H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Evenin' DuCainers! *and Mornin' or Afternoon to some* :D Connection still not fully established but hey, I'm here now ain't I? :) And Emerald, I missed our little conversations too. Indeed, it's great to see people up and about...even Palm :eek: :p. *steps up and shakes her about* :lol:

*jumps straight to DuCaine*

I was just looking at that leech pic from Emerald and I was suddenly thinking, "Damn that sock!" :confused:. Anyone thought the same way?

Anyway, guilty confession: I have not watched CSI Miami for a week straight and that goes the same with the other two CSI series :p. School has finally taken it's toll. :( *are you happy NOW teachers!*

Back on topic:

Let me help you recap Palm..

Kill Zone:

*refer to Emerald's siggy* :lol:

Wet Foot Dry Foot:

(The elevator dings and the doors open. Horatio steps out into the hallway.
    Calleigh catches up with him.)

CALLEIGH: Horatio ...

HORATIO: I like that tone.

Just One Kiss:

(Horatio turns and sees Calleigh and Delko approach. He notices that Calleigh
    is wearing a very smart suit.)

HORATIO: (to Calleigh) Nice suit.

CALLEIGH: I'm pulling out my fall stuff.

And then....

(Horatio walks toward the open front gate.)

CALLEIGH: (o.s.) More Hamilton hardball?

(Horatio smiles. Calleigh is standing in front of the CSI vehicle and back to
    wearing her normal shirt and jeans. She's carrying a small tube of plans. When
    he meets up with her, she takes the blueprints out of the tubing.)

This are all the First season. I'll be collecting more when I can and share it with you guys.

Transcripts thanks to CSI Miami Online

*poofs*

2. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Hello all... I was hoping someone would mention Monday's ep.. Death Eminment... scene with Calleigh and Horatio. She walks out of the elevator to meet Horatio(with this look lie she knows what he is thinking) and I swear he was looking at every inch of her. These two just have a vibe that cannot be denied. I kept it on my TIVO just so I can see if I'm not imagining it.

3. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Casper!! :D You're back! Great to see you, and I can sympathise completely with school and rotten teachers! :mad:

That is typically S1 in a DuCaine nutshell. Gotta love 'em! :) And the sock kinda ruins it, but it's still totally squeeriffic!! :lol: "Camp Fear" ranks up there in S1, but I'd have to say "Broken" is still close to my heart, 'cos of the "Hello, Handsome" and Horatio watching Calleigh sleep. Beautiful... :)

I saw "10-7" yesterday, and OMG. :( Poor Calleigh, and no Horatio to comfort her!! :mad: WHY??!! I guess the case was high profile, and he couldn't be running all over the place, but still... of course I'd say that he should have been there, the man's amazing, but he's not magic. Hagen put a gun to Calleigh's head... son of a *bleep*!

But all critiscism aside, Horatio was there for her in "Going Under", and I think that made it up to her. I wouldn't forgive him so easily. ;) Maybe Cal will keep him at arm's length and eventually let him in or something? Let's hope they're not too far apart tho', we've been tortured enough! Pretty please??

Still working on FF, but I'm kinda stuck for a title. Can you guys help? Here are my own favourites. Just want your opinions 'cos you're the ones who will be reading it. Here they are:

Rainy Day Man
    Listen to the Rain
    Storm of Passion
    Days of Thunder(used without copyright.)

Let me know what you think yourselves, I'm all ears. Thanks guys.
    :)

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg... Dirty Mind attack!
    So, I had to re-watch "Wet Foot Dry Foot" about a million times to spot that moment. The "I like that tone." Because... like. Whoa. Totally should have dragged her into the elevator and shut the door. End of story.
    But I still enjoy that laugh he does when she says shyly "Sugar..." And she's all embarrassed.

But how could we forget one of the most classic DuCaine scenes? When Calleigh felt "Like a Hummingbird on 6 cups of Coffee?" C'mon. Having H tell that Fed to basically shove it? And then sitting there watching her amused as she sat shaking in front of him all dosed on crack. My God. I could see him doing anything to calm her down, IF you get my drift.

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Muahahahaha! Seconds that Palm! :lol: Naughty you :devil:.

*eyes wide open* AHA! Now you've gotten my attention SciFiChick :D :D. I'm going to "investigate" the above said episode.

@ Emerald: Great to see you too! Haha..I'm not back for real.. Yes, school is as rotten as...stinkin' rot can ever get :lol:. Ouh! Broken...ahh....love it :rolleyes:

Alright alright...We can get to that later. Now I have something special to share.. This kind of flew over my head ya know.. Check it out eh:

Simple Man:

(The empty shell casing falls to the floor. She fires again. The next casing
    falls to the floor. She takes her earphones off.)

HORATIO: Nice shot.

(Calleigh turns around and finds Horatio standing behind her.)

CALLEIGH: Hey.

HORATIO: You busy?

CALLEIGH: Oh, I'm up to my ass in alligators. There was a big shooting on the
    causeway yesterday. Fifty-four expended rounds. Not to mention, Detective
    Hagen is riding me like a gulfstream park pony.
    ( :mad: Dude! He gets to "ride" her! :mad: :mad: :p)

(Calleigh continues to work, barely giving Horatio her attention.)

HORATIO: John Hagen?

CALLEIGH: Yeah.

HORATIO: Hmm. (He digs in his pocket and takes something out. He lowers his
    voice and leans forward.) Listen, I need a favor.

(Calleigh stops what she's doing and turns around to look at Horatio. He has
    her attention now.)

CALLEIGH: Sure.

(He hands her a small container with a bullet inside. She looks at it.)

CALLEIGH: Nine mil, hollow point. It's brass-jacketed. So my guess is it's a
    golden talon.

HORATIO: Here's what I need. I'd like to lift the bullet from the Abby
    Sandoval case and compare it to that.

CALLEIGH: Isn't that case on trial right now?

HORATIO: Mm-hmm.

(Calleigh looks at Horatio and reads what he's not saying.)

CALLEIGH: Okay. Quickly and quietly.

HORATIO: Thank you.

(Horatio leaves. Calleigh turns around and puts the bullet on the counter.)

Somebody...SOMEBODY please tell me that they feel that powerful chemistry too! Muahahaha! Gave me the jitters! *trembles* Anyone remember that scene????? :confused:

Editted to add:
    Pictures time! Found this from CSI Miami Online

Let us close one eye....
    ...and pretend we're alone...

Will post more when I have the time peeps!

*poofs*

6. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! Oh wow, Casper, I do remember that scene!! :D That he couldn't even look at her as she was processing the bullet! Those caps were great in the last thread. He seemed kinda rattled when she mentioned Hagen alright.(Especially the "riding" part! :mad: ) And the look she gave when he handed her the bullet. Just a look and it said so much. Just another example of how willing Calleigh is to do what she can for Horatio. Need I mention "After the Fall", when she defended him tooth and nail!! That's love right there. She didn't just comfort him or whatever, she didn't sit idly by, she took matters into her own hands to clear Horatio's name, and end Stetler's witch-hunt, that is true courage on Cal's part. She would risk everything for Horatio... NOW IF THAT AIN'T LOVE!!

@ Palm: Umm... :confused: I'm confused. Don't take this the wrong way, but it was an innocent comment... but I laughed so much at your reply. My words were funny?? Imagine that!! Wait a minute... OMG! :eek: I am so bad!! lol No wonder! :lol:

Loved the images Casp. A shipper's dream. How about someone write an alternative "Going Under" scene, kinda like what we hoped for. 3 words: Mouth to mouth. :devil: Me and my wicked thoughts!
    Here is a scene from S3's "Addiction". It's Cal wearing all black, and Horatio's obvious appreciation.

H: "I see you're wearing black, Cal..." *Oh, yeah baby!!*

Cal: "Yes I am, and I haven't forgotten that comment... and I still disagree..."
    Cal: "I really don't look good in all black..." H: "And once again, I beg to differ, Calleigh."

H having naughty fantasies that would make anyone blush...

Cal: *My work here is done.* "I'm off to process bullets and stuff. See ya round, Handsome!"
    She walks away, all too aware of H's eyes on her derriere as she leaves... *devilish smile*

He is SOO watching her leave in the last pic. Great cap. Just a tiny moment, with dialogue that should have happened. She knows he LOVES her wearing black!! And I bet she would totally tempt him if she could. hee-hee

Back soon.
    :)

All caps courtesy of Miami Style

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy everyone! I'm a lurker who thought I'd pop in a say Hi! I'm originally a CaRWash fan... **ducks and hides from the rotten vegetables about to be thrown!** But I saw the adorable "Sweetheart..." moment between H/Cal in "Going Under" (I think!) and thought they are kinda cute! And all y'alls pics and captions are awesome!! So yeah...just thought I'd say Hi and feel free to prove to me how cute H/Cal are together...lol, I'm being persuaded! :D

8. Palm

Palm Coroner

*waves hands* I remember that scene! I enjoyed their banter, how they WERE totally fine with each other and then BAM! Ann D explodes everywhere.

And I know it was an innocent comment, Emerald :p I just couldn't help myself! It's my dirty, DuCained mind XDD

And Happy Birth- Lurking Moriel! Haha, don't hide because your a CaRWash fan. :3 I'm a fan of cheese strings. Now who's more questionable?

But anyways, back to the DuCaine lovings. I'm still going through all the episodes, sighting for any lingering signs of DuCaine. I was watching the one where the Tidal Wave hit (one of my favs btw =D) And I noticed something odd. Well, because it was the 3rd Season (THE BREAKUP SEASON) and plus, I was jolted on pixie stixs, In the Tidal Wave one, THEY ACTUALLY WORKED TOGETHER! Holy crap. It shocked me! It was for about a duration of two minutes, but they were near each other, which made me happy.

Plus, I'm waiting for the 4th Season to come out on DVD (October 31st as I recall) so I can finally have that moment where she takes his hands into hers and keeps asking him questions. Which I thought he should have been all ".....*attackle*". But, sadly, he didn't.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: Lol! Hmmm, good point! ;) Nah, I didn't start out as a Miami fan really, I like the other two shows better...but, BUT....I am starting to like it now and I know once I go back and rewatch more eps, I will love it! And yeah I was recruited as a CaRWash fan first...but I am starting more and more to feel this ship! So yeah...fun times! So all y'all lovely shippy peeps here's a question for you...which ep or eps (you can name a couple if this is too hard! ;) ) would y'all say are the best DuCaine ones? I really want to watch a couple really DuCaine shippy eps so I can really see what this ship's all about...so any suggestions y'all have would be awesome!
    Thanks!! :D :D

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

*de-lurks* Okay, first to explain myself; I do, in fact, ship the pairing, although I don't post. >.<; And Miami wasn't exactly my first love.. but setting that aside for now. :lol:

Good DuCaine episodes would probably include anything where Cal's father is involved and Horatio is there for support. But if you're looking for actual names of episodes there is/are:
    - Kill Zone
    - Rap Sheet
    - Under the Influence
    - (beginning of) Going under

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

Palm's Patent Favourite CRAAAAAZY lineup of Ducaine Loveness! (Patent Pending)

1. Broken (Depressing but great moments)
    2. Camp Feare (Ho Baby.)
    3. Dispo Day (.... :3 )
    4. Wet Foot Dry Foot (Haha. H says Oral Sex. HAHAHA.)
    5. Under the Influence (... yeah :D )

The rest have little bits and pieces. Like, Them hugging (not my favourite episode, but just that moment), Cal holding his hand (Again, fav moment) and many many others. But those little moments are frustrating to us DuCaine's because it's totally like... added in to screw us. Now they decided to totally screw us. Which makes me sad. Oi.

Oh, also, in Dead Women Walking (FAV all time Miami episode), there is ONE thing I wish happened. That instead of Alexx, Cal had to have a shower from the 'Radiation Scare'. Cough. Cough. Nothing beats an angry wet Horatio!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sweet deal! Thanks for the ep lists Palm, Shuri yay! I read my first DuCaine ficcie last night and I gotta say I really am starting to like them! They're pretty cute together... :D
    **Mo skips off to find DuCaine pics and fics...wohoo!**

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Patent Pending? *bursts out laughing* but I won't comment, Palm. lmao!

Smooth save there, Laur! .. yeah, Casp likes to whack us, sometimes.

Very true, Palmy

Casp should let us post pics again. *nods*

yay, congrats Mo for reading your first DuCaine ficcie! Palm also writes some good fics. Luna has written a few too.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I think I'm just following you around the board Lynn! **hugs!** :lol:
    Hmmmm, now that is a nice thought! :devil: Yummy! :D

Yeah I've got a bunch of other DuCaine ficcies I found that are now just waiting to be read...so hopefully I can get to those later today! :D

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*hugs back* You gotta admit, its fun. :D

:devil: thought indeed. Yummy. hehe. I need to shut up.

Go you! DuCaine fics are love. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.