H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
Yeah. Fine. Whatever. It's not like anyone's gonna read it anyways... the DuCaine fics are always skimmed over...

*kicks you for thinking that way, then slaps you on the back of the head for thinking I would*

iheartnickcath said:
Palm said:
Yeah. Fine. Whatever. It's not like anyone's gonna read it anyways... the DuCaine fics are always skimmed over...

*kicks you for thinking that way, then slaps you on the back of the head for thinking I would*

*joins the kicking and the slapping*

I need inspo for the new chapter of my own fic! In other words, I need to read DuCaine fics!

:lol: Go to "The Lonely Road". There's millions or something there! And some have plot! Which a lot of mine lack... stupid plot.

As if I hadn't read every single fic over at Lonely Road! :rolleyes:

What the heck, why do I have to read and write fics? It used to be so easy when they had their lovely flirty relationship back in seasons 1 and 2!

Things to do today (in order of difficulty):

• - buy milk
    - clean bedroom
    - climb Mount Everest
    - bring peace to the world
    - blackmail Donahue about DuCaine

Tough day, isn't it?

XD Threaten her with a Banana! It'll be the weirdest unexplained plot twist ever! Or something.

But yeah. It is kinda hard to keep up the lovin' when the writers are being jerks and all we have to survive on is fanfiction.

"Threaten her with a Banana" LMAO. Funny, it never seems to work when I use it on you, you either eat it or somehow you just don't do what I want you to do.

CDC, I say we lock her up in the basement. It'll be fun!

Writers are always being jerks, I think thats their names. Jerk number one, jerk number two, etc etc..

CalleighDuCaine said:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to announce you that miracles happens! I have updated my fic!

I completely love you! Thanks you!

Palm Said:
XD I haven't even finished mine yet. I should get on it.

Not gonna argue with that. You really do!

Hi my dear DuCainers!! I've been away for a long time and now I'm here to say a proper goodbye. I'll be travelling for a month or so from tomorrow onwards. I won't be able to access internet and when I'm back I'll be concentrating on work intensely I guess. So I'm gonna miss you my fellow DuCainers, please don't let DuCaine disappear from the face of CSI Miami. Keep the ship sailing strong until Ann D sees it :lol:

I hope I'll be able to find time to visit but until then, it's farewell DuCainers... :( Bye DuCaine, Bob and Bullet...take care all.

Erin! :eek: Nonono....I know even I'm not supposed to be here man but, you can't leave! Dude the thread needs you! $&$^&!

DuCainers! Say...do something! Make her stay!

zips, how can you do this to us? :eek: Shame yourself, girl!
It's already bad enough that Casp has become some sort of special guest here and peeks in once a month! I can't run the thread on my own! DuCainers, where are you all? *sits down* My little shipper herat is breaking. :(

We'll miss you so much, zippy!

;____; I'm Sad now...

*beating computer* I. Hate. Popups! Rawrgh! And I am out of ideas for my fic! I need to find inspiration. Screencaps! Photos! Incriminating evidence! Aaaah!

zippy you can't leave, we love you!!! We need you! :(
casp where do you think your going get back here!
*rolls eyes at Palm* Sorry that was me.

...What? I don't get it... =\

I love how there's such a cult for these 2 on Yahoo. It's so nice to know that there are other people out there going "Omgwtfbbq ANN D! *get baseball bats*"
It's so comforting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back