H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Welcome LuvingmyHoratio, if you like Horatio's voice, well I have a whole bunch of soundbytes on my website. Just click on my profile and you will see the link. Have fun! I use his Knock, knock, knock, for my e-mail sound. It's awesome to hear him all day! :D

Hey guys, as far as the Promo---I watched it a few times and it's not H that Calleigh is pointing at. The scene where H looks concerned is with anna, the girl he was helping.

So I think the friends line comes from that because somehow this Anna chick is going to turn on H. from the looks of it Supervisor O'Shea gets off again and I bet it's because Anna turns on H. :eek: :eek: :eek:

That Ba-zatch! :mad: :mad: :mad: :lol:

I guess we'll just have to wait for 2 stinking long weeks to really know the truth! :lol:

YUCKIE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yes, I agree....esp. the R-rated ones they PM'ed me :D

Welcome!!! :D I'm sure you'll love it here :D

Oh my lordy, I lurve Horatios voice! :devil: *fans self* :p

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :). It's a pleasure to be invited into this section. I'll be posting some new poems today after I get home from work :D. I've also written a scene from Going Under, kinda like extended a certain scene with H/C. But I'd like to get the ok from other H/C writters to make sure they aren't planning anything around that episode first. Just let me know here if you are. I'll ckeck back later. Thanx ;)

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Thank goodness!!! That sounds reasonable, since he helped her, and she looks like she would turn on him for that O'Shea guy. *sigh* TPTB, redeem yourself and make this betrayal a perfect opportunity for Cal to help H ;)

5. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

hi guys, I totally agree that TPTB are NOT gonna mess up H&C(maybe they want write them yet) but they are NOT gonna have one betray the other- they KNOW fans will NOT want to SEE that junk- so i believe it is the other girl too- and maybe we will SEE Cal go to H and help him out- and maybe we will even see Cal get her sorry tail " told off" about messing with H- I just hope it is a time when we will see them and NOT Yelina putting her nose into it- or even them trying to shove natalia in it-- that makes the Ned(natalia and eric) fans so mad when they do it- becuase it makes natalia look flakey and they WANT fans to warm up to her--- anyway Ned is the other ship I ship-- but i really don't have much time for them seeing as DuCaine takes ALL my love and time---
    lastly be encouraged that we WILL get us a few scenes- I still think we should write TPTB this week also even though it is a rerun and tell them how disappointed we are that H&C are not in scenes like in the " good ole days" and that we are EXPECTING them to retify this situation " double quick"-

6. MacsLovlyAngl

I have to agree with you and Hcrazy. Something stinks about that Anna :mad: Also this E/C rumor can't be true :(. Only our "H" deserves Calleigh".

"Oh and I started a sequal to H/C/S. Marisol is back from the dead. :devil: :devil:

"God this is going to be interesting :lol:

Also I've posted a new H/C poem early today and a new M/S. Enjoy and I also have R rated poems too :devil:. PM me if interested.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, what are you speechless about? Is this about the spoilers? ;) For all the freaking out I tend to do, I really do actually prefer to wait and see what happens before giving in to despair...so we'll see what happens...but I still believe H & Cal will end up together in the end...they're destined for eachother! :D

8. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi! I hope you guys don't mind if I pop in to say hello! Although my screen name would suggest otherwise, I also am a closet DuCaine shipper. I think that Horatio and Calleigh make an awesome team and a great couple! I especially like their relationship in the first two seasons.

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Well hello there!!!
    We welcome all DuCainers here, regardless of what else they ship. If you love DuCaine, we love having you here!!!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello buddies! *Mo pops in grinning!* :D

BulletGirl went on vacation and wanted me to say "bye" to y'all for her...she'll be back and said she'd miss y'all while she's gone! :D

We get a new eppy this coming Monday right? Here's hoping we get some good DuCaine...oh please, oh please, PTB!!! :D

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert. I SOOOO think it's Ryan who gets fired, totally!!

11. MacsLovlyAngl

(I especially like their relationship in the first two seasons.)CaRWash cutie. Stay with us we'll have you luving them. And Welcome

Okay I just finished watching Pirated again on Showcase. I love the part at the end when Horatio takes his glasses and puts them in his mouth so he can clap. (sigh). Soooooooo sexy.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

No new episode yet, sorry. :(
    I also think it is Ryan who gets fired. It just makes sense, with his gambaling issues and how Horatio warned him in an earlier episode, remember. He stressed he would not be able to help him next time. :confused: Hmm??? :rolleyes:

Welcome Carwash Cutie :D and yes stay, how could you not love them! :D :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:

That, is a great part luvingmyH and I so want to be his sunglasses. :devil: :devil: :devil: Ahhhhhh (Soft Sigh)

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hcrazy
    You forgot the spoiler codes :D
    So yeah, David's girlfriend is pregnant again. I had a dream the other day where Calleigh and Horatio became more than friends and one day she tells him that she's pregnant and it was just like out of 'I Love Lucy' when Ricky passed out (did he pass out or did he almost pass out? I can't remember), only it was H :lol:

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oop's Sorry about that!

Horatio pass out...? Never! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here ladies, now everyone go awwwwwwwwwww.... :(
    Calleigh comforting H
    I think you will all just want to hug him! ;)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/HCSadBW.jpg

Now go awwwwwwwww again as she shows her affection. :D :p

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/HCSadCal1lookingatH-1.jpg

How could you not love these too! Have fun and enjoy, I updated my website and added a whole bunch of new soundbytes for you H and C lovers. :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

15. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

EEEEE I LOVE those two pics- H Crazy and I am speeding right over to your sight to enjoy some more pics- and continue in my quest to read all your fanfics-I have to read only a few chapters at a time becuase i am so busy"- stupid real life"-- anyway hopefully I will have more time on my hands which means more time for DuCaine-
    PS even if we have to wait a few more weeks for new eppys- let's NOT forget to get those Post cards done so we cna be ready to mail -- we want them to get to CBS on or before next friday- April 6th(right)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.