H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, something like that, I guess.
I mean, it's Miami. Everyone's already baking already. Well, except H. Damn his paleness....
But yeah. It everyone's frying, why not add a little garlic toast to the mix?

Meh.

Anyhoo, it's hot here, I'm cranky, I can't finish my fic because I don't know how (Another one bites the dust....) and I really am hating summer right now.

{knows the feeling}

Hows this?

Horatio walks down the beach, alone, when suddenly he sees Calleigh up ahead, he walks over to her...

It's set in a shack XDDD
And I'm right in the middle of.... um. Wilt Chamberlain? Hope that basically explains it because I'm not going into detail.

And it's way to hot to write...

If thats your way of trying to get outta it, don't think about it. I'll let you by because of the heat, But I'm still ridin' your ass and threatening you until I get that fic!

Aww geez! Erin's really gone! :( And I thought she would at least pop in here for some final words.

Whoa, you guys are getting chatty :lol:. C'mon, lets talk about something meaty.

Just today actually, I was thinking of first dates. Not just any first dates. I'm thinking H and Cal's first date. I got a little caught up that I imagined it to be something like the movie '50 First Dates'. That'll be hilarious! Cal will have this bad amnesia and she'll forget all the time that she's dating Horatio and he'll have to go all out just to make her remember! Hahaha! That'll be something.

Yup, let's spice this place up a little..

Two heads turn as one
I spy..
Love You

casp I have missed thee, and yay, pictures!! *snuggles them* So cute!

LMAO that would be hilarious to see, I can def see that now. haha Fun times, H will be so hilarious in that.

Hey yo. You people, c'mon now. Get back in here and stop swimming in and out. This is no hotel. It's permanent boot camp!

And Lynn, honoured to have been missed by you seeing as I don't know you that much :lol:. Please do keep the thread going yeah. And get Palm and the rest to come in more often. Don't vanish! :lol: :p

Oh yeah, I've got a lyric to post so here it is:

The Flamingos
"I Only Have Eyes for You"

My love must be a kind of blind love
I can't see anyone but you.

Are the stars out tonight?
I don't know if it's cloudy or bright
I Only Have Eyes For You, Dear.

The moon maybe high
but I can't see a thing in the sky,
'Cause I Only Have Eyes For You.

I don't know if we're in a garden,
or on a crowded avenue.

You are here
So am I
Maybe millions of people go by,
but they all disappear from view.
And I Only Have Eyes For You.

It's one hell of an old song but...you can tell that I instantly thought of H and Cal the moment I heard it.

Oh, they're showing "Sex and Taxes" tonight. I'm not sure if there are any DuCaine scenes in it. Could someone post some caps? My photobucket's down for some reason :rolleyes:.

And btw, I'm trying to persuade Zippy to return after her one month vacation. I don't know if she'll want to come back but....heck even I can't keep away from this thread. So I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hey, you people should too :).

*poof*

I'm not coming in here more because we keep discussing the same things over and over again. It's like a ferris wheel. We talk about something like the usual H/Cal episodes and then it dies off because we've all said it before. I mean, it's hard to keep up a fandom that the writers just decided to drop.

And the potential of some DuCaine scenes that were mentioned are basically going to be our wishes because those writers are idiots and don't get the concept of H caring and Cal being strong. Their gonna disappoint us again and we'll be back to where we started...

*rubbing temples* Sorry... It's 25 out... I'm hot, I'm angry, and I'm sick of people telling me to stop complaining about the weather. When I grew up in -5 tempetures and then BANG, 25, I'm gonna rant!

Hey y'all. I'm back again. Incase you haven't notice I keep disappearing for weeks on end then appear then dissapear well you get the idea. I keep forgetting to check the boards cos I'm busy. But anyway great pics everybody. Okay I'm away again. Lol.

^^ Oh, I apologise. I know it can get very annoying just to come up with something to talk about. But as the DuCaine shipper that I am, it seems like common sense to try and keep this thread alive even if the writers disappoint us. Like some freakish shipper, I keep watching S1 and S2 of CSI Miami and all the memorise of DuCaine-ness just flows in me. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I even get to find some things that I've missed before. Don't you think that it's better to reminiscence about those times than to bother with what Ann is doing? And besides, if we lose hope, are we telling Ann that DuCaine is and was non-existence when those two REALLY DO have chemistry? No worries Palm, I understand entirely but I refuse to give up on them. I don't think I ever will.

G_Mad, good to see you *pop* in. Yeah, I happen to have noticed your absence. Do try to come here more often. The more DuCainers, definitely more merrier :D. All the best with 'real-life'!

I'm not saying I'm giving up. It's just extremely hard to keep the shipper thread lovin' up because we're getting royally screwed all the time on the DuCaine lovin'.

And now it feels like all we have to survive on is like, snipits of Fanfiction we create to keep us going ;___;

Heres an idea. H and Cal are trapped alone in the basement. What do you think will happen with a mad man in the next room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back