H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Hummer has 'Tinted' windows, but if you shove your face up close to it, I bet you could see in. I don't really know, I've only seen Hummers zipping down the highway in a blur.

But I know that My CSI:MIAMI Hummer would totally have clear windows. Just to shake things up.

Hummers have tinted windows. {whistles innocently} Anyways... Yeah, CSI:Miami Hummer will be what you call it, "where even the hummer gets action!"

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how everyone is. Yeah Hummers to have tinted windows sadly but I doubt the would look cool with clear windows. Anyway I'm off again to enjoy the rest of my Birthday, see y'all later.

Happy Birthday Grissom_Mad **lets Palm send you a nekkid DuCaine fic** What? .. I'm.. at a lost for words?

Thank you meandmac and iheartnickcath. Happy Birthday to you to meandmac when it comes. Regarding wrapping Horatio up, I don't think that Ann would let us kidknapp him, and besides if we do that then he wont be able to get the bad guys or ever be with Cal. Well unless we give him back later. Hmmm......

Are you hinting at something, iheartnickcath? Because I just need to write past ... um, well, it's halfway in... Wilt Chamberlain?

Oh good to see the thread in full swing, even with folks away :)

Am struggling for things to write too due general lack of H/C moments but am dedicated to my ship so will add... we have season 4 for the first time and was so thinking 'Under Suspicion' was tonights eppy, apparently it isn't :mad: Now I am on holiday next week when I'm sure it's on...c'mon we need something and as far as I can see this is the only season 4 episode that will warm my heart :rolleyes:

sienna said:
hey I'm in again :D did I miss something important ??? :D

Just the fact that Palm is going to write us a ficcie. :D

Palm said:
Are you hinting at something, iheartnickcath? Because I just need to write past ... um, well, it's halfway in... Wilt Chamberlain?

Why yes, Yes I am, Palm. Don't you wanna write us some love? Yes?.. {glares at you}

hi!!! i'm a new DuCaine fan!!! i just love them as individual so of course put them together and its just wow!!
I watch under suspicion and their moment together it was great.

You know what?! I cannot finish it. I was like, drunk or high or effin' both when I wrote the first half and I have NO MOTIVATION (meaning SEX FICS) to help me along because their all the BLOODY SAME (Gawd People. Mission SUCKS!) And well, because I haven't gotten sleep in about...23 hours, I am totally pulling a WHATEVER and just going to throw it out to whoever wants to read the damn thing and be all "Omgz! Finish!" But I'll be like "No! Finish it yourself D:"

And I'm going to go to bed and not wake up for a few years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back