H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Nope. You have to screen your fiction on the DuCaine group on Yahoo and I'm too lazy to do that. All of my works are on either AFF.net or FF.net. On AFF, it's Palm. On FF, I think it's Black-Coronet.
    So, I was bored yesterday and decided to nab a bunch of songs from my friend when I found about the perfect song that reminded me of the DuCaine loving.

SOS - Rihanna
    I'm obsessive when just one thought of you comes up
    I'm aggressive just one thought of closing up
    You got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue
    'Cause every moment gone you know I miss you
    I'm the question and you're of course the answer
    Just hold me close boy 'cause I'm your tiny dancer
    You make me shaken up, never mistaken
    But I can't control myself, got me calling out for help

S.O.S. please someone help me.
    It's not healthy... for me to feel this way
    Y.O.U. are making this hard,
    I can't take it, see it don't feel right
    S.O.S. please someone help me
    Y.O.U. are making this hard
    You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night

This time please someone come and rescue me
    'Cause you on my mind it's got me losing it
    I'm lost, you got me lookin' for the rest of me
    Love is testing me but still I'm losing it
    This time please someone come and rescue me
    'Cause you on my mind, it's got me losing it
    I'm lost, you got me looking for the rest of me,
    Got the best of me, so now I'm losing it

Just your presence and I second guess my sanity
    Yes it's a lesson, it's unfair, you stole my vanity
    My tummy's up in knots so when I see you I get so hot
    My common sense is out the door, can't seem to find the lock
    Take on me (uh huh) you know inside you feel it right
    [CD version:] Take me on I'm put desire up in your arms tonight
    I'm out with you, you got me head over heels
    Boy you keep me hanging on the way you make me feel

S.O.S. please someone help me.
    Y.O.U. are making (Y.O.U.) this hard,
    You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night

It's so.... like me to think this song totally relates to the DuCaine loving. Especially with the line "You got me tossin' and turnin' and can't sleep at night". I mean, Calleigh probably does. You might not see him all day, but at night *cough cough* You might. :p

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm all for the smut, but I want angst, Can I have angst?

Welcome starbuckhan ooh and you brought pressie. Nice!

*gasps* You? No!.. Never... yeah, yeah you are.

You think?

That is perfect.

:devil:

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

starbuckhan Welcome! :D A present...yay! Awww, but I can't see it :( ...what is it?!
    Palm That's hilarious! Lol, nice...love that related a Rhianna song to DuCaine! :lol: Heehee...and somehow I totally took the tossin' and turnin' to the gutter...lol, hmmmm! :devil:
    Lol, now why does that not suprise me, at all! ;) Fluff is better Lynn honey...you know it's true! ;) Fluff and smut...mmhmmm!! :lol: :devil:

4. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Thanks Palm for the information. Gonna go check it out. However I am not sure what AFF is? Don't think I have a link to what that is.

The song was right on for me. Thanks for posting it. Wow. Now if I can only stop having these dreams about Horatio I would sleep better.

The Good Rebecca

5. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

Click on the link in previous post and it takes you to a download of a brand new DuCaine Vid I made. :p

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

AFF is the grown up version of FF.net. Nothing under 17. If you get my drift. And yes, Lynn, I do think. I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check :p

^ Ah, but Starbuck, Moriel might not see it because some of us have slow connections that choke out the DuCaine lovin'. I suppose. I know I'll never see it.... Friggin Dial Up. But, to the DuCaine stuff.

Ah, Angst. I know that there's three catergories that DuCaine always seems to fall under. Comedy (Ex. H is clueless to Cal's advances and she hit him with a cell phone because of it), Smut (Where H and Calleigh jump on the good foot and do the bad thing.) and Angst (Where all the fans tear up and claw at their hearts going "WHY H!?!)

It seems to be staple amoung us, and I think it has to do with my Theory of Passionate Attractions [Now a Major University Course]. Basically, those two can't do anything without having a little bit of their emotions always peeking through so when they feel strongly about something, it shows. Like Cal screaming "I LOVE YOU, YOU TOOL!" as she whips a cell phone at H, to him holding her almost lifeless body as blood goes down his cheeks as he sits in the rain. It's ALWAYS going to be there.

So in conclusion, don't eat caulk.

7. starbuckhan

Quick question, I haven't seen every ep there is only reallly focused on H/C moment episodes, so my question is what happened to Marisol?

If the answer is a spolier please use a spolier cut!

Thank you.

Oh before i forget I'm setting up a youtube account for all the DuCaine videos I make so people with dial up can join in the DuCaine vid lovin :)

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry guys, but linking to downloadable fan videos is against board rules. You can say where it is, you just can't link to it. ;)

ETA: Sorry, starbuckhan but since the episodes containing Marisol have already aired in the US, spoiler boxes aren't required. You may want to check out the threads for Marisol in the CSI:Miami forum.

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Heeey Lizzylizzylizzy!!! Eehhy, when are you coming back for good Liz??? Maybe you can make a little cozy spot for your computer. You know it gets very gloomy without your cheery posts in here. Do come in more often yeah :).

Hey you guys getting all 'smuffy' as you call it!

See, I've been a DuCaine fan since day one and I have a different opinion when it comes to how their relationship would be based on.

I can only imagine them being in a very professional and stable relationship. Uhm...nothing as...'active or physical' as you all make of it.

I can see them working in that same building, having that same respects for each other. Of course, they can have personal time during breaks. At crime scenes, I see them working side by side and in such a perfect manner that they can read each other's minds. At home, they get a little more intimate and more open about their feelings. I don't see them getting married ASAP but just being a couple for a while before advancing onto something more.

Smut and fluff is okay but too much of it give me the jitters. I mean something like saying "I Love You" is good enough.

In fact, I prefer fluff to smut (sorry palm :p) oh and btw..

I LOVE YOU, YOU TOOL!

That is just plain hilarious man! :lol: :lol: Perfect image you gave me! *is really laughing you know so come laugh along with me!* Ahahahaah! *wipes happy tears*

Emerald, where art thou going!!? Come back! :( Have a safe journey to HK and Tokyo alright. Till you return yeah!

*poofs*

Editted to Add:

Guys, Zippy's(Erin) Birthday was on the 26th! But she's not here :(. Still, we could all wish her.

Happy Birthday Erin! Pop in sometime!! :)

10. starbuckhan

Whoops sorry !!

Just want to say I'm more a fluff then smut fan, although a bit of smut is always a entertaining read :p

11. starbuckhan

I've put the vid I made up @ Youtube just search for Horatio and it should come up.

It's called: How to save a life. :D

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hey y'all! :D *echoes* o_O.

What happened??..

Anyway, Starbuckhan, I went to YouTube to try and find the fanvid that you mentioned but it was not there. if it's not too much to ask, could you post the link? It's a lot easier that way. And thank you for making a vid on our beloved couple! :D :D

Speaking of fanvid, here I've found another vid by a fellow DuCainer(presumably)..

Haha! I like it and the song suits the theme perfectly :D.

And also, I found a DuCaine picture...

Move and we'll shoot..

I have yet to determine the episode of where this scene was taken from. Still, you gotta admit, seeing them working together like this and being this close really does make you excited! :D :lol:...

Picture courtesy of CSI Miami online..

:D

*poofs*

Edited to remove link to fan-made video

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy! :D I gotta say, it's amazing how just a few smuffy fics can make you fall in love with a ship! Seriously I read a few smuffy fics...and I am now in love with this ship! :lol:
    You forgot one Palm! You forgot "Fluff"! Or "Smuff"! Seriously...there's the loving glances across the lab, the concern and caring and support without question...(Fluff!) and the lustful staring, checking out of asses, and assets...the desire to jump eachother all the time...the combustible chemistry between them, all the time! (Smut...Smuff! :devil: )

Lol, Casp rock on! Fluff rocks! :D (But I gotta say, smut's pretty fun too! ;) :devil: )

Oh by the way Casp nice pic hon! Guns drawn...and looking good in black! Lol...nice! :D

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I'm sorry, I'm one of those people who can't bring myself to support fluff. When I hear the words "I love you", I try to claw out my heart. I just can't believe someone like Horatio getting all teary eyed, getting on one knee and going "...Calleigh. I love you."
    It feels wrong to me. I mean, this is the guy who thinks some things like people lying are hilarious. A Guy who sniggers at someone trying to talk themself out of a lie and who'll shoot people in cold blood... I just can't see him getting into this emotional wreckage and being all "I love you. [Other cliches added]."

Neither with Calleigh. She's too strong. I mean, I can't picture her being an emotional wreckage either. She's handled everything from her Ex shooting himself in her lab to her Dad's alcoholism. Then only thing I ever see her getting angry at is probably Horatio's stupidity. And even then, I imagine she would probably whip a phone at him and be like "YOU ASS! I LOVE YOU!" While he ducks under a table, still not getting the connection.

But that's just me. The Smut Kid. Who doesn't support anything but that. =|

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to link to fan videos. Please don't post the links or ask others to post the links.

Also CSIsManiac, if you will notice just 4 posts above your post, I had removed a link to a video and said it was against board rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.