H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Oh it's definitely fun! What's even better is that I'm on at work, so I'm having to sneak on and type...it's hysterical! :lol:

Lol, Gutter thought there hon?! No don't shup up! I LOVES your Gutter thoughts! :devil: I'm just waiting to find a smutty DuCaine ficcie and then I think I might be hooked for good! :lol:

Hey Lynny what are some of your fav DuCaine eppys?

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I used to do that all the time. Very sneaky.

I seem to be living in the gutter today for all my ships. Very nice..... ooh smutty DuCaine ficcie? I'll check another site for that and pm you it. ;)

Hmmm...Sure you wanna know that? It might end up being a long list or a short list. Who knows with me.

3. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi to the new posters! :) Nice to see you, Moriel21 and ShuriyuCSI. You can call me EE or Emerald, whichever you prefer.

Wow, a lot of DuCaine discussion, great!! :) A few new replies since I posted last. And we're all having fun! Yay! :D And a bit of time spent in the gutter... Horatio... *drool* ;) Back on track now!!

A bit about S4. The first eppie didn't have any significant DuCaine moments, other than Horaio mentioning Calleigh to Frank, and Calleigh standing near him at the beginning. And she said, "We're in if you're in." I wish she said "I'm in if you're in", but oh no!! The writers had their way. :mad: Here they are at the beginning of a very jerky ride through S4:
    She's looking at him...
    Waiting for him to turn and look at her...

"We're in if you're in."

"Welcome back..."

Look at her smile... it's the last time you'll ever see it in this gloomy season...

And he smiles back... love lives.

In "Blood in the Water", they worked briefly together, and Hortatio called her "ma'am." Tee-hee! :) Nothing escapes my eye, whetther it be a look, a word, or even a full scene. But I noticed at the end, Horatio was looking at all the team, right? He looked at Valera, Eric, Ryan and Alexx. Then, we focus in on his face for longer than the others. The suspense was killing me, there was only one person left and I kept thinking, "Calleigh's gonna be walking alone, looking so pretty and sad!!" I thought that if just for one second Horatio watched Calleigh on her own, that would mean she means so much to him, but what did we get??!! Calleigh talking to Boa Vista!! Here's some pics:
    He's looking, he's looking...

There she is...

And she's smiling...

*Always thinking of you, sweetheart.*

Do you think that counts, 'cos she's kinda faraway, and Boa Vista's just stepping out. Counts for me. What do you think, guys?? I'd love to cap it just before Boa Vista ruined the view!! But alas, I cannot! I get poetic when I'm down.

It's also typical of the eppie makers not to put the focus on Cal at the end, but rather the whole team, including(no matter how much I hate it...) Natalia. Oh woe, woe is me! But I still believe he's thinking about her when he's watching her... that's my shipper brain talking, but it can happen.

And it's wierd that no matter how short their time together is, my heart is beating away, and I grin at the end, singing, "There's DuCaine!! There's DuCaine!!" over and over again. "So near, and yet so far..." Just like zippy's banner and icon. Beautiful!

Here are my personal favourite DuCaine eppies:
    "Broken"
    "Kill Zone"
    "Golden Parachute"
    "Wet Foot, Dry Foot"
    "Camp Fear"
    "Breathless"
    "After the Fall"
    "Lost Son"
    "Under Suspicion"
    "Going Under"

Hopefully as S5 goes on, this list will expand.

See you tomorrow.
    :)

Caps courtesy of Miami Style

4. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Nice list EE. Nice list. I gotta watch them over again. Its great when we can see little moments. Although I have not seen all the eppy's for season 4 I have the DVD's for one though three. Ummm. I may have to dig them out and watch those eppyies.

If someone could please pm me the DuCaine FF I would appreciate it. I have read most from CSI Forensice from OUt of the Lab and FanFic.net C2 HC section. I need more. PLEASE?!!

The Good Rebecca

5. EmeraldEyes06

Hey to all the DuCainers!! :D

Fanfics rule, don't they?? Gotta love 'em, when the show interaction just won't do, write yourself the perfect Horatio and Calleigh scene. :eek: Mmmm, and spend the day in the gutter! :devil:

I'm running out of DuCaine caps! NOOO!! :eek: When I see "Under Suspicion", those caps will be here! Up close and personal! ;)

I have noticed from early S4 eps in the very, very beginning that they hardly have any screentime together, but they always talk on the phone or mention each other! :) Would that count as interaction?? At least they're not denying each other's existence, but I won't deny that it's frustrating not seeing them together, like in the oh-so blissful S1. It breaks a shipper's heart, honestly. :( Future eps, give us strength. And it feels good to have their names roll off each other's tongues... look how we are deprived when we wait for them to even mention each other!! TPTB, how cruel thou art!!

You know the song in "Mary Poppins", "Jolly Holiday"?? Yesterday, I was sitting around, when I hummed the song, and I put in "Calleigh" instead of "Mary"!! :lol: How funny is that?? I even wrote the new lyrics, having Horatio and the lab singing along!! Reminiscent of the happier Calleigh, but I'm glad to see her old self coming back. Here are the lyrics, which are used without permission, and are copyright of the writers, Richard M. Sherman and Disney:

Horatio: Ain't it a glorious day?
    Right as a morning in May
    I feel like I could fly
    Have you ever seen
    The grass so green?
    Or a bluer sky?

Oh, it's a jolly holiday
    With Calleigh
    Calleigh makes your heart so light
    When the day is gray
    And ordinary
    Calleigh makes the sun shine bright!

Oh happiness is blooming
    All around her
    The daffoldils are smiling
    At the dove
    When Calleigh holds your hand
    You feel so grand
    Your heart starts beating
    Like a big brass band

Calleigh: Oh Horatio, you're makin' me blush!!

Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Calleigh
    No wonder that it's Calleigh that I love!

(The whole lab joins in.)

Tyler Jensen: Oh, it's a jolly holiday
    With Calleigh

Valera and lab girls: Calleigh makes your heart
    So light

Ryan: When the day is gray
    And ordinary

Alexx: Calleigh makes the sun shine bright!

Lab boys: Oh happiness is blooming
    All around her

Eric: The daffoldils are smiling
    At the dove

All: When Calleigh holds your hand
    You feel so grand
    Your heart starts beatin'
    Like a big brass band
    Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Calleigh
    No wonder that it's Calleigh that we love!

Soo cheesy, but it hit me so hard, so I decided to share. Could you imagine everyone singing and Horatio dancing with Calleigh??!! Could you see Horatio hitting himself on the head like Dick Van Dyke in the movie!! :lol: rotflmao I get these crazy notions sometimes!!

Here's some caps from "Prey". Look who's wearing black again!!

You know you love it...

Don't deny it...

It's pure attraction... H: *drools*

Seems since Horatio made that comment in my siggie(tee hee hee), Cal HAS been wearing all-black and looking good. No one else has complimented her on her attire, so the shipper in me would argue that Calleigh wears black for HORATIO, to impress HORATIO, to tease HORATIO!!!!!!!!!!! Just to make that point perfectly crystal clear... CALLEIGH WEARS BLACK FOR HORATIO!!!! AND HE LOOOVES IT!!!!!

lol.. ok, had a rant there, but all DuCainers knew that already, and hopefully, many more will also know. My work here is done. *off to watch "Under Suspicion." If you hear a thud, it's just me fainting at their hands touching!!* ;)

See you again.

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

*snork* Hahahaha. Mary Poppins Calleigh Style.
    The Only song currently that makes me think of DuCaine is "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. And if you know that song, then you know why It's not exactly a good thing.

Ah, But I was watching Wet Foot Dry Foot and I laughed when Calleigh just bluntly said "How old are you." And Horatio just kinda stands there like "...Uh...". As you can tell, these days she'd never do that, but back when, they had such a playful, eyebrow-raising friendship that you knew was in the chance of expanding.

7. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I do miss the banter between them from the early seasons. I wonder why they stopped that. It was such part of the show. For me it was almost like a contest of who could say the most inapproprate thing first to get a reaction from the other.

The leather chapps comment, the hot flash comment, wearing all black comment, I could probably think of more but I am brain dead today. Oh I miss those moments for sure. I would think things like. "I could never say those things to my boss"..LMAO I loved it.

The Good Rebecca

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Emerald you rock! Thanks for the caps, they were gorgeous, and the list of fav eps was great! I'm so leaning in the direction of this ship y'all! The more caps I see, the more fics I read...the more I'm loving these two together! I really gotta go watch me some DuCaine eps...althought I know once I watch them I will be sunk into this ship for good! :lol:

Okay Mary Poppins Miami style, that was the most freaking hilarious thing I have ever read Emer! Totally cheesy but absoluty awesome! Rock on! :D

She SO does, and you know he drools over her everytime she does! :devil: Blondes in black are HOT! :devil:

Lynn of course I want to know your fav eps hon! ;) **hugs!**

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

:3 The Episodes didn't do it for me. I actually got sucked in by this Smutty Fiction that I can never find again. But when I read it, BAM! Everything they did together I was like "Psh. She's SO gonna jump on him."
    And she never did. On Screen.... Dun Dun Dun.

But it's the early early episodes where it's all jaded, because that girl.. y'know. Um. Brown hair. She was there and he seemed more intreseted in showing her up or something, but later, when H and Cal got alone, you could tell there was something sinister behind the things they said. Like they just had a quickie in the closet and then were trying to act normal when they suspected people were wacthing. It was beautiful, those times.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, nice Palm! :lol: :lol: So tell me then, where can I find some smutty DuCaine ficcies to bring me fully on board their lovely ship? (Not like I'm not already on board...but still! :D Who am I to refuse smut? :devil: )
    Lynn you gotta know so good smutty ones too...! :devil:

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I sent you a batch. Have funny fun fun :p
    And, for a theme, a song that's making me totally go DuCaine:
    Poison - Alice Cooper.

Your cruel, device...
    Your blood, like Ice...
    One look, could kill...
    My pain, your thrill...

I wanna love you, but I better not touch... (Don't touch)
    I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop!
    I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much...(Too Much)
    I wanna taste you, but your lips are...

[Chorus]
    Venemous Poison...
    Your Poison Running through my veins...
    Your Poison...
    I don't wanna break these chains...

Your mouth, so hot...
    Your web, I'm caught...
    Your skin, so wet..
    Black lace, on sweat...

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins... (And Pins)
    I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name...
    Don't wanna touch you, but your under my skin... (My Skin)
    I wanna kiss you, but your lips are...

[Chorus]
    Venemous Poison...
    Your Poison...
    Poison....

One look, could kill...
    My pain, your thrill...

[Chorus]
    Venemous Poison...
    Your Poison...
    Poison...

Poison...

Yeah, I'm in a weird moodset. But, I seriously cannot think of these two as anything but Passionate people. I mean, everytime you see them, she's like, a friggin blonde seductress to him. Most of the time, she does wear tight black shirt that come down so that regular people can see her badge and gun and all that. But really. It's Miami. Wearing black in the sun? Gotta be something she has going with Horatio. And as a Southern Bell in that Crime Lab, she doesn't exactly seem like that innocent little girl. Calleigh probably DOES have some naughty throughts running over her mind every 6 seconds. And their all probably directed to a certain Angry Redhead.
    And Horatio. Jeez. He's not the type of guy who'd go up to her and be like *Tee Hee*! If he gets angry at alligators for eating evidence, then think about what he's like when he's.... *cough*.
    All I gotta say, is Calleigh is one lucky girl :p

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Palm you're freaking awesome! Thanks hon!! :D
    Nice song...wow! :devil:

I totally agree...they are so passionate about their job...you KNOW that has to translate to other :devil: parts of their lives!

And um yeah she totally wears black for him...she knows he loves it and heck if I knew it'd make him watch me more, I'd be all over that! And as for their extracurricular activites...lol...you gotta know that's HOT!! I mean she's like smex on a stick and he's just full of pent up emotion and passion...it's like touching a match to kerosene with those two! That's what I'd say! :devil: :D

13. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

oh the speculation of how Horatio and Calleigh are as lovers. This conversation could get really good but am afraid of crossing some kind of line this sight has or something. I have had conversations of what Horatio would be like in bed. That guy is so wound tight I ascertained that he.....well...umm...lets just say the conversation was during the Horatio Caine drinking game. Let just say when wine is involved the conversation got rather...detailed. We also believe that Calleigh can hold her own with Horatio for sure. Hee heee. She would give him a run for his money for sure. Love reading the FF out there on this stuff. Lots of different styles and am finding my faverets of the types.

The Good Rebecca

Oh watched Camp Fear tonight. Its very DuCaine. Yes...now I see it. I still hate leeches! It was like why don't Horatio just act on it and get it over with. LOL

14. EmeraldEyes06

Hey guys!! :) Glad you liked the caps. As always, they are courtesy of Miami Style, but soon I'll be making my own caps of fave scenes, and you'll be the first to see them, DuCainers! :D

Palm, I completely agree. They are very passionate, about their jobs, the pursuit of justice, their families, and about each other.(I'll bet!!) :devil: And since they are such good friends and know each other so well,(they used to finish each other's sentances!!), it's only logical that they would be wonderful lovers. Sparks fly already, something will happen, I can feel it. There's no escaping the inevitable, there's no smoke without a fire... a raging inferno!! It's gonna explode one of these days!!
    And I also loved the song, Palm. Completely describes them, especially in the distance of S4. Calleigh musn't feel the heat, but if she does, she just sucks it up and thinks, "Do it for him!! Do it for him!! He loves it, he loves it!!" What devotion, huh? :)

Glad you saw "Camp Fear", Rebecca. It was frickin' awesome, wasn't it?? Well, in terms of DuCaine, the rest was kinda freakish. :eek: Made no sense, but Horatio touched her leg, *squeal*!! :D

It's good to see some great discussion, and you're welcome Moriel21. I'm all for convincing people of this ship's greatness. Makes me feel like I made a difference in the world... happy to have you onboard!! Couldn't you see Calleigh wearing that lovely hat and dress when they stepped in the chalk drawing in Mary Poppins?? And Horatio wearing that suit?? And saying she looks lovely?? It's not black H, but she looks stunning in everything, right?? ;)

And Palm, I know what you mean. Nearly every song that has anything to do with passion or the like, my mind screams "DuCaine"!!

Here's a song by Faith Hill that I've always loved, but lately, I wonder if we will ever she Horatio openly grieve for Marisol and Ray. Would he show sadness in front of Calleigh?? Do you thin Calleigh longs for Horatio to cry in front of her, open up to her. That still remains to be seen, but I'm always hopeful. Enjoy.

Faith Hill - Cry

If I had just one tear
    Running down your cheek
    Maybe I could cope
    Maybe I’d get some sleep
    If I had just one moment
    At your expense
    Maybe all my misery
    Would be well spent

Could you cry a little
    Lie just a little
    Pretend that you’re feeling
    A little more pain
    I gave, now I'm wanting
    Something in return
    So cry just a little for me

If your love could be caged
    Honey I would hold the key
    And conceal it underneath
    The pile of lies you handed me
    And you’d hunt those lies
    They’d be all you’d ever find
    That’d be all you’d have to know
    For me to be fine

And you'd cry a little
    And die just a little
    And baby I would feel
    Just a little less pain
    I gave, now I'm wanting
    Something in return

Give it up baby
    I hear your doin’ fine
    Nothings gonna’ save me
    Til I see it in your eyes
    Some kind of heartache honey
    Give it a try
    I don’t want pity
    I just want what is mine

Yeah

Could you cry a little
    Lie just a little
    Pretend that you're feeling
    A little more pain
    I gave, now I'm wanting
    Something in return

Yeah

Cry just a little for me
    Whoa whoa
    Could you cry a little for me
    hmmm yeah yeah

Gotta fly, see you soon.

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

Hooray! Someone agrees! XD
    But it's true! I've TRIED to do that whole "Fluff" scene with them and it doesn't work. Because they both get really angry easily (And probably get really randy easily), that when you put them in a situation where she accidentally... let's say, touches his hand, and they stare at each other bewildered and shy, it doesn't seem to fit their characters. I see more of a.... alone in a Lab and Calleigh just gets the urge and attackles him to the floor. None of that awkward banter. Just Floor.

And same if they got angry at each other. Now you KNOW the makeup sex would scare the neighbours. Ahhh.. I can see it now.
    Herb: Berta! What's that noise!
    Berta: It's those damn kids again! Musta gotten into another fight and just decided to make up again.
    Herb: We're 2 blocks away!
    Berta: Just plug your ears with gauze and go back to sleep...

:lol: Best way to describe them ever!

I couldn't see it myself. I mean, when I see Horatio, a couple of things come to mind. Angry. Passionate. Annoyed. Finds things funny that makes others go ".....". And, maybe a sleephound. But, I couldn't ever see him crying. Unless he got shot or slammed his hand in the door of the Hummer. And even then, I'd be probably a slew of profanities. I dunno. That might just me and that whole prospect of him being the Alpha Male and all and Calleigh being that one person that makes his eyebrow raise and his throughts switch from thinking about Crime to the Other Dirty thing. He seems like that guy if Calleigh said to him "What are you thinking right now? I'm unlocking your emotions.." He'd be like "...A Grill Cheese Sandwich."
    Pretty much to me, he keeps everything bottled up. And if you were Calleigh, would you really want your boss crying in front of you. I'd be all ".... Uhhhhhh... It's... Okay?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.