H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Hey Zippy, you know i'd take Ryan right? :D and I love your icon and banner too, its really cute.

LMAO. I thought that was the best part?

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Oh yeah!! I loved that eppie!! Hilarious watching the guys squirm, and the girls being all-knowing!! :) And remember Calleigh saying something about leather chaps!! Hee hee, evil thoughts. :devil: Here's the conversation extract from the "Breathless" transcript from the site, Crimelab.NL:

(Calleigh walks through the hallway. She finds Horatio.)

CALLEIGH: Horatio?

HORATIO: Mm-hmm?

CALLEIGH: I just got off the phone with Alexx and she said there was no more than a single dose of epi in Noel's body. Probably not enough to kill him.

HORATIO: Maybe he just had a bad reaction to it?

CALLEIGH: Do you believe her story?

HORATIO: I don't know. I guess that depends on whether you like seeing men dress up in your underwear or not.

CALLEIGH: (smiles) Personally, leather chaps, nothing else. (beat) That was a joke.

HORATIO: I know. You know what we do? Let's round up the rest of the evidence from the party and get it to trace.

CALLEIGH: Back to square one.

HORATIO: Back to square one.

Great scene. Kinda like "Kill Zone" and Cal's hot flashes when Horatio lay down with a three-foot rifle. Oh, the pure shippiness!! I'm so giddy talking about innuendo-filled conversations!! :lol: And it's not awkward or anything when they talk about... ahem, certain... ahem..
    They were so relaxed around each other, it was beautiful to watch.

Here's some evidence:
    From the beginning...

It was clear to see...

That no matter what...

Calleigh and Horatio...

... belong together.

sigh... I used this same kinda caption thing in the last thread, never fails to make me smile. :)

The banter between them never fails to make me laugh. Like in "Wet Foot, Dry Foot" and the "personal" questions!! :D But of course, it's all back then... :( Memories... they were great ones!! We ought to make a poll or a master list for Horatio and Calleigh eps and moments. Then it'd be a reference for anyone who wants to check out early eps. What do you think??

Still hanging in there for S5. Looking good. Be back tomorrow. Keep up the spirit guys!!
    Give me a D...
    Give me a U...
    Give me a C...
    Give me an A...
    Give me an I...
    Give me an N...
    Give me an E...
    Put it together and what does it spell??
    DUCAINE, YAY!!
    Btw, I'm not a cheerleader... I'm as chipper as one, tho'! Sorry if I'm annoying anyone!! :p Better get going before I spell out their names... AND second names!! AAHH!! :D It's that time of night!!
    Bye!!
    :)

3. EmeraldEyes06

Hello?? :confused: Anyone here?? There's been no replies since Sat. :eek: Was it something I said?? Please come back!! I'm sorry!!! :(

"Under the Influence" was a good eppie, but I thought Cal got kinda a raw deal. Her dad got drunk, he's suspected of hitting someone, Ryan(then newbie) took the case and Cal had no input!! But it all turned out right in the end. There was DuCaine at the end!! Yay!! :) He really comforted her at the end, and I bet she felt a whole lot better. I think this was mentioned before, but his voice was so soothing, so gentle. I think that's his "intimate" voice!! :lol: Man, they understand each other so well. :)Here's some caps:
    Calleigh: There's someone I want to say goodnight to...
    Horatio: I wonder who she... oh, it's me. *D'uh!!*

A look...
    ...of love.

She smiles...
    He smiles...

Horatio: Goodnight. (Calleigh waves goodbye. If she turned around, she'd hug him and never let go!!)

Horatio: *Be safe. Be well, sweetheart* He doesn't say it out loud...

Horatio: *I wish I could...*

Trust me, Mr. Caine. You will... :D

Really sweet. It's wierd seeing no posts for 2 days. So THIS is tumbleweedy thread... brrr, so lonely!! :( You all have lives, live 'em well. And come back soon!! I can't keep this up by myself!! Back tomorrow, bye.

Caps courtesy of Miami Style

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey guys,

Ok, I love this thread! :D

I'm a huge H and C shipper... Bigtime! :D :lol:

Link to my Fanfic...H and C and it's rated MA... :devil: :devil:

I just love them both together! :D AHHH! :D

They make me happy, happy, happy! :D :D :D :lol:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/stories.php

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

*throws suitcases in closet* I'm back from my vacation and brimming with Romantic DuCaine ideas! Of course, the PG meter would kill me if I repeated them, but let's just say that a fanfiction might be in the works :3
    As soon as I find a position.

Ah. The Episode with her Dad, as Emerauld was saying. I actually loved that one. How she was like "...DRINK DAD, DAMMIT!" And tried to fool H who was less than amused. And I was all "..Dude, he SO punished her later for that." Wink Wink. And when she was taking him home, she run back to H to say thanks. And they so have a moment where they SHOULD have hugged/Kissed/Did something X-Rated or only meant for HBO. But they didn't.

Sadly.

6. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I like that they have been giving Calleigh more sceen time this season. I also have noticed that they cut back on Horatio scenes. Tonight's eppy they did not work together that much. Oh well. There are other eppys to watch for them to be together.

I guess I will have to get my fill though the FF. He hee..gonna go off to read some now. Oh..I do miss that somewhat intimate banter Calleigh and Horatio had. I hope they bring some of that back.

The Good Rebecca

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca.... ;)

Horatio said to have HOPE! :lol:

I have a really good feeling they will...-Aherm... :devil: Interact more!

Hee hee hee :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Like in my Fanfic!

8. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

That's so true! They're so at ease together, their interactions are filled with light-hearted humor and even flirting, they stand by each other when one of them is in trouble, they trust each other. They're like the best of friends, as the saying goes, "one of the best things in life is to have your lover as your best friend". That's the case for DuCaine.

9. EmeraldEyes06

Oh yeah!! More DuCainers!! Welcome back all!! :D

zippy, I completely agree. They may have been apart in S4, which was so heartaching, but I hope they'll be back working together again. You know, I think Ryan is a big boy CSI now. Pair him with Eric again!! :rolleyes: Let H and Cal have more cases together. I can't understand how they went from working so many cases to *poof*, not even crossing paths. It boggles the mind, that they could go from 100 to 0 in 1 season!! I'll never understand, and I don't plan to understand. It'll wreck my head. :mad:

Palm, I'm begging you to write more romantic fics!! We need 'em!! I'm already drafting my own, but it'll take a while, be patient. I will say one thing about it however: rain. :devil: I'll say no more. ;)

I saw "Going Under", and... WOW!! What an episode!! :D Poor Cal going under!! :( But then... *squeal*, Horatio called her "sweetheart"!!! :D I was jumping up and down screaming,"YESSS!! YES!! YES!!" My family thought I was nuts!! And I am about DuCaine!! :D His voice was so soothing, he was so concerned about her. His main priority was her... awww!! Sorta like, "Forget the evidence, what about Calleigh?" Yeah, forget the evidence, her life is more important. Better the evidence was compromised, rather than her!! :) She seemed kinda out of it... poor thing!! And our thread title... wow, that was really special. It's a ray of light, a shining, golden beacon of hope, and it's only going to get better. I hope... but not if the writers have their way. :rolleyes:

I'm at the 8th eppie of S3 right now, and I thought it went quite well. Maybe not as well as we had hoped, what with "Lost Son" and "The Hug"(which I have watched over and over again.) I'd love to cap every single second of it!! sigh... But they did work some cases together, and there were good moments. But I know it's all about to go downhill... his name begins with H, and it's not Horatio. Hagen... :eek: At least he won't hassle her this season, eh? T.G!!!

Gotta go, back soon!!

10. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Hey, I'm not really a DuCaine shipper, but I thought I'd drop in to comment. I love the title of your thread, and the scene where H is talking to Calleigh is really cute! I liked the sweetheart comment!

Gillian Sara Grissom

11. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Hcrazy...yes I have hope. I have hope for a lot of things. and I love the way Horatio said my name even if she was an icky charactor. I will teach Horatio that not all Rebecca's are icky.

The Good Rebecca

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

*snort* Omg...... Rain XDDD
    Ah, but I was watching a .... "Documentary" on Police Training and it made me start laughing so hard. I mean, the main police officer yells commands at you. Now, apply that to the Miami scene. H yelling commands at Calleigh all day. Mmmm.... I smell a sitcom! *slap*

Ah, but I missed this week's episode (Thanksgiving) and from the silence, I guess there was no passionate Cal shoving H into her Ballistics lab and locking the door, eh?

13. EmeraldEyes06

It's kinda quiet alright, Palm. Heard nothing about "Death Pool", so I'd have to assume nothing happened as well. :rolleyes: Maybe nothing too spectacular, but here's hoping they at least stood together, or talked to each other!! :p Be seeing it soon, but if anyone has seen it, and if they spotted any DuCaine, even for a moment, pleases let us know, so we can get screen caps and drool over them!! :D Better luck next week, hopefully, fingers crossed.

Casper's been absent lately. :( Hope she comes back soon! Let's keep the thread going, guys! It's good to see people posting here. DuCaine=Love!! :D

Right now, we're at Season 3, but it's going by really slowly. There's only one episode a week, and that's such a drag!! :mad: It'll be next year before S5 gets to Ireland and the UK!! Or even S4!! DVD's are my salvation!! :)
    Back soon.

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

*appears* WHO DARES MENTION MY NAME!!

:lol:

Sorry if I spook anyone. I've been absent yes and thanks for keeping the thread alive. I'm experiencing some connection problems and won't be on here until I get it back.

Anyway... I think I'm gonna use me new banner that I made.

DuCaine:

Sitcom Palm!? :lol:

H: I'm telling you, the killer left the house by the back door. It's so obvious!
    Eric: H, you're blind! The back door is totally intact dude!
    Ryan: He's not blind, I am...! *holds arms out and bangs into a wall*
    Cal: Hi guys!
    Eric, H & Ryan: Hi Cal~~~~ *drools*
    Ryan: *slips and falls*

Muahahaha! Ouh and....bye!

*poofs*

15. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Hello all. I just joined and this is a kickin' site. I love it. I don't watch CSI: Miami on a regular basis, but I have been a Horatio/Calleigh since the beginning. I'm waiting for the ep where these two get trapped together and things get intense(***dreaming it could happen***). Zippy I love your icon and banner. Very dreamy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.