H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

Palm said:
I'm not saying I'm giving up. It's just extremely hard to keep the shipper thread lovin' up because we're getting royally screwed all the time on the DuCaine lovin'.

And now it feels like all we have to survive on is like, snipits of Fanfiction we create to keep us going ;___;

Totally agree. *sigh* We had such high hopes in seasons 1 and 2, i can't get why they decided to ruin it all!

OT: Yay, Palm! You're an Abby/Gibbs shipper too? *huggles* I love your icon! :cool:

*clingto* The few. The small. The loving. *whispers* Gibbs/Abby.

Anyhoo. They probably ruined it because we were all "Oooh, baby, their so going to be pulling a few "Late Night Shifts" together. And the writers were all "Whoa. WHOA! Whoa. WHOA! Whooooa. Can't keep their hopes up."

But dammit, the way they look at each other screams they so want each other! I'm not talking about the casual "Hey Cal." or "Hey H." friendship. I'm talking "Deep horrible thoughts that would make the PG-13 Meter explode" looks that they used to give each other.

The looks I miss the most ... ;__;

You are such a Gabby.

I miss those looks too. I told you you should've let me kidnap the writers and you bust some kneecaps but you said noo.

Did I? Man, maybe I was on drugs when I said that, hence that song that Weezer wrote.

No, go ahead. Hell, I'd book a flight down to California right now and demand some answers, but you can't get anywhere with $55 and a couple of nickels. Because, dammit, angry letters don't work anymore! DUCAINE NEEDS TO LIVE

And yes. Yes I am XD

I know this has been posted like a million times, but it's just so perfect. When I saw this scene I was all "Hey, look, they made it! They hugged! Now it can only get bett-" but my enthusiasm was immediately suppressed by the following episodes.
I agree with the theory they do it on purpose. They're just sadics who illude innocent shippers and then kill their hopes off. Dang! :(

Ah, the hug. Although a lot of people are like "That picture is sad" I always retort with "Look! Their touching! *le gasp*"

You can totally tell Cal is so into it :lol:
*slapped*

(whacks you on the back of the head)

Yes you did... So are we going to do it??? Yeah, why don't angry letters work anymore?.. You mailed them to much again, didn't you? One little wrong look and you mailed them, didn't you? Couldn't wait a week?..

I agree, DuCaine needs to live!!

Luna, I so adore that picture and I'm snagging it :p

Angry letter probably don't work anymore because their a cliche. I mean, exclamation points don't cut it anymore. A pumpkin with a knife in it's head on your doorstep DOES cut it. Actions speak louder than words as they say.

And the action of lunging at a CSI Miami writer and ripping up their godforsaken script is one that says "Hey big shot. I'm running the show here!"

And then I re-write it into some weird smut in which the network exec. Take me out with a sniper. Preferably on a beach...

Preferably after the smut part happens right? So you can at least see it, before they erase it and change it?

Oh of course, I'd just have it distributed on the Internet for everyone to see first. That way, all the DuCainers can make copies before I fall. it'll be like... the only good thing I do before I die =0

That and rigging an election.

But yeah. If we all had our way, CSI Miami would be on HBO and even on there, some stuff would have to be censored for those two.

:lol: I would love to write for Miami, and put it on HBO. Pay Per View baby, all the way! :D .. Miami would def be a different type of show then.. especially if your writing Palm.

Oh my God. I'd be like.. on every parents "Worst Show on TV" list all the time.

I'd totally aim the whole show to be about 3 Things.
1. - H/Cal smut. Anytime of the day, Baby! Doesn't matter when! Means that Hummer will get more airtime.
2. - H won't be all "I have a secret and I'm telling you." I'd more be like "I have a secret, bitch. You ain't hearing it, and that's the way it stays." Mystery about a person is way better. Examples: Gibbs and that Red-Haired woman. Montana's Secret about the Blood. The Mystery Channel. It's way better.
3. - Evidence. That means more H in the Lab, more Delko and Ryan going "Bitch, that's my evidence! Bitch, that's my test tube! I love you man! Bitch, that's my sandwich!" and way, WAY more Alexx. She can come up from the lab!

I'd totally go nuts with all that.

1. :lol: The hummer will get more airtime!. :devil: I would love H/Cal Smut.
2. That redheaded woman mystery drove me nuts, but I agree, That would be nice, but you actually want him to say, "I have a secret bitch, and I ain't telling"?
3. I agree WAY more Alexx, and you want Eric and Ryan bitching?.. Works for me!

It'd be totally unoriginal. You know. I'd have to HINT at something. Like:

H: I have a dark secret that's bottling inside of me.
Cal: ...What is it? I can take it.
H: I'm not telling you! HA! FACE! Now take off your pants =0
Cal: ....

But yeah. Alexx needs to be in there more. Like randomly walk in, hand H a file and go "Oh, I heard once at this party where Etc." And everyone would be like "..Oh My God. ALEXX! You solved the case! *run off with guns*"

And yes, I liked Eric and Ryan being all "Bitch, that was my evidence! [insert a slapping fight]". And then H would have to come in and be like "HEY! You two want a freaking time out!? Because I will TOTALLY bust a cap in your asses."
And then insert Ryan going "Buuuuut Hhhhhhh! It's miiine!" And H will slam the door, grab Cal and probably announce "I'll be in the Hummer! NO ONE COME IN!"

And oh God, then you'd have to have the song Bananaphone playing randomly during the intervrals. Or when it's really serious, have like, happy music in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back