H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

okay, thanks for that...it just didn't make much sense to post it in there, because it's only a snippet of it, but....I will do tht in the future :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I agree...I think they would cancel eachother out and they would end their respective "curses" and they would live happily ever after and ride off into the sunset with their arms around eachother! :D heehee, now that sounds nice to me! :lol:

3. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi everyone!! :)

Just to talk about 'the curse', I believe they would cancel it out, but it wouldn't be without difficulty. They both have had trouble with relationships, and even though they love and care for each other deeply, they may be reluctant to pursue each other. It's obvious that they may still be paranoid of seeing each other, in case bad luck may befall them. Horatio doesn't want Calleigh to be hurt or killed, because that is the only feasible reason as to why he keeps himself apart from her. He loveds her so much, he doesn't want his supposed 'curse' to get her too! I mean, Horatio hasn't been able to hold down a relationship for the entire show, and Calleigh hasn't had the easiest ride either, so please allow them a piece of happiness... no one can live a life devoid of companionship or love... and we are dealing with 2 stubborn people anyway, so this road is getting a bit bumpy... :rolleyes: It won't be a complete tragedy, but we can expect a bit of climatic action and change of Fortune, but hopefully that'll be it!! Then it's happy ending for everyone!! I'm willing to wait!! :lol:

I love your scenario, Mo!! That should so happen!! :D I'm working on a scene with your scenario of Calleigh coming into Horatio's office, along with the tiniest bit of steaminess in the beginning!! ;)

@ BG: Hey, that's the sequence that got me all "Eeee!!" :lol: Great writing once again!! And loving your siggie!! :devil: That's from our RP too!!! :D

Horatio always appears to have Calleigh UTT as my earlier caps have pointed out, but Calleigh appears to be more open with her appreciation, 'cos her eyes are closed whenever he's in the room!! Here's one from 'Broken':

Focus on the scene... oh, stuff it, we're alone! Ohh, Handsome...

:devil:

Even though the ending of 'Romeo and Juliet' wouldn't be ideal for Horatio and Calleigh, most of the play's romance would be perfect for them!! Especially the scene where they first meet, and the famous 'balcony scene'!! :) Aww!!

Here's the dialogue from the scene Romeo and Juliet. If you can imagine Horatio's velvet rumble and Calleigh's Southern lilt in the words, we're good to go!!:

Act 1, Scene 5

ROMEO: (seeing Juliet for the first time)
    O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
    It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
    Like a jewel in an Ethiop's ear;
    Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
    So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
    As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
    The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
    And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
    Did my heart love 'til now? forswear it, sight!
    For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.

ROMEO: (to Juliet)
    If I profane with my unworthiest hand
    This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this;
    My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
    To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

JULIET: Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
    Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
    For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch
    And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

ROMEO: Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

JULIET: Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

ROMEO: O! then dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
    They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

JULIET: Saints do not move, though grant for prayer's sake.

ROMEO: Then move not, while my prayers' effect I take,
    Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purg'd

(He kisses her.)

JULIET: Then have my lips the sin they have took.

ROMEO Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urg'd!
    Give me my sin again.

JULIET: You kiss by the book.

:D So sweet!!

Be back tomorrow!! I'll be typing up my next scene until then!!
    :)

4. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Hi y'all. I'm back again! Of on school holidays for abit so I will be on as often as I can.

Bullet_Girl love that snippet you posted, sound really good. And love all of the pics as usual!

5. xxcalleighxx

xxcalleighxx Dead on Arrival

noooo.. i cant escape romeo and juliet! not only at school but now at home!.,.. and no we dont want our two love birds ending in a romeo and juliet end... so break curse break curse! lol......my friend would also like to point out that horatio and cal are meant to be and also hasnt cal noticed that H is constantly looking and her bum and boobs LOL!

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hi xxcalleighxx!!! Welcome to our humble abode. I hope you enjoy it here.

*Sigh* Driving four hours to school and back can be such a pain, but I'm back (although I haven't been gone too long :lol:)

Speaking of wonderful English literature, I've been touching up on my expertise of William Wordsworth's beautiful Romantic-era poetry, and I have a few DuCaine-worthy snippets from various poems. In fact, one of the snippets has inspired me to write a fanfic based upon the events of the entire poem:

The frosty wind, as if to make amends
    For its keen breath, was aiding to our steps,
    And drove us onward as two ships at sea;
    Or like two birds, companions in mid-air,
    Parted and reunited by the blast.

--excerpt from the poem "Bleak Season Was It, Turbulent and Wild"

^^^ when I read that poem, I could picture H and Cal huddled together, walking in the face of a cold wind-blast, therefore I'm conjuring up a fanfic as we speak :D

She was a Phantom of delight
    When first she gleamed upon my sight;
    A lovely Apparition, sent
    To be a moment's ornament;
    Her eyes as stars of Twilight fair;...
    ...A perfect Woman, nobly planned,
    To warn, to comfort, and command;
    And yet a Spirit still, and bright
    With something of angelic light.

-- excerpt from "She Was A Phantom of Delight"

^^^ Don't you think that's something H would say of his Bullet Girl? :D

That's all for now. When I find more, I'll be sure to post them!!!

7. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well let me join everyone in my conjecture about " the curse" I think they would cancel out the curse and would be together and happy- but i too think it would be hard fought-- NOT so much with eachother as Horatio would probably be " convinced" that someone as lovely as calleigh could never seriously want him- so i would expect him to keep waiting for the "other shoe to drop" so to speak-- then calliegh would have her hands full convincing him that she " will stay"- manwhile calleigh has been hurt so much that I think it would be hard for her to SEE any of H'sa overtures as I am sure they would NOT be very overt--- I eman he would never just come up and ask for a date or anything- H would probably get involved with er personally becuase he was all concerned about her if she got upset or hurt by another Beau and then Calleigh would be convinced that H was only acting in friendship-- oh eyah-- this DuCaine Express would be a long time in the making- but oh it would be soo"worth the trip"-- YOu fanfic writers get to work and give us some more DuCine love to " tide us over
    Lastly I saw the preveiws for the next two weeks you all were talking about- I tried to pause at the "kiss" to see if it was H or not- kissing that woman(Anna) but it may have been- if so- then I guess that would be another way that" friend would turn against friend"- I join BG and others in saying I do not think the gun Calleigh was pointing is in any way directed at H----anyway- I can't wait for the new eppy- and tommorw will be basktball- YUCK-- not even a rerun-- thank goodness i have my dvd's- I will have an H&Cal marathon from S1 and 2 favs to tide me over (teehee-) I may throw the hug in from Last son in there also!

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

David's gf is pregnant?.. wow, didn't even knew he had one.

xx

cancel out the curse?.. You're making me think of torment. or do you mean canceling show/killing someone curse? or an actual episode? if its any of those two. ... Let's shot them and kidnap ducaine.

9. Cova

Cova Witness

*pries self from her novels and Season 3 of CSI: Miami to peek into thread*

BG: Holy Cow! I nearly believed you killed him just reading that snippet girly! Gripping stuff, have you ever written any full fanfics? I'd love to read them if you had.

Mo: *glomps Mo* Mo!! I always see you on MSN but can never get ahold of ya hun!! Any ideas why? I'd love to chat with you if at all possible whilst on MSN. I'm sure we could cook up some great ideas for fics or just chat about how much we love Ducaine! :D :devil:

Emerald: Could you please PM that Days of Thunder fic you mentioned earlier on in the thread? I'd love to read it. ;)

HCrazy: Your manips are fantastic!! I'm still drooling over that one with Horatio looking as though he's pulling Calleigh near him for a kiss. <333 And the leather jacket one? Yum yum yum!! :devil:

I'll make it a point to come back here more often gang, it's hard though, since I've started those novels, I can't put them down, such fantastic reads! I hope the other author is as good as the first who wrote the two Miami novels, I hate when they change suddenly like that. :(

EDIT: I'd like to also echo I'll happilly send in a postcard or two if it'll help our couple at least get more scenes together again!! ;)

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I have to tell you guys what I did to my sister on April Fools. I took HCrazy's manips and told my sister that they were spoiler pics for a future episode. She totally fell for it and was having a pitty party all day (she's a complete CaRWasher). I was SO great! Thanks HCrazy for the props for the prank!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo glomps back!* Hi Cova!! Heehee, I think my comp signs me onto MSN automatically and then I just never look at my list to see who's on or not...I'm totally not ignoring you love! Go ahead and shoot me a hey if I'm on and I promise I'll say Hey back if I see it! :D

Congrats to David C. and his girlfriend...now if only the show were true to life...wouldn't that be totally cute if we were to discover that H and Cal were together (as we know they are!) and then it came out that Cal was pregnant! H needs to be a dad, and Cal would be adorable as a Mommy! :D I think I'll go find a pic of their kid... :D

Baby girl with Daddy's red hair!

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone, :D

Hey Cova, thank you so much, I am glad you like them! :D I have to keep the DuCaine fans happy! :devil:

Hey carwash cutie, OMG!!! You have me dying laughing over here! :lol: :lol: :lol: Very funny, too funny... and what and April fool to play! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it! :devil: Heeeee heee hee Evil laughter! :devil:

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I agree...H would make some kid very lucky if he were ever to become a father. I could see him now, dropping his child off at school in the Hummer, making sure Horatio Jr. has his lunch money and his backpack or a school project...

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Heehehe...I know, isn't it wonderful?! :devil:

Thanks, I appreciate it :D

Not full ones, and not anything with something like that in it....... they all end up fluffy and over-romanticised ... :eek: I think that's a word :p

Oh my lord! :lol: You are just hilarious! :D

Yeah....... that'd be so sweet, I should write a fiction about it! :devil: :lol: I want to be more of an angsty, but I keep on wanting to do fluffy fics! :p

15. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya girls, new poem inspired by all you H/C girls talk about the Lonely Road and curse. Enjoy.

Em: I posted the H/C poetry over in Yahoo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.