)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, EyeH I love that you are using Danny/Linds as your "it's possible" canon equivalent! :lol: I love them, so seeing that you say DuCaine is as likely as D/L makes me happy! :D

I'm still convinced it's gonna be DuCaine in the end...they're sailing off into the sunset in the end at the very least, I know it! :D :D

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

*sigh* Absolutely. Some people are just so cute together, such as Danny/Lindsay and H/Cal. You know how it is, when you look at two people together and you just have to say 'Wow, they belong together'. That's how I feel about both couples and I think that not only will H and Cal be sailing into the sunset, but they'll be holding hands throughout the entire journey!!!

6. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello DuCainers!! :D

Great idea using Danny/Lindsey, EyeHeartH!! :) If they can go canon, so can H and Cal!! If we could convince the writers to see Horatio and Calleigh's potential like they have already seen for Danny and Lindsey, it would be a definite start! :) And what a sweet dream! :D Horatio would probably have to sit down so shocked he would be, but not faint!! :lol: He's too macho for that! But judging from HCrazy's fantastic manips, even Horatio Caine needs comforting, and Calleigh is the pillar of strength he needs in his life, especially after Speed and Marisol dying and nearly losing Eric. You know, I've begun to believe that 'CSI: Ay: Ay:' really happened, it's so convincing!! :lol: :p His smile and her smile... *sigh*

I've begun to notice a pattern in Horatio and Calleigh's love-lives, which I'm pretty sure most of you have noticed too. Horatio sees someone, they either leave or die, Calleigh sees someone, they are either married or they die. The two of them are so unlucky in relationships, and if TPTB aren't teasing us, one would think that Horatio and Calleigh are slowly moving towards each other, due to their failed past relationships. Somewhere down the road, it will become unbearable, and they will have to turn to each other for support and comfort. Once again, logic would dictate that Horatio would see Calleigh right in front of him, a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman, and if Calleigh hasn't already seen, the handsome, courageous, chraming man that is standing before her. *makes plans to smuggle scripts and make several minor 'changes'* It would make you want to tear your hair out and scream with frustration!! Like those confusing promos for new episodes! What is up with that??!! :confused: But I'm glad you guys figured it out! :) However, that frustration can create wonderful manips *applauds HCrazy, who's a complete star*, and beautiful poetry, *applauds EyeHeartH and lurvingmyhoratio*. You all are amazing, seriously!! :D :)

I've made a slideshow of 'Going Under', combining caps from the eppie, and caps from Evanescence's video. I'm not sure if I can post it here, what with it having Evanescence pics as well, and if not, I can always PM it or something. Just letting you know I made that for anyone who loves Calleigh, DuCaine, Amy Lee and the song 'Going Under'. I'm typing up my CSI: DuCaine scene, and will post in the next couple of hours. Lots of excitement!! :)

I have some news: I posted some of my Horatio and Calleigh scenes on the Yahoo! Group, they loved them and... they've been archived on the 'Lonely Road' fanfic site!!!! :D It's such an honour to be part of that collection of H/C fanfiction. Just wanted to let you know... man, my ego is big this week... :rolleyes: :p

7. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Thanks for the wonderful welcome everyone!

I was just thinking...we know about the Caine Curse (everyone Horatio is with dies) and we were just discussing the Calleigh Curse (everyone she likes is married or dies). So what would happen if Horatio and Calleigh actually got together? Would they cancel each other out or would we have a Romeo and Juliet situation on our hands and they both end up dead? Personally I think that they would cancel each other out and that they would break both curses, but I'm interested to see what you guys think.

8. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

"cancel each other out" funny!! :lol:

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Emerald Pm me that please....And your fics are great of course they're putting them on the lonely rd. BTW: Did you Download that clip from my site :confused: I just put it up last night when Cal tells John, "That's why I'm walking it with him." :D :D :D :D I love that, and I love "Be still my heart" When Cal walks into the gun vault and smiles. :D

Horatio and Calleigh would cancel the curse and live Happily ever after! :D

Oh, I left out FOREVER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine forever! Just ask Calleigh :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[​IMG]

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Loving the manip, Hcrazy. Is that going to be a postcard?
    Hmmm...I wonder if I should post my poetry and fanfics on the DuCaine Yahoo group...

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey, everyone!I'm baaack! :D ;lol:

Emer, honey! great job!

You serious?! :eek: :D

Yeah, I like that idea......but doesn't Juilet commit Suicide or something then Romeo somehow kills himself or ends up dead anyway? :lol: I just watched a remake of it :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And for everyone who frequents fan-fiction....I'm writing a new fic inspired partly by the fact I just came home from a sea-side resort *wishes it was Miami* and partly because of mine and Emers RP :D

*Edited by Mod to reduce the number of ~~~~~~ as they were stretching the screen.*

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya H/C gang. I've posted two new poems over in FanFic.

I also did a very special one a few days ago about what Horatio went through with his dad. If you haven't read it yet, have a look. (Empty Sky)

13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Eyeheart, thanks :D and yes of course you should post on the yahoo group. C'mon over, everyone is invited and the group is great! :D :D
    Plus you get your fic archived too. :lol:

Hey BG, welcome Bacaaakkkk. :D

Hey LuvingmyH, Empty sky sounds sad... uh-oh. I will go and read. :D

Hey Emerald, Thank you my friend, you're terrific! :D :lol:

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe.....thanks Hcrazy! it's great to be back! :D

Heres a little something from mine and Emers RP:

The SWAT troops stormed the apartment complex where Horatio Caine was being held hostage. Outside stood a 6-month pregnant Calleigh Caine, next to whom was their first child, Jacob Caine. Her and Alexx could hear the yelling of the officers, clearing the rooms of the apartment complex....until.....

"We've found him..." A gruff voice said, crackling over the receiver for Calleighs radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" Calleigh screamed, running to the coroners gurney as they loaded her husbands body into the back of their truck.

"I'm sorry ma'--"

"Let me see my husband now!" Calleigh demanded, tears already cascading down her soft, pale skin.

"Alright....." The man said, slowly pulling back the red stained white sheet.

A horrible site greeted Calleighs eyes. It looked like Horatio had been shot several times with a high-calibre, automatic weapon. He didn't have a chance.

Leaning down over him the best she could, Calleigh placed a kiss on his still warm lips, her body trembling as she pulled away.

"I love you, baby..." Calleigh whispered as she pulled her badge from the clasp on her pants and placed it over his chest. As she walked back towards Alexx, who was holding onto Jacob protectively, she licked her lips and gasped. She could taste blood....Horatios blood on her lips. Crying even harder than before now, Alexx embraced her tightly in her arms and said, "I am so sorry, Calleigh......" Finding it hard to restrain her own tears.

"Mommy?"

Calleigh broke away from Alexx to see her son standing by himself a couple of feet away.

"Yes, Honey?" Calleigh asked as she walked over to him and knelt down so she was eye-level with him.

"Mommy, wheres Daddy?"

Calleigh nearly choked on the new round of tears threataning to break free from their already weakened barriers.

"Honey, Daddy went away for a little while......he'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay, mommy" Jacob said and jumped up for a hug. Calleigh Held onto him tightly, not prepared to let him go anytime soon. But then she noticed something strange..... Everything had gone quiet and Jacob was now several feet away, having slipped from her over protective grasp.

It was then, she felt the cold metal of a gun barrel digging into the back of her head, painfully twisting her long blonde hairs around the end.

Calleigh made a move to get her gun from her holster, but was stopped by the sound of the gun behind her cocking loudly. Several feet away, Calleigh could hear Alexx gasp loudly.

He was going to kill Calleigh.

"Say goodbye, bitch....." The almost Alien-sounding voice behind her demanded. Silently, Calleigh said goodbye. Goodbye to her child, no....her children. Alexx, her dad who had been sober for several years now......and even though he was halfway to the coroners by now - Horatio. Her husband. The father of her children and her soulmate.

*/end dream sequence*

Calleigh awoke with a loud scream, just as the man in her dreams took her and her unborn childs life. Not aware of Horatio next to her at this current moment, she screamed out, "Horatio!" quickly breaking down in tears, all in the span of 5 seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~

How do you think that is? I can tell you one thing: It had Emer fooled for sure :p

I'll be sure to read that poem too....hehe.....

EDIT: I just read it and it was amazing :D

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi Bullet_Girl. Just a reminder that your RP post should really be posted in the Fan Fic Forum - that goes for comments on Fan Fic too. I believe 1CSIMfan has mentioned this in here in the past, so please bear this in mind. Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.