H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey, all! I can't exactly comment on the spoilers, because I dont have a clue what you're talking about (well, i do, just not much of one :p)

and HCrazy....I am literally drooling over the hottness of those manips! :D the first one with Cal in the green blouse is like an exact replica of a scene in mine and EmeraldEyes' RP on my forum :D except her blouse is silk....and Horatio bought it for her....dressed her.... ....*plummets to gutter.....* Come join us, we have Tequila! :lol: You'll have to read it to know what I'm talking about thought :D

EDIT: *cough cough* sorry, that's Spanish Tequila :p

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Thanks BG, :lol:

Yeah I have to work on that one more, His hand didn't come out so great on her hair. :rolleyes:

As far as the spoilers, I think that would make an awesome FF. The idea of H getting fired because of suervisor O'shea and then Calleigh going to his home to Ummm... Confort him... :eek: so to speak! :devil:

I have to get my mind out of the gutter! :lol:
    See now i keep thinking of that manip with H hanging onto Calleigh's waist. :eek: And calleigh saying, "Ooh" :devil:

Of course in my fic H would have to be rehired when they find out supervisor O'shea really set him up and is a dirtbag! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine is Love! :D I love that line! :D :D :D

3. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well as for the Spec- on who is getting fired- I don't kow- but it would make Great story for H-- and give David something to sink his teeth into- also it would be good for the team-- they could have to work together to get him back-- and first one to really "pull" hard for H would be calleigh- then MAYBE we could get our heart's desire and SEE some scenes of them together------ of course if they wanted it to be ryan or even eric-- I could see that-- but i do NOT think anyone will be leaving the show-- it will just be a way to get some more angst into the show---
    Again I hope we come up with a plan soon for our postcards and things on how we are to send them to TPTB-- becuase I KNOW we all need to do it together--- we need to get the Yahoo group to send them intoo-- also the Eirc/Natalia fans are really just as "POed"/upset as we are-- they want eric/Nat--- so who knows maybe they could send in PC asking for their couple----while we send in asking for DuCaine---
    Again- I just don't SEE why TPTB will NOT capitalize on the obvious chemistry between David and Emily- I eman what is the point of bringing Yelina( the actress) back when it was just "ok" the last time-- maybe they are determined that H will just be stoic and lonely--- but that is sooooo messy to David C and his character too--- and they HAVE to know that H and C help to make the show-- oh well.....

4. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all! :)

@ Jennifer: Those are excellent ideas!! EyeHeartH and I have been brainstorming a part of my working progress that is my 'Officer Down' inpired CSI: DuCaine. That idea you mentioned is so sweet, I ought to write that one!! :) If it was the good ol' days of S1, I'mcertain that would have already happened, but the way things panned out... :rolleyes: I will definitely work it into a future scene, and give you credit aswell, Mo!! :)

@ HCrazy: You're a star, did you know that?? :D I am loving the manips. The one with Horatio holding her and her expression... :devil: I drooled and screamed so much! :D Great job with the other manips too! You ought to post some of them in the Photo Manipulation thread, where everyone can appreciate them, 'cos they are excellent!! :D :)

Hmmm, just about those spoilers... I think we should just play it by ear. Nothing is set in stone, so let's wait and see. *has niggling thoughts in the back of my head* Seeing Calleigh in Horatio's home would be such a huge bonus... build up the suspense to see who's there, like in CSI: LV at the end of S6. Remember Sara and Grissom??
    But why would they fire H?? Hmmm, I'll say no more... like I said, nothing is definite yet... *gets paranoid*

About the postcard campaign, will we all save the postcards, print them and mail them to the writers?? Or will we send them a little e-mail full of HCrazy's manips?? Wow, it's really happening! Getting excited now! If we were a part of making DuCaine canon, wouldn't that be amazing?? :D If we made an impact, such an impact that things changed??!! Power to the people, baby!!! :p :lol:

@ bringirl2001: Good point. There is too much chemistry between David and Emily to ignore, although the writers have chosen to ignore it... it's enough to drive you round the bend!! Together with our postcards, I'm sure we can make a change! :) And I agree that they make the show... it wouldn't be the same without either of them, but it hasn't been the same since they haveb't been investigating together...

This is the arguement I have come up with regarding the absence of Horatio and Calleigh scenes, why they are not working together, and the reasons for them to have their old camraderie back: The writers probably don't want to overshadow the rest of the cast by bringing in a romantic relationship between Horatio and Calleigh, seeing how they're the two leads... and they probably want the shpw to be science-based, and not as much relationship involved. There should be a balance at least, and less of Horatio being alone. How much torture can one character go through? And Calleigh's had her fair share of trouble with Hagen and the car-crash 'Going Under', and her father's drinking problems. How long can two people suffer and continue to be pillars of strength to the team and victims?? That is why they are so suited to one another. They both have had their angst in the past, they have both seen oblivion and tasted sadness, they are the foundation of the team... and I believe they are the only ones who can help one another find true happiness and true love. *big sigh* Writing for Horatio and Calleigh has inspired me...

EVERYONE: 'She's way too cheerful...'

:D :) Hee hee, that's me!!

Back Wednesday!!
    :)

5. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

@EmeraldEyes06 - I'm just about done getting the address info together for the postcard campaign and then I will post it here. I have addresses for Ddavid, Emily, the main writers and producers. Also, I am including some magazine addresses which I think might also be good.

Let's pick a date for the mass mailing. How about April 20th ?? I just picked adate at random so if there is another date you like better, let me know.

Everyone can go to an office supply store and buy some post card stock. Go get some postcard stamps from the post office. If you made a post card or graphic you want to be in the list - send me a link to it by Friday, April 6th and I will include it in the final posting.

If you have a color printer for postcards great but if not, black and white it cool too. If you can't do postcards, use the graphics as a heading on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper - write your note and mail it in an envelope....the idea is just to flood them with mail.

And lastly, if you post on other sites that are DuCaine friendly or belong to any DuCaine groups - PLEASE pass all this info on to them.....the more the better.

EEeeeee....this is going to be exciting.

tracy

Edited to add :
    I am thinking the spoiler is going to be about Ryan getting fired because of his eye stuff...and as I have said before, I would be happy to be back to 4 CSIs....so then maybe Calleigh and H can be paired again occasionally.

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Woo hoo!!! I have a Facebook group for DuCaine with 28 members...all of whom would love to do something!!!
    Alright, I'm going to get started tonight!!!

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I love that you guys want to use my manips. :D

That's awesome and I am in, let's blow them away with all our DuCaine Mail! :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Let's show them our DuCaine Love! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey why not put that on the white pic of them, my Icon Pic.

DuCaine is LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks again everyone, you're all terrific! :D

8. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I'm starting on my postcards right now. I'm going to post a thing on my Facebook group later tonight. Has anyone hit up the Yahoo group yet? I would love to, but my membership still hasn't been approved :(
    I'll be sending off one that has the hug from 'Lost Son' with the words "The good old days" and a few more I have yet to fully develop.

Oh, and I posted another DuCaine poem in the Fanfic Poetry thread. Enjoy and revel in DuCaine's glory!!!

People, I am freaking out:

I swear, the voice over said something to the effect of "Friends will turn against friends" and it showed Calleigh pointing a gun, and then the very next shot was Horatio looking somewhat concerned. What is going on here?!?!?!

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya all, I've been asked to join this thread by some of the girls. I love my H/C lots-n-lots. I also love writing poetry and you can find in over in Ficland along with a couple first attempts at stories. Horatio's voice drives me over the edge and everytime I see these two together words come pouring into my mind and onto this site. There are a few other couples who inspire me also. So I'll stop talking for now and say hi to everyone here and come on over to our poetry site.

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Yay luvingmyHoratio, you made it over here!!!
    We're glad to finally have you :)
    If anyone hasn't checked out luvingmyHoratio's poems, go on over to Fanfic Poetry in the Fanfiction section...they're very lovely indeed :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow...so many different spoilers that could possibly affect our ship... *Mo tiptoes into the thread...a little scared to comment cuz there are so many things up in the air!* On the one hand I like spoilers cuz I like having a better idea of what's going on, but on the other hand they totally drive me insane and make me want to know everything RIGHT now! :p

I need DuCaine to be together and I need it now dang it!

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I know...regarding tonight's preview, after I saw what I saw, I: screamed, ran to the radio station I work at to not only tell the 8-10 DJs to wrap it up but to also relay my distress at what I saw because they're DuCainers too, screamed again, got really hyper from the preview.

And now I'm spent. I hope it was just a bunch of scenes randomly thrown together like TPTB likes to do.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I haven't seen the preview yet, but I think that's a safe guess there EyeH hon, the PTB like to do that to us. Mess with us and make up freak out and then when it airs, it turns out something else entirely happens, that doesn't threaten our ship at all. I'm choosing to not panic about it at the moment! Later maybe, but not now! :lol:

14. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe what I'm reading. Holy Moly for the first time I'm speechless.... :lol:

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

^^^ you mean about the spoilers? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.