H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You can do it, Palm. I have faiths in you. If I knew how you wanted it to go, I'd type it for you. :D

2. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

hey guys can anybody where i can find csi miami spoilers and thanks and i'm sorry i haven't wrote

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

;___; But I can't. When I usually write my DuCaine fics, I'm in their really weird-horny-drunk mindset. And I'm like "Hey. I just heard about this really dirty thing that made me think of them." And then 2 hours of a drunken stupor of writing, I kinda form this not-that-great story that I lazily edit and throw up online. And I need to write continously or else I'll never finish D:

I mean, I have SO many unfinished ones with those two... ;__;
    The motivation/ideas aren't located in my head anymore...

4. CathStokes

csimaimigirl they usually post some on the Miami side on the forum :D

How bout I whack you a few times, will that bring them back?

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

No, but it might remind me of what I was supposed to do 10 minutes ago...

6. CathStokes

{whacks} Write DuCaine ficcie. It'll make me happy. You like me happy, don't you?

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

*Has a challenge for all DuCainers*

All S1 DuCaine episodes...list them....ready?

GO!
    teehee, miss me?

8. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

:lol: you guys are so weird!

hey, i spent like forever trying to catch up on whats going on, you guys can be pretty funny at times, palm espeically... :p

i can so not list all the eps of S1, i still havent seen it yet, oops... :D

i know it has been really boring this summer, and with not a lot of hope stored up for S5, but i get my hope from two things

1. they are just too perfect together
    2. two words: TV Guide, ok im not sure TV is a word, but hey, what else could it be, anyways, i love the part where EP says, "i love relationship between Horatio and Calleigh" or something along that line, anyways, she sees it and so you cant help but have faith that she will make sure that they at least get some moments, even if they arent exactly what we had in mind

i have no doubt that H will be there when cal gets in the car wreck, i mean there is no way he cant becasue with her running the lab while hes gone, if it happens then , they would be extremly understaffed and the writers cant exatcly pull out of that, and something that big, im sure they want to get a reaction from all the characters

i dont know how much ill be around, but keep it up, ill see you all later *insert hugs to all, espically casp, you better keep coming, and to those who arent with us, it feels like they died or something, sad... :(*

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

*waves arms* CSI_GRISSOM! *Attackle* I miss you ;o;

*kills computer stand* Stupid thing. I should totally go H on this and shoot it. Show the bitch who's boss D:
    *sighs* See! TV guide liked them and the writers had to mess that up...

10. CathStokes

*hugs CSI_GRISSOM and JESS* We've missed you. Do you know how hard it is to put up with ^?

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Heyhey DuCainers!

*reads Forensicsgirl's post* Okay so alot changed since I left! Lol. Thanks for that update yeah.

*reads CSI_G's post* Hey thanks for bringing me up after my long absence. Golly, I didn't abandon y'all if that's what you think! Lol! But regarding that spoiler....

Ya know it ain't that bad an image. I'm still strong on the H/Cal chemistry that is oh-so present in screen. I'm sure it will generate some kind of reaction to Calleigh being in a car accident. I mean, the writers won't be that heartless as to leave that part out.

Say, I hope you would post a little more spoilers CSI_G if that won't be much of a trouble. I'm kind of back-dated here. LoL! :p
    And goodness, where's Liz? Haven't seen her around since her last post.

13. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^well i did a little snooping, just reading the spoilers around here basically, and this is what i came up with

they talked a lot about stuff going on in other characters live, but also mentioned that cal wont be left out of the action, with thats going on, i think we can safely assume that this will be a stressful season for everyone, heres whats going on in our favorite couple lives that could bring about some interaction(at least thats what i think)

SPOILERS BELOW, I WOULD HAVE USED THE SPOILER THING BUT IT WAS FREAKING OUT ON ME AND WOULDNT PUT ALL THIS STUFF IN SPOILERS, SORRY!!!!!!!!!

1. Calleigh:

a. ok big one is obviously the car wreck, we know shes strong, but this is no run of the mill accident, i mean she is deliberatly run of the road, i am sure this will make her feel scared and unsafe, hence H is there to comfort her, i just know the cant leave out H being there for his team

b. the stress from runnning the lab, we know she wont be gone forever, sometime H has to come back and take over again, she will be realieved i think because of the stuff mentioned that other characters will have to go through, her being the leader for the time being, the responsibility of making things right will fall on he shoulders, H will probably thank her for filling in for him and talk to her about all that went on and congratulate her on doing such a good job(shes cal, we know shes giong to rock the house :D)

3. last, but not least, we got good ole dad, hes always been good to us right? ;) hes back with all his problems and ends up(reportedly) defending the bad guy, this will obviously put her at odds with him and cause general stress for her which will of course be noticed by H, him knowing a bit of the past she has with her dad, will be the one to confront her and, hopefully, comfort her by telling her its all right and all that good stuff :p

2. Horatio

a. Hello? hes in brazil human hunting, for crying out loud, can i get a resounding yes that something like that is probably the worst thing you can go through, when the guy your hunting killed your wife and nearly killed a good friend of yours and not to mention the fact that the guy is an all around scumbag? :lol: we know H will come back exausted, who better to help him than the person thats always been there for him

b. after seeing what bureaucracy can do(i.e. letting his wifes killer go free) i dont think H will be too happy with the lab and might have a little anger to let out, when it does come out, it will probably be directed at the wrong people(i.e. our loveable lab rats), cal will then have to correct him, i know H is protrayed as someone that wouldnt do that, but after all he has been through, hes gotta get mad somewhere along the line, and i read in a TV guide a while back a driect quote from DC "youll see raw emotion from H never seen before"(that is a little paraphrased) i think its safe to say that some of that emotion must be anger

i realize that a lot of the "stuff" we see between them this year may only be comfort, from my point of view anyways, but ill take that over nothing any day thats for sure :)

i hope that helps you guys a little, i know im having trouble with no new stuff to watch and the reruns being of a season with no moments between them anyways :(

btw, anyone heard when the new season starts? and anybody seen any trailers or previews for it yet?

P.S. that was a lot! :eek:

14. CathStokes

Wow, that was alot. Thanks for all of that. :D

Poor Calleigh :( Hopefully H will be there.

September 7-12. LOL. I dunno the exact date for us.. I haven't seen any previews, but seen promo pics though.

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

*whistles* Okay, so I finished A fanfiction on the DuCaine fic. That, Surprise! Is not the one I've been crying about but completely different. A HA! I win.

In other news, I don't know about this Car Wreck. Hopefully Horatio WILL freaking show up and be there for her and not do a "I'm going to look for who did this!" And never shows his face to her in the entirity of the thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.